Phir Subah Hogi

NEW FF ...THE UNEXPECTED updated page 39 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 45

sara1993

Goldie

sara1993

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Simi... you are still calling the chapter an episodeLOL

It was indeed an amazing chapter Vinnie or from Simi's perspective, an amazing episode . I completely enjoyed it. Finally, we got to see a SUGVI moment... looking forward for moreEmbarrassed

I am happy to see Sugni's determination in not following the traditions of the bednis and i hope she remains this wayBig smile. I agree, Gulabiya should see that Vikram is not like the other thakurs... he would never disrespect Sugni but i guess,  given the fact that Gulabiya from a young age, has always witnessed this side of a thakur that it becomes a part of her mentality and as such,  she cannot fathom that there exists a person like Vikram who treats others with dignity and respect that too without  expecting anything in return... i do hope though that this perspective of hers will change.

I can't wait for the next chapter Vinnie... i am really  anxious to know what Reva is up to.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavenderSandy66JulieDRamanRKRaghav4Uronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NEW FF ...THE UNEXPECTED updated page 39 (Page 4)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RamanRKRaghav4U

IF-Rockerz

RamanRKRaghav4U

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Sara everytime I try to write chapter, I end up with typing EpisodesApproveOnly God knows whyLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavendersara1993Sandy66JulieDronshaan

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Vinnie this was another lovely chapter. 
Loved SugVi scene. It reeked of the old Sugni we knew.

Gulabiya and Sugni scene was also good. Poor Sugni. I hope she sticks to her principles.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavendersara1993Sandy66ronshaan

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Love this chapter

I am absolutely loving the way you are showing the old Sugni-Gulabia relationship wih G being the pragmatic woman she use to be.

The original SugVi are backClapClapClap

Love their friendship. The mutual respect and concern they have for each other is heart warming. I hope this time Sugni is as protective of him as he is and always was of her

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavendersara1993Sandy66Vinnie79JulieDRamanRKRaghav4Uronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 1:59am | IP Logged

hi vinnie

nice progress chapter 3

vikram sugni chat was nice to read and yes gulabiya .. Now i can see from where she comes.. she try her best to protect sugni but ... but .. let's see what will happen next.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sara1993Vinnie79RamanRKRaghav4U

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramkideewani23

RESERVED AGAINROFL

Okay first I hate Rewa. She hit VickramAngry Angry  I'm gonna ace her terriblyAngry Angry Angry

Can't Gulabiya wake up and see Vickram is different? Look how long SUGVI knew each other. Yet he didn't take advantage of her. Clap 

SUGVI part was funny. ROFL Sugni ROFL 

I like the spirit of Sugni. She maintains she wouldn't dance. I hope she lives and fulfill her dreams.Approve

Another well  written episode... 
Plz continue soonBig smile Big smile

Hey  Simi,SmileSmile
 Thanks  so much  for your comments!..Episode/ Chapter  I  guess it is the same  thing.   Gulabiya is  doing her  job by  being a concerned mother  at the moment.Yes  they  know each  other a over a year now...but in her world..thakurs  are  not good people  so that is  understandable.
 Thanks for finding the scene  funny ...as that  was the intention.  Sugni has  priciples that she will definitely  try  her best to hold on to..  Keep   reading and commenting  ...Enjoy!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RamanRKRaghav4Uronshaan

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sara1993

Simi... you are still calling the chapter an episodeLOL

It was indeed an amazing chapter Vinnie or from Simi's perspective, an amazing episode . I completely enjoyed it. Finally, we got to see a SUGVI moment... looking forward for moreEmbarrassed

I am happy to see Sugni's determination in not following the traditions of the bednis and i hope she remains this wayBig smile. I agree, Gulabiya should see that Vikram is not like the other thakurs... he would never disrespect Sugni but i guess,  given the fact that Gulabiya from a young age, has always witnessed this side of a thakur that it becomes a part of her mentality and as such,  she cannot fathom that there exists a person like Vikram who treats others with dignity and respect that too without  expecting anything in return... i do hope though that this perspective of hers will change.

I can't wait for the next chapter Vinnie... i am really  anxious to know what Reva is up to.

Thank you  Sara, your comments as usual I  love recieveing.  Yes it is  not easy  to trust  these men when  your whole life they  have  been  using you and your kind like door mats.  Gulabiya  has a natural right to be concerned  and   that is  what she is. However  I  am hoping to write her a bit more sensable than  the old  one.
 I  am glad you  enjoyed the Sugvi  moment ... Keep  reading for more ... Next  chapter up very  soon!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy66RamanRKRaghav4Uronshaan

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JulieD

Vinnie this was another lovely chapter. 
Loved SugVi scene. It reeked of the old Sugni we knew.

Gulabiya and Sugni scene was also good. Poor Sugni. I hope she sticks to her principles.

Thank you  Julie, Smile
 I   am  glad you  think so .   Please keep  reading to see  what Sugni dose and how she handles herself.   Keep  commenting as I  love receiving  those.!! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy66JulieDRamanRKRaghav4Uronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top