Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sara1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Vinnie,
Chapters 32 and 33😳 are absolutely amazing, i'm happy to see that MT is warming up to Sugni, i'm sure that pretty soon her perspective about Vikram and Sugni's relationship will change and she will accept them wholeheartedly. As for Molly😡  there are  no words in the English dictionary that can describe her, she just won't give up, i'm wondering what Neeranjan has up his sleeves for Sugni but no matter how hard they try they can never separate  Sugni and Vikram and get hold of Vikram's wealth.

The SugVi moment in the last chapter was sooo sweet but the last part of it was so sad😭, i feel so sorry for Sugni but i guess it was bound to happen as nothing can be hidden in that society but i'm sure Sugni will get through this phase. The  important thing is that she knows what's the truth and what's not.

Vinnie, you are doing a fantabulous job, you're killing us with suspense, please, please can we have the next chapter now😃
Edited by sara1993 - 10 years ago
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Chapter 34

Sugni  ran  into   the house  how  she made it home she did not know.  All  she kept hearing in her head  was Reshma's  words.  They  hurt. Somehow Sugni  had managed to convince herself that she was doing the right thing,  that her mother  would understand...but  Reshma's  words  brought back all that  doubts   and fares  she  had. 

"Sugni...how come..."  Champa said as Sugni  by  passed her and went  straight up the stairs into her room.  There  she took a  picture of her mother and  herself. Again she wondered  would her  mother be proud of her? really  for what being a hypocrite?

"Sugni?" Champa said as she came in... she was shocked to see her friend  so upset .  Where was Vickram  Champa wondered? Did he have an accident again?   Looking at Sugni though  looking at her mother's  picture and crying  had her even more perturbed.

"Sugni  what's  wrong?"  She asked as she  walked in to sit by  her side.

"Am I  am different from   Reshma?" She asked.

"Who?" Champa asked confused. After some prodding   Sugni  finally  told her what transpired   in the fields.

"I am just like her,  no...she is right ..Maa would hate me for  going back on my  words."

"Sugni ...no...come on don't do this.   Your mother would  understand.  Yes you are different...your situation is  different. Sugni you know  they  are going to talk...you can't let their words affect you honey...Dose  Thakur Mallick know what happened?"

She shook her head.

"You  should tell him..."

"No no...I won't do that ...she needs the job...it's just her words  hurt. Is that what everyone thinks of me?" She sobbed

"Sugni  no..." Champa  said.  Champa knew part of this was the fact that Sugni always said  she would live a respectable life , listening to  Reshma's  words and  feeling  like everyone else was judging her was having a toll on her. As it would...for  19 years  she would tell  anyone who would listen she would not end up a bedni   for any  Thakur and  everyone was waiting to see   whether she would  or end up eating her words. People in  the community  can be cruel she knew.

Champa  had no idea what to say  to make  Sugni feel better. There was a knock on the door  and she looked to see  Maa  Thakur  standing there.  "Yes Mallkin...?" Champa said standing. 

"Can you give us a few minutes?" She said

"Sure" Champa said , surprised. Maa Thakur  would always stay  clear of Sugni.  Champa left them  alone as she closed the door. Hoping that  Maa Thakur would not  make Sugni feel even worse. She wondered when Thakur Mallick would come back.

Godhavari  walked into the  room where  Sugni was sitting on the  bed, looking at the picture on her  lap. Hastily  she wiped   her face  of  her tears when she  saw  her and went back to staring at the picture.  She had  a heart broken look on her face.

Godhavari was alarmed when she saw Sugni running into the house by  herself,  her first thought was that something  happened to  Vickram  again,  Reva and Neeranjan disappeared this morning  they  could be up to something again.

When she got to the  room she over herd the conversation   between  Champa  and  Sugni and  she could see how much  the girls words  was affecting Sugni.

Over the  past few weeks , ever since the accident  Maa Thakur had  been  silently  observing   Sugni and Vickram. The way  she took care of him. That day  she  was sitting with him at the hospital, most of the time  he kept mumbling her name, much  to  M.T.'s irritation. 

When Sugni came back   she could not  wait to leave before she  said something she would regret.  Then she discovered  she  left her  purse in her haste and went back for it. What she saw  when  she returned to the room  struck her, the way  Sugni was looking at him... the  worry and concern on her face that reflected the worry  and concerned she herd  in Vickram's  voice.

It was strange  but it was that moment that  MT   got the feeling that maybe   there was  something deeper to this relationship than just  lust.  As Vickram  came home she  saw that further in the  way  Sugni cared for her son.

The change in Vickram when he was around Sugni was evident to, he moved different not as though he was just performing a duty but as though he was...alive. She could not remember  when she saw him like that before.  Not even when he  just married Reva...there was always something missing . Not anymore even with all the problems he was facing.

She  could not deny what was staring her in her  face these two had something that was special. Her almost losing her only son made her realize that there was more important things in life than the upholding of traditions.

Now as she observed Sugni's upset state, she saw that Sugni  to was fighting her own inner battles.  Sighing she sat on the bed next to her.

She looked at the picture of Sugni and Gulabiya.

"Sugni?"
"Yes"

"You  know when  you  two told me  about your relationship,  I kept wondering  where I failed,  as a mother.  I  tried my  best to instill In Vickram the values  and  ethics  to  do what is right  and to  not follow in the footsteps  of his father and the other Thakurs  around here." She said .

"And he always did ...whatever I told him to   he followed .  Until now. Where  he went against everything  I  thought him. The only reason I could see for that ... you.!" Sugni  closed her eyes as MT words added to her already sinking spirit. Fresh tears welling up as she bent her head. "but I always knew that , since the minute you set foot in here something told me you were going to be trouble!"

"But I was wrong Sugni."   She said  softly. Causing Sugni to  look at her. Instead of the harshness  she was expecting , Sugni saw  a softness to Maa Thakurs face as she smiled a little.

"Sugni in all the  time I  have  seen Vickram...  this is  the first time I have seen him  this happy, truly  happy  even  with all this going on...there is  a light in his  eyes  that I don't think I ever saw. And  the  only  reason is you. The  way  you  have  been  there for him these past few weeks...taking care of him.  If that is not love  then  I  don't know what is." She looked at  Sugni as she continued... "There is  a point in life Sugni where your children's happiness   means   the world to you. Vickram has always  tried to make me happy, at times  at the expense of his own self. But  almost losing him..." She shook her head "Almost losing him  Sugni , I know  nothing is more important  than him in my  life...and I want him to be happy...and his happiness lies in you." She said.

"Maa ji?" Sugni breath  as  what she was saying began to sink in. Her heart beat faster  with  hope...could  this mean she was forgiven?

"I know  I have been  hard on you...and  I  have said some things that hurt you...and for that  I am sorry." She said  looking at  a  shocked Sugni.

"No No...Maaji please...don't !!!  I understand  any would react the way  you did" Sugni said  shaking her head..  She looked at   Maa Thakur , flustered by  the  change in this conversation.

"No Sugni...when you are wrong  there is  no  shame in admitting it...and I was wrong about you."

Sugni  stared  at her , tearfully silent not  sure what to say, but  she felt a sense of relief that  Maa Thakur  was no longer hating her.  She wiped her tears  as they  stared at each  other. Coming to a silent  understanding. Maa Thakur  closed her eyes  and  sighed...she was not a woman who admitted she was  wrong  often.

"Now  about today... and what happened. I  know you are upset  because  someone pointed a finger at you.   But you made  a choice ...to love him .People will always  have something to say , and it won't always  be nice. They  won't understand it. But beta...if you  have  the  courage to stand by  him now don't let anyone bring you  down, cause If I know anything about  Vickram he won't let any one . As for your mother  I think she would understand that  there is  nothing in your situation that is  "normal" . She would  only  want you to be happy.  Are you?"  She  asked.

"Yes..."  She  said, Vickram was her world.

"Do you feel guilty  for loving him?"

"No ..."

"Well  that is all that matters."

"But  Maaji   Reva?" Sugni  asked ...she knew that  Maa Thakur    had some issues about the divorce.

"Well Vickram is right there is  no point  in forcing  them together  if they  are not meant to be. Neither will be happy.   But she is one of our  own and we will take care of her , just in a different way."

Sugni  nodded.

"Thank you Maa Ji... for accepting me "

"Well the thing about love is  no matter how much you try to hide it it shows...and   it shows  with you two...and who am I to stand in the way of that? I just want  him happy...that's  all. And he won't be happy  if he sees you unhappy...hmmm so...don't  cry..Ok."  She smiled as she leaned forward and   hugged her lightly .

At that  moment the door   swung open to a very   worried looking Vickram. 

"Sugni..What  ha..ppend?" He stopped  watching his  mother and  Sugni .

Maa Thakur  stood up and  made her way  to where Vickram was standing . Reaching out to him she  patted his forarm.

"nothing beta...Sugni...just had a bad  day...but she is ok now...right Sugni...?"

She nodded...smiling slightly.

"I'll go get some rest..." She said as she left them.  "go sit with her..." she said as she  caressed his face and  left the  room leaving Vickram staring after her.

Vickram  closed the door even more  confused by  what he just witness.  His mother  was  in here with Sugni  and they  both looked  cordial .

Walking over to the bed he saw the picture she was  holding.

"Sugni? What happened you left just like that...I was worried  when  I couldn't find you? Now  here...what's going on?'

"I am  sorry...I  didn't think. I just left." She said

"What happened? What got you upset." He asked... one minute she saw her helping the others  weeding  and she was moving around chit chatting with the women looking happy  and  then when he looked again she was nowhere in sight then one of the women said they saw her running  down the track.  After looking  around  for her he  finally decided to check  home, as he  could not think of where else she would be. Here she was.

Sugni looked at him and his  concerned.  She knew if she told him what happened he would  just  get angry and she did not want to be the cause of any   further distress  in  Reshma's life .

Taking a breath she smiled. "I was upset...but am not any  more. It's not important...hmm I am  ok." She said. She got up and  placed the photo back on the  side table where it was sitting  before.

"Sugni..." Vickram began and she knew he  would not  accept it.

"Shhh..." she said placing a finger on his lips . She kissed him softly   on the lips placing her arms around his neck.  "I promise I am  ok...there is nothing for you to worry  about I was just a bit overwhelmed. But you know what...I am actually  happy right now...you know why?"

"Why?" He said  placing his arms around  her.

"Because...Maa Thakur finally accepted us."  She couldn't help the  smile on her face "We had a  long  talk and she is ok with us together and the divorce."

"Hmm...She did? Wow..." Vickram said  stunned by  that news.

"I know  I still can't believe it happened. But she was here you saw her?' " She  said as she  rested her head on his shoulder. "I am so happy ... her acceptance is all we need, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks right?"

Vickram frowned at that... did  someone tell her something? Was that why she got upset? He wondered. He was noticing the looks  from some people and he was sure they  were  food for gossip... but no one was foolish enough to  say  something in front of him...but maybe..."

"Hey!" Sugni said   snapping her fingers in front of his  face. She knew he was still wondering why  she was upset.

"Huh!" He said

"I said aren't  you happy...you are not listening to me!"  She  pouted.

"Yes I am...listening and happy...both!"  he said  coming out of his thoughts.  As he looked at her she did  look  happy.  She was smiling  and  it shone  right through to her eyes.

He knew it pained her  when his mother  refused to accept them. It was  something  she kept praying  to happen.  Apparently  her  prayers  were  answered   today. Truth  be told so was his. Despite  what  some might think family  was  important  to him and  he  would  like to know that  they  had the blessings  of the  family.

Sugni sighed  happily , in that moment  she  looked absolutely  breathtaking. Giving into  the urge he leaned forward and kissed her, pulling her closer to him.  Breaking of the kiss for air a few minutes later, Sugni   blushed as she looked at him.

"Why don't you go..freshen up and I'll  go downstairs and see if they need help." She said.

"I have a better idea!"  he said  as he placed a kiss on her neck.

"What ?"  She giggled.

"How about you let them make dinner and we stay  here. Hmmm."  He said  peppering  kisses  up her jaw line to cheeks.

"Good idea...but no..." she  said  pulling away  to look at him.

"Why?" he asked.

"you know why..." She blushed..."Now  go  freshen up ..." She said as she made to get up.

"Well that didn't take you long !" He sighed as he shook his head.

"What?" She asked   confused.

" You  sound like a  wife!" he said

"I do not!" She  exclaimed, she could feel the heat on her cheeks.

"Hmm see!"  he said as though making a point.

"Just go!.." She  laughed  pointing to the door. As she followed him out.

She  went into the kitchen  still smiling  feeling much lighter than she had in a long time!.

"Well this  was a bust!"   Molly  complained as they drove  back  to Mawhari after visiting Suman's  address.  Apparently  the  good  doctor    had moved a while ago and  no  one knew where she  went to. On an impulse today   Neeranjan  and  Molly  decide to pay her a surprise visit ...only  the surprise was on them  as she was nowhere to  be found. 

"Any  progress on  getting Sugni away  from Vickram?"  she asked him.

"Yes I made the arrangements...it was more than easy... I only  hope  they  are able to deliver this time...but I scared them enough  that I am  sure they will  do  it. Besides  they  were   desperate to help."  He said .

"Good...when will they  do it?" 

"A day  or two."

"O k.'  she said.

"I  think the old haveli will be perfect as it is   deserted..." Neeranjan said

"Yes.." She agreed.

"Just remember...I get her first."  He had a score to settle with Sugni. That was  for sure.

"Patience ...Neeranjan...don't worry. You can have all the fun you want with her...I don't care. I  wish  we didn't have to get our  hands dirty...but what can  we do ... if you want something done  right  do it  yourself!" She said

"True." He nodded.  Soon  it would all be over. He smiled  Killing two birds  with one stone was  so much  fun!!!

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi vinnie
very well progress in your story, maa saheb accepted sugni and vikram's love im happy for them :) what is reva up too.. let's see
Any ways on a serious note
you should turn into a writer, remember ANANd from ASTITVA sitting at home and writing a story, same u can do em sure u can have a great name one day truely u write so well so nicely that it keeps us hooked to this story, think about it if u can post your story to one site you can also make money out of it
think about it :)
sara1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow Vinnie, what an amazing chapter forget the beginning and the end (not that they weren't  nice, they were touching and spine- chilling respectively. I wonder what that Neeranjan plans to do, the entire chapter was amazing) but the middle part, the  SugVi moment was 😃❤️ the best,  so sweeet. You had me blushing for a very long time. Your Vikram Thakur is so OMG❤️, so romantic.😳 
I'm so happy that Ma Saheb has changed her perspective about Sugni and has wholeheartedly accepted her relationship with Vikram. I knew she was a real softie at heart. I mean, no matter what, to a mother  her child's happiness will always be her number one priority. I can't wait for Neeranjan and Molly to be exposed and thrown out of the haveli so that SugVi could live their lives together in peace😃

Vinnie, i completely agree with Ronit, i have no doubt that you will make it big someday as a writer. You are really very talented and your stories are a work of art. I can't wait for the next chapter. Please, Please, Please can we have it ASAP.
Edited by sara1993 - 10 years ago
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Vinnie

Excellent chapter.

Please can we have the next chapter.

rose.lavender thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Vinnie,all of the chapters are excellently written!Kudos to you my dear friend.
The story is flowing brilliantly, and also with the right amount of drama and suspense.
You are a very creative writer, with boundless imagination-no other writer could've outdone you!
Waiting anxiously for the next one.
b4uvarun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose.lavender

Vinnie,all of the chapters are excellently written!Kudos to you my dear friend.

The story is flowing brilliantly, and also with the right amount of drama and suspense.
You are a very creative writer, with boundless imagination-no other writer could've outdone you!
Waiting anxiously for the next one.

HA ROSE HI AFTER SO MANY DAYS U CAME NICE TO HEAR FROM U
WELCOME AGAIN 😊 😛

VINNIE JI AGAIN VERY.HOT CHAPTER
IN KISS KI SUBHA KAB HOGI 😉

VINNIE KAASH TUM PSH SERIAL KI WRITER HOTI
THO SERIAL AB BHI TV MA CHAL RAHA HOTA 😃
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

CHAPTER 35

Sugni sat on the bed of her room watching Vickram feeling, somewhat, bereft as he left her to stand by the window.  She knew he was displeased with her request. She knew he had every right to be but what else could she do ...something about hearing that her Uncle was sick and asking for her made her remember her mother. Like it or not they were her mother's brothers.

This afternoon just before they left for the field Naganiya Maami came   to Sugni  crying and begging her to come home to visit her uncle who she said was  very ill and asking for her.  Sugni refused but then Naganiya shocked her by falling at her feet.

"Please , please Sugni...I know we were  always  horrible to you. Yes we deserve this ...but Sugni please...All  Hukum wants is to see you  once  can't you  do that  much  for him... God forbid if something happened to him  before he sees you...Sugni can you  live with that... Please beta I am begging you please..."   She cried  as  Sugni  looked at her in  shock.

Vickram  who was  standing  close to the van  observing them  was  about to find out what was going on, before  he could reach  to her though Naganiya   left, again  begging her to come visit her sick uncle.

Sugni  spent the  trip  home wondering  about what her aunt said . She remembered all they  put her through. She also  remembered that her mother did love them  dearly  , Naganiya  Maami  did not ask for anything except that she  visit her uncle.

In all the  time she  been away  from them  their paths  hardly  crossed but  Sugni herd that  her Uncles had no choice but to go out and do odd jobs  here and  there.  It was either that or starve. Now he was sick. Sighing she made her decided she would fulfill  his  request.

Later that night    told Vickram   about Naganiya's request and that how she wanted to go.  He listened to her without saying a word, but observing his expression she could tell he was not happy  with  what she told him. Especially after he got up and walked to the window.

"You believe her?'  He asked

Yeah... why would she lie about that?" She asked.

"I don't know they lied about a lot of things...I don't know Sugni...something feels wrong here."

Something about this did not sit well with   Vickram.  All of a sudden Sugni's Aunt wanting her to visit.   True sickness does not give prior warning...but something was telling him this was to strange. Maybe it was the fact that   he knew that these people really could not care if Sugni was alive or not... every time he thought about the fact they almost sold her had his blood boiling.

In his opinion the father away she was from the bunch  of them  was  the better.  He knew she  had  a  soft heart and   this could be a ploy  just for them to find  a way   to milk  money  from her somehow.   He Knew  Hukum was not above turning a common cold into a life  threatening illness.

"I don't think so...she was crying.'

Vickram  just looked at her.

"He just wants to see me..." She said   looking at him pleadingly.

"The same man who had no problems  selling you... now wants to see you suddenly...they  sure had no concern for you   when you left with me...did they  even come to check to see if you were ok?"  he said to her.

Sugni looked at the floor.  He was right.

"Look Sugni...I am not going to tell you what to do  Ok...it's up to you.  If you want to forget everything they did to you fine. Go ahead.  But given his track record for lying,  did it ever occur to you that  they are looking  for a way   to free load off you again because they  found it is not so easy  when they  have to work... Think about that.. and do  what you want."  He said as he walked out off her room and into his. 

Sugni stared after him. He did not want her to  go he did not say  so but  she was getting the  message loud and clear. She lay on  the bed  wondering what she should do as she closed her eyes.

The atmosphere  around the  breakfast table the next morning , was   tense to say  the least.  Vickram was  polite  as usual she knew  he was still not happy  with her wanting to go to see  her aunt. 

Quitely  Sugni sat in the jeep as they left for the fields.

"So what are you going to do?"  he asked her.

"Huh?" She said looking at him . for an answer she shrugged.  She really  did not want him angry at her.  She thaough about it all night and by  morning she still did not  have an  answer.

The answer was made for her when Vickram pulled up in front of her old home.

"Go on..." He said. Sugni looked  at him then back to the house, then back of Vickram  confused .

"He wants to see you...then go ahead...if he is sick it's the  least you can do."  He said

She shook her head.

"What? Why...last night  you wanted to."

"I know ...but I won't go in there if you are going to be mad at me... If you don't want me to  ..." she said looking at her lap.

"Sugni ..listen ..."  he said . as he turned her face to look at him. "I am not mad at you.  True at first I was not happy  about it, but I thought about it. You are smart enough to know when you are being taken for a ride all he wants is to see you ...talk to you...go ahead. You can give him that much hmm ..."

"You promise  you don't mind?" She asked

He shook his head.

"Thank you!" she said as  she hugged him.  She smiled feeling much better than she had this morning. As long as he was not mad at her she was fine.

"Ok..Ok...but I am not going in there" He said.  "I need to go visit the bank this morning, pick you back up when I get back?"  he asked .

"OK ." She said.

"Alright ..see you later.." he said  as  she stepped out the  jeep. Smiling she waved him good bye as she walked into the yard.

As Vickram  sat in the bank waitng for the manager to   finish  getting  the cash he needed  to this  weks wages.   As he waited  he was wondering how  Sugni was  doing . He could tell  that she was torn and  maybe  she  really should  visit  him.   He knew he could not stand to see her upset for anything so he gave in  told her to go on.

Vickram  was   taken  out of his thoughts by the ringing of his phone. Amrita.

"Hello?" 

"Hi..vickram  can  you talk?" She  asked

Knowing he as a little wait  ahead of him and no one else was around paying him attention he said  yes.

"ok here is  the scoop... I did  some more   digging into the insurance thing...and my contact probably  broke all sorts  of rules telling me this  confidential   information...so please  you did not hear it from  me ok... He did  me a big favor here"

"Sure..."

" Ok So  Reva's  father  took out  an insurance  policy  on  Reva  when she was   Sixteen,  he paid it upfront..  Now when he got  sick  he made   Neranjan  her  beneficiary . All was  quite  with it  until  three months  befor  she disappeared  she came into the office and  insisted that  her brother be removed and to appoint you. Which they  did.

Now after her accident,  Neeranjan came into the  offices  one day  to  claim it, but when he found out  that it was changed he was  shocked, he told them he had  forgotten and was never seen of again.  By  this time  the   company  started to look into her  death but before  they could take action...well "Reva" Showed back up. They  dropped it."

"Now  it appears  that  around that time  Neeranjan was  frequenting a place called the Scarlet Club...it's a high  end place  where   the people gamble, run  girls all sorts  of shady  things go  on in there.  He  owed a lot of people  money  there... so much  so he began  selling of his father's stuff quietly  to pay  his debts."   She told him.

"Oh  really...but after his father died he did move in with us...He told me  he could not handle his father's  debtors  calling and   suggested we sell the house and  move in with us, Reva said ok so they did  splitting it in two. "

"It  was not his father's debts but his own..." She said

"Hmmm'

"Well see it gives us a motive... he was owing money...maybe he was  pressuring her?"

Vickram thought about it...

"I remember she getting agitated a lot sometimes saying she did not want to be with him. She would say  he  wants to kill  her for her  money...but I never took her on, because Neeranjan did not seem like he was doing all these things and kept saying she was having attacks.!'

"Well maybe there was some truth to what she  was saying...Well  I am going to continue the investigations. There are a few places he was seen as well I got people checking out,...one thing is for sure  he was into some shady  stuff. And he had a lot of people after him! " she said

"Hmmm..."

"Anything on the accident?" He asked

"well I checked out the hospital  she said she was in, showed her photo around ... no one has  any  records  of her .. there was not any  patient  there  for months on  end, no one knows the face...so that was a dead  end."  She said.

"hmmm"
"But Vickram after  a year...given the  accident...I don't  think she's   out there...alive..." She said softly.  Vickram closed his eyes and sighed.

I am sorry." She said

"It's ok..."  he really  hoped that she  did  not die  by some horrible conspiracy.

"I'll let you know  of any  more developments ..Ok"

"Hmmm."

"Bye"

"Bye."

Vickram collected the money and  was about to make his  way  to  pick up Sugni    his mind  mulling over what he just learned from   Amrita.  He always knew Neeranjan was a cad, but he never suspected him of being underhanded.

It was still hard for Vickram to comprehend him wanting to hurt his sister...for money???

The ringing of his phone  interrupted him again.  Looking at the ID  he answered.

"Yes MAA..."

"Vickram where are you? Are you OK?" She asked sounding panicky

"Yes Maa I am fine...just  came from  the bank and  going home. I'll be home in a while."   He said

"OH  God  I  thought  something happened to you...beta where is  Sugni why  isn't she with you? " She asked. "I thought you two were  always together...OH  Lord..."  She said sounding as though she was crying. Vickram got a bad feeling in his stomach. How did she know they  were not together?

"What's going on  Maa?"  he asked.

Rattu ..jiust came looking for you...and he said..Oh god ..Ohh.."

"Maa  tell  me  what happened to Sugni..." Vickram  asked stopping the jeep before he crashed into something.

"Vickram Rattu   just came  he saw  Sugni in a car with  Reva and Neeranjan...he said they were headed out of town..sort of..."

"What...when...where   is he?"

"Hello? Thakkur Mallick?"   Rattu's voice came on the line.

"Rattu what  is going on..."

"Thakkur Mallick I was  heading  home  with this  weeks supplies when  I  noticed   the car  coming  in my  direction was yours...Reva Madam was driving and I saw two people in the back one looked like Neeranjan and   the  next look like  Sugni...but she would never go with them...so I rushed here..."

"OH  God..."  Vickram   cursed himself for not following his  instincts. He ended the  call and  made his way as  fast as the jeep would go to Sugni's  old  house. Within five minutes he  was  there.

Without  warning Vickram walked straight into the  house  looking at  every one.  A very  healthy looking   Hukum was sitting counting a pile of money  he knew very  well where they  got it from.  Moving  as swiftly as he could he  grabbed Hukkum by  he collar jacking him up onto the nearest wall,  smashing  his fist into his face. His rage growing out of control.

"Where is she you  scumbag!!!"  he asked choking  him.

Behind him he herd the  scared exclamations  of  the women.

He released   Hukum who was beginning to turn   blue   from the coke hold. He   ell onto the ground.

"ANSWER ME WHERE DID THEY TAKE HER????"  He said picking him back up...

"o-o-old Haveli ...he said something about the old haveli..."  Hukum stammered out...

"You better pray  she is un hurt...because if she  is you are dead..." Vickram said as he stormed out the hut and into the van...

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hi vinnie ...
when i was reading the part that sugni told vikram about her uncle i thought he will go on with her to see what's happenning so i was bit upset that he sent her all alone to meet hukum
any ways seems like hindi movie... villain kidnapped the heroin and hero is on the way to save her 😆  good progress !!! nirnajan could not be great son how would he be great brother
kehte hay na ...money talks people do any thing for it without caring about family ext
b4uvarun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I

Originally posted by: ronshaan

<font color="#333333" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">hi vinnie ... </font>

<font color="#333333" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">when i was reading the part that sugni told vikram about her uncle i thought he will go on with her to see what's happenning so i was bit upset that he sent her all alone to meet hukum</font>

<font color="#333333" face="Georgia">any ways seems like hindi movie... villain kidnapped the heroin and hero is on the way to save her 😆 good progress !!! nirnajan could not be great son how would he be great brother </font>

<font color="#333333" face="Georgia">kehte hay na ...money talks people do any thing for it without caring about family ext</font>

TOTALLY AGREE WITH U RONIT