Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
vinnie I must say
the ending was so cute
i laughed when u wrote it was great evening vikram had in this looong long time and that was one of the worst evening niranjan n reva had that loong long time hahahaha
it was great really smart way to finish the chapter

Any ways it was well written chapter
sugni learning computer / sugni vikram romance / vikram dealing with his mother / sugni moves to amrita's room in the haweli

I liked this chapter
keep it up
b4uvarun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HA VINNIE I NEVER COMMENTED ON UR FF BUT ONE QUESTION IS IN MY MIND FROM SO MANY DAYS Y UR FF IS NOT COMPLETED WITHOUT ROMANCE? Y

ronshaan thumbnail
shweta there is romance in every chapter
i think this is the life of every chapter :)
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: b4uvarun

HA VINNIE I NEVER COMMENTED ON UR FF BUT ONE QUESTION IS IN MY MIND FROM SO MANY DAYS Y UR FF IS NOT COMPLETED WITHOUT ROMANCE? Y

Hey  Shewata   nice to see you commenting here...Yes I was wondering why you  did not leave a comment.  Lekin  I am confused...What do you mean?  You think there is  too much  romance in my  stories???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
 Well  to me  Sugni and  Vickram represent  love , pure love, crazy love, sweet love and even   Obbesessive love... so when i write them  they  will always have that  romance  and bond...
 Kyon   Kya howa ?? you  don't like it???
b4uvarun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vinnie79

Hey Shewata nice to see you commenting here...Yes I was wondering why you did not leave a comment. Lekin I am confused...What do you mean? You think there is too much romance in my stories???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Well to me Sugni and Vickram represent love , pure love, crazy love, sweet love and even Obbesessive love... so when i write them they will always have that romance and bond...
Kyon Kya howa ?? you don't like it???

VINNIE I LOVE UR STORIES THAT Y I READ
I MEAN N I THINK U R ALSO.VERY ROMANTIC IN NATURE RIGHT
SO UR CHAPTER IS FULL OF ROMANCE N KISSES πŸ‘
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
😲 πŸ˜²πŸ˜² CHAPTER 30???? πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜²
πŸ˜”  OMG This is so mean.. she hasn't even brought up the topic of the FF in a while.. and now its at chapter 30 πŸ˜­  
ronshaan thumbnail
Simi that shows how long u were away
sara1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Vinnie, i'm really sorry for not leaving my comments for the previous chapter. Hope i'm forgiven. Nevertheless, i absolutely love both chapters, fantastic job. Impostor Reva's reaction on learning about Sugni and Vikram was a treat...she deserves it .She wants to be thakurine so let her get the full doseπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ. I love how Vikram dealt with herπŸ‘πŸ‘.  
The last chapter was amazing, the way Vikram asked Sugni to call him by his name...it reminded me of the episode in PSH season 2 and him teaching her about the printer and laptop...so sweet. As for impostor Reva, i can't believe her...she has no idea Ma Saheb is on to her😈...i can't wait for her to be exposed and thrown out of the haveli😳

Vinnie, can we please have the next chapter ASAP?πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by sara1993 - 10 years ago
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

CHAPTER 31

"Hey   Bhagwan!"   Vickram  said as he perused the paper at the  breakfast table.  "Neeranjan  have you  seen this?"

Neeranjan  looked  at his brother in law with  disinterest.  To say  things were tense  around the  table was an understatement.  Vickram was sitting at the  table with  Sugni at his side,  Reva  was  as usual  in her room   for the past two weeks  refusing to sit at the same table with  them, choosing instead  to have  breakfast in her room.   Maa Thakur  also  stayed  upstairs  with Reva. Neeranjan  came down to  get  breakfast for them and  take it back upstairs. 

Vickram acted as though that was usual, saying if they  wanted to join them they  were  welcome. Sugni  however  felt bad because Maa Thakur also  did not come down, she told Vickram she would  stay  away she did not mind...but he said no since she had to leave with him when he did he would rather they had breakfast together. Maa Thakur he knew was playing the part of siding with  Reva. Still it did not sit well  with  Sugni.

"what is it?" Neeranjan asked.

"Look the paper,  Dr. Suman  apparently  has been  suspended  from her practice due to  a police investigation of  misconduct and malpractice!" he said  shocked.

"What?"  Neeranjan asked 

"Look it's in the paper...read it." he said  handing it  over o him.

"Oh My  God!" Neeranjan said looking at the paper.

"how did this happen?" He asked

"Well details are vugue  but apparently the police got a tip off...you have to wonder she has been  Reva's  Doctor  for so long now...Maybe we should get her a second  opinion...who knows   how this  doctor  was treating her..." Vickram said.

"Hmmm..." Neeranjan said as he took  the paper and began walking  towards the stairs in a  daze.  He could not believe the  news.

"Umm  Neeranjan...aren't you  forgetting  something?" Vickram asked .

"huh?" He said

"The  tray?" Vickram said  pointing  to  the  tray  he had with the  food.

"Ohh." Neeranjan returned to the table retrieved the tray and went upstairs to no doubt tell Reva this new development.

Vickram leaned back in his chair as he looked at Sugni after Neeranjan  left and winked.   This development would  definitely  shake them up further.  Thanks to Amrita's contacts  she was  able to get  her police  friend to  make some inquiries  on the good doctor, and  he found evidence of her conducting some underhanded  business.  The  Law  will take care of her for sure.

Amrita  was still digging into  Neeranjan background to  find something, no luck so far but she would keep at it.  Vickram had full confidence in her.  In the  meantime he and Sugni  kept on with the act. In reality  what he was doing was  training her not just to become his  assistant, but to  help him  in the setting up of his factory.

Sugni was a fast  learner for sure she mastered the laptop  and  typing   up the  documents.  He would look with  amusement as she took her time typing the documents  for fare of making any  mistakes, but pretty  soon she  got the hang of  it.  

He encouraged her to  read and  learn more about the  ins and outs  of business operations,  and  was  pleasantly  surprised that she actually  found it  interesting, asking him  questions as how  it al fit into what he was doing here, with the fields and  factory.   Seeing her interest  Vickram   decided  she  just might be a valuable  asset to his  factory  when he got it off the ground  in a few years hopefully. Until then he would  teach  her all she needed to know.  It was unconventional  true, but  nothing about Sugni was conventional  really.

"So what  are we doing today?" She asked

"hmm well  how about we  give a break to  to all the reading. I want to show you  something...and I need a break from all the tension in this house!" he said.  Basically  he was treated as an outcast in  his own home, no one  talking to him.  His  mother would only  exchange   words with him, if she heard something, but  Neither Reva or Neeranjan was dumb enough to  discuss their plans  in front of her.

Since she did not like Sugni she  avoided them  like the plague.  Sugni knew this was bothering him, but he never  said anything.

"Ok."   She said as they  got up . They  made their way  outside to the  jeep.

"You want to drive?" Vickram asked

"Huh?" She asked looking at him in confusion. "I can't"

"You want to lern?" he asked.

"Haaa...me...YES!!" She said  breaking into a bright smile.  She always looked at the women in the city  who drove cars with awe. Vickram was looking at her with a strange look on his face at her outburst.  Oh  no! he was joking. "Please???"  She said   giving him a pleading look.  He looked at her and burst out laughing. 

He could not remember the last time he saw her this animated about something...he missed that. These   days there was always  a tinge of sadness in her  eyes. He knew  it was because she was  feeling guilty  that she was the cause of the rift between him and his mother.

"Ok  Sit."   He said  indicating  the driver's side as  he took the passenger seat.

She sat looking at all the   everything in front of her.

"Ok  ...this is  your steering wheel ...your ignition  is to the  side..."  Vickram  showed her   the gadgets on the jeep and explained  how they  worked. After  he was sure she understood  it all he had her start the van.

Very slowly they  pulled off haltingly as  Sugni tried to get the  hang of it.

Reva  stood by  her bedroom window  observing  Vickram and  Sugni as they  prepared to leave.  God they  made her sick. All the time making goo goo eyes at each  other. Vickram was so caught up in her  she doubted he knew what day  it is.  Day  by  day  she had to look at them getting closer, she even  herd Vickram talking  to  someone on the phone that  he wanted the divorce  as soon as possible so he could  get married again!   And now she had to deal with the fact that  Suman   was suspended.   Dimmit everything was going haywire for her.   The walls were closing in and she knew she had to do something and fast.

She  herd  the  door close behind her and  saw Neeranjan  come in.  "Any  luck???"

"no  she is not answering her phones. If the police are conducting investigations they  might want to talk to you...being her patient an all." He said worriedly.  If they  came sniffing around them  that could mean trouble, especially  if they  found out...

"Don't worry I will just play  crazy and you  act outraged ok...relax. "She said Sometimes she wondered  how  he came up with  this plan, really  he was so dumb sometimes.

"Listen I  have a plan...I want  you  I need to contact  one of your men...that accident is going to happen ...today" Reva  said.

"Left ...left..left..."  Vickram said..."Easy  on the breaks...watch the  pothole..!" he said just as she drove into it..."Hey Bhagwan! Ok slow down  stop right  in front of that building!" he said.  As she  stopped.

Vickram leaned back in his seat as he let out and exhausted  breath... "I  think I just had  a mini heart attack!"  He said as he placed his right hand over his heart.

"Ohh Stop it it was not that bad!"   Sugni said, swatting his hand.

"let me explain something to you... The reason   there are breaks in the car is to slow down...or stop...it dose not mean to speed up."  He said

" Ok so I got mixed up...only because you made me nervous"  She retorted

"And there was not any one on the  track any  ways..." She  defended herself.

"Hmm hmm..."

"Oh  come on I got us here safely   didn't I?" She said

"Yes  and you probably  ate away   most of the trail in the process"  he  said. She was actually  not that bad, but he  couldn't help egg her on just to hear her argue. He was enjoying seeing the Sugni  that was all confident and  talkative again.

"Fine...you can drive back  I'll  walk and you can go as slow as you  like...I night get home  faster than you anyway!"   she said.

"Excuse me...are you saying I drive slow?'  he asked. She shrugged.

"Do you?"  she asked raising her eyebrows as she looked at him  smiling.   Vickram  leaned towards her giving in to the  urge to kiss her. but before  he could she jumped out of the   jeep.  Sighing he came out and went to where she  was standing.

"Wow  this is  nice ...whose is it?"  She  asked  observing the  haveli.

"It's ours." He said. She looked at him.

"My father lived here  before   he built the other haveli.   All these lands  are  ours. "  Taking her hand he led  her through the gate  and into the   building.  Sugni saw  that  the  haveli  was  not in the  best shape , with  windows missing  doors of its hinges,  it had an abandon feel to it.  Leading her  through the back   she saw  what looked like  acres  of vacant land. 

"This is  where I  plan to start  the factory." He said.   "we will clear it out , demolish  the building and hopefully start work  sometime  next year."  Sugni  looked out at it.  As he told her about his vision  helping the people  of  Mawhari to get out  of the cycle they  are in. And she could see it.  She knew  this was exactly  what  this  community  needed and was happy  he was   willing to  make it happen. Reaching over she held his hand.

"This  will be so good...we need  this around here." He nodded.  "You can make it happen." She said

"We can...together...right?" he said .  She nodded.

They  stood for  a  while   watching the  land,  as they  envisioned  it in the future.   After  a   while  the returned to the house . Going into what  used to be a  living  room  Vickram  left her  an went outside.  He came back  carrying  a  blanket, a portable radio and  a basket that he laid out, into a make shift  picnic area.

"What's all this.?' She asked.

"I told you...I just wanted to get away. Just not think about anything."   He said. As he fiddled with the radio, looking  for some  soft music.

Joining him on the blanket, she sat next to him. She opened the  basket. 

"Ok  so how long have you planned this?"  She asked observing that apart from the food, there  was also an assortment of what looked to be  board games,  chess , cards .

"Just  last night. " he said 

"And all of this?" She asked

"Well  we needed something to while away  the time..." He said,  looking at her..."Unless..."

"Unless what?" She said.

Reaching over he held her hand., moving closer to her..."Unless there is  something else you rather do??"  he said kissing her.  She blushed.

"Stop it" She said

"Why?" he asked  embracing her .  Placing  kisses   on her cheeks and neck.

"Because...that's asking for trouble.." She said pushing  away  from him.  It would be so easy  to give in  to this moment , but she did not want to do anything they  would regret . Taking a  deep breath  to control her own emotions  Sugni declared she was hungry, and  decided it was time  for lunch.  Vickram  just smiled giving her knowing looks.

"Behave!" She said

"What I didn't say anything  !" He said   taking  a drink from his bottled water.  Ok Ok...I will."  He said  better be safe than sorry.

They  spent the  day   discussing some of  his plans for the factory, playing games, just talking  about anything really  that  had  nothing to do with the situation at home.  It was around four o'clock  that  Vickram decided  he would go check in on the fields and then  head on home,  so  they  packed up and began  heading out.

As they  got to the fields   the jeep began stalling . On closer observation he saw that it was overheating and in need of water.

"I'll  get it!"  Sugni said  taking a water can from the back , Seeing it was empty   she decided to  go  full in at a nearby   stand pipe.  By this time Vickram's  foreman came  over   asking what was wrong and Sugni left both men discussing business.    

Sugni observed another  car heading  their way  with all the   windows up and darkened,  she wondered  which  Thakur that could be, when  suddenly   the car sped up as  she looked on in horror as the car headed  directly to where Vickram and the manager was standing at the side of the  dirt road. Both men moved to the side , but   the car swerved to the  left hitting the  jeep and sending it forward a bit. It then straightened  up and  headed  out a  high speed. 

The whole thing happened so fast   it was confusing.   Sugni ran back over to the jeep , breathing  a sigh of relief as she saw that the  foreman   seemed ok, however that  relief turned into horror when she looked at the front of the jeep to find  Vickram lying on the ground bleeding and unconscious.!

Edited by Vinnie79 - 10 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail

hEY Vinnie

Nice progresss I guess u r leading us to the end of the story

OH NO 😭🀒 

any ways - DR Suman is dealing with police so now we have reva and neeranjan

well full drama - allot of romance and in the end ... vikram got injured because of this accident

NEXT CHAPTER QUICKLY NEEDED 😳🀒
Edited by ronshaan - 10 years ago