Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sara1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Fabulous chapter Vinnie. I completely  enjoyed it. I'm so happy that Sugni is back...obviously not more than VikramπŸ˜†...it was such a sweet moment when  he hugged her...it immediately  reminded me of the scene in PSH when he saw her in Banaras.  I just can't believe that Reva and her brother πŸ˜‘😑...wanting to kill sweet Vikram😳...i'm glad that Sugni is the one who found out their true intention... now the story will surely take a more interesting turn and i guess this will also  be a test of  their love for each other but i know come what may Vikram and Sugni will surely stand by each other. 
oh Vinnie you're just too good and please  don't keep us in suspense any longer. Can we please have the next chapter now? πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

BTW  can't wait for more SugVi moments πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thank  thank you  Evey  one  for your  beautiful  responses. Ron  thank you  for the pics i  loved it  it was  the perfect touch to the  chapter,

Ron, Sara, Mansi,  Julie,  Rose,  Payal  and every  one else who reads ...i  hope you  enjoy  the  next chapter as much as the  last. Keep reading and commenting...as  it is the feul that keeps me going!!!  

Love  Vinnie

Vinnie79 thumbnail

Chapter 25

"What?"  Vickram asked   dazed.  What she was saying  was making no sense.   Why would they  want to kill him?

Sugni  closed her eyes  and took a deep breath.  "I  better start from the beginning.'  She said.

"A few  days ago, I  went to one of  RKji's  Hotels  to pick up a lunch  order  for Memsaab, I had to wait for it, so I took a seat in the   dining area.  I was surprised  when I saw that on the table right  in front of me, sat  Reva  madam, Neeranjan  and that  Doctor lady. They  were laughing at something funny, and I heard them mentioned your name. I got curious about what they were saying  so I moved closer.  Reva  was saying that it was a stoke of genius  by the Doctor to get her to the city  so no one would  know what was  happening. She said that they  needed  to move fast for the plan to work and something about delaying the divorce...because  that was not part of the plan.  And they  needed the plan to go into place before the  divorce  can  go through."

"Plan?? What Plan?"   Vickram asked still not  fully  comprehending what she was saying.

" Sh-She  wanted to be the "Widow of Thakur Vickram Singh" ...she said. Vickram  looked at her with raised eyebrows, " I  know I  thought I heard wrong...but they were all laughing and then her brother said  this time  it would happen. Cause  they  had the Doctor on their side. Then Reva was saying she managed to turn Maaji against  you...with her story of you abusing her and she  thought she  had "the old lady"  on her side  it all but at the last minute  she changed  her mind and was  no longer pressuring you. And now  it seemed that  the divorce could not be  avoided.  I guess they  were talking about Maa Sahib.

I saw Reva give the Doctor  something, maybe money  and in return the Doctor handed her  a medicine bottle she said that they  needed to use it wisely...so it looks natural. She said they knew what to do. Thakur  Mallick  I don't know what   is going on but it's not good.  And then they started saying  some craziness that made no sense."

"What...tell me  everything!"  Vickram said.  His  disbelief  turning into slow anger  over what he was hearing.

"She said she wasn't like the  first  Reva? And  and that  she knew how to play  her cards least she end up like her...Then Neeranjan said he was lucky  he found  her...other wise he would have lost it all.  He said something about his sister being a fool that was why she ended up  where she was.. It was like they  were talking about another person or something.  It sounded like they  did something to her. I don't know  it made no sense to me.

I was going to call you but I was  afraid  maybe they would find out I did. So I came back to tell you myself.  Then when I came this morning... I went to see Ramu  Kaka to let him know I was back and  when I was coming through the Kitchen I saw her in there by herself...she  was putting that pill from the  bottle into the  tea she made for  you. "  She said.  Vickram  recalled her coming in and dropping the spoon, and Reva's  reaction to that.

"That's why you spilled..."  She nodded.

"What ever they are doing ...they've been planning It for a while, by the way they  were talking." She said.

Vickram leaned back on the chair...still trying to  process what he just herd. "Wait ...you're saying that they are planning   to  kill me  and make it look like natural? But they  need to do it before  the divorce is finalized."   She nodded. Quickly  he remembered   all the delays   Dr. Suman  had. Telling him she needed  him to wait a few Months...Reva insisting on going into the city. Reva  telling him she was not giving up the title no matter what.  Vickram s head was starting to spin  with this development.  His blood was running  cold and he felt as though he was going to be sick.  They  were trying to kill him?

"Thakkur  Mallick?" Sugni said , looking at him. He look lost . Oh  God!   "Thakkur Mallick?" She said lightly  tapping his face  trying to snap him out of the daze he seemed to have gone into.

"Huh?"  He said shaking  his head.  Slowly  his anger was beginning to ignite. They  were playing a game with him? , with his life?.  over some materialistic  wealth and status. ? The more  he processed  this  the   angrier  he became  until he felt he would literally  explode.    Getting up from the chair he kicked the ottoman out of the  way  needing to do something about it he  began walking towards the door.

The look on his face was thunderous and  frightening and  Sugni was afraid he might do something he would definitely  regret.  "Thakur Mallick ...Wait  where are you  going?" She asked  standing  up and  swiftly  walking behind him.

"There not getting away with this..." he said   his hand on the door knob.

"NO  WAIT! " Sugni said  holding back his hand. He was breathing rapidly she knew that  in his state of rage if he went into the main house all hell would break loose. 

"You can't...Thakur Mallick...come back  have a seat..." She said

Sugni  I..."

"I know...but just  calm down  a little  think ...please  come back..." She said tugging him towards the  couch.  "Sit ...Please" 

Vickram sat.  Rubbing her hand soothingly  on his fore arm  trying to calm him down. She was wondering how to handle this situation.   "if  you confront them now...they'll never admit it. In fact they'll probably say  you're mad." She said.

"I can't just sit here..." he said

"I know...Shhh..."  She said  trying to  calm him down. "Thakur Mallick..." she said  as he turned to look at her. She caressed his  face looking into his eyes that were  burning with anger and hurt at the moment.

" Dealing  with  this  in anger won't help.  You might just make it worse.  Whatever they are doing  they are being smart about it...turning  you into the bad one. They'll probably  find a  way to turn it around on you  now as well.  All you have to go on is something I  overheard. There is no proof that  it is true. I am not even sure it's true." She said

Vickram  nodded. She was  right . Flying off the handle  would not help.  Taking a deep breath he tried  to get control of  his anger. "You're right."  As he got calmer he started  thinking about what she just told him.  "tell me  again...what was  this about Reva ...?" He asked

"I  don't know , even I  was  confused about that  it was as though they  were talking about another person.  Oh Ummm Neeranjan  said ...um He was lucky  to have found her  when he did...and she saved him for loosing it all.!" She said.

"Thakur Mallick  What happened?  I  mean they said she had  disappeared for a while before you came back? But what really  happened?" Sugni asked

"...I  was away  on a business  trip  and um  Maaji  called and told me she  went driving and  did  not return.  I came back and the police had found  the car she was driving ...bloodied but she was not in it. It was abandoned in the woods. Funny  she had no business being there..bu t  with her she sometimes got these   whims  to go somewhere.  If I was'nt around Neeranjan would go with her. But when we asked him he said  she  stopped  for gas and asked him to get her some  snacks, only  to drive off and leave him behind.  We looked for her for months  and could not find her. The police finally  told me  they  think we should give up...thinking she probably  got attacked  by  animals or something." Sugni grimaced at that.

"Then when I was about  to give up,  Neeranjan comes  with her. She said  she fell unconscious and lost her memory and began wandering  when she got up, some people found her and put her in a hospital where she was admitted.  Then one  day  they  herd her mumbling  an address and  called Neeranjan who got her."  He  finished  looking at Sugni. "Convenient huh?"

"So he did not tell you  that they contacted him or anything?"

"No  he simply  showed up with her   just as I was about to leave for Mahawri.!"

"Wow" Sugni  said . This  story  was unbelievable.

"Maybe..." Vickram mused. "Who he returned  with was not Reva at  all.   Maybe she was some one else. Thinking back  on it. She looks  like Reva, She acts like Reva...but she never felt like Reva." He said

"What do you  mean?"  She asked.

"I mean...she was more cold, I  don't know " he said

"Cold?"

"Yeah.." Vickram said thinking. "See Reva  was erratic. A lot of it was because of her illness. She never  liked seeing people upset , if she knew she upset some one by  her behavior she  try to apologies or  make up for that behavior. Yet  ever since her return it's like she enjoys being mean. .."  he trailed off  lost in thought.   His mind  going  over the past year  trying to connect the dots.

"But then...if this isn't her...what happened to her?  What did they do  to her?"  She asked.

"I don't know ...but  I'll find out. First things  first.  I  need to  prove this for myself. If this is true."  He said.

"How?" She asked  curious  to know.

" I  don't know ...let me think...let me think  ..." he  said   tapping his forehead."There's one way!   But I'll need your help. Will you?'

"Yes..but what would I have to do.' She asked

He explained  what he wanted her to do .

"But  what would that prove?"  She wanted to know.

"let's just say  it's a sure way  to know if  she is who she says she is or someone  else, depends on how she reacts to it."

"Hmmm...ok even I  want to know ...maybe I am wrong"  She said.

"I don't think you are. In  some weird  way  this makes sense."   He said. He sighed tiredly.

They  both sat in silence  for a  while ,  each  lost  in their own thoughts about  what was just revealed. Both  in disbelief that  someone could  stoop that low as to do this . And wondering how to deal with it.  

. Reaching over and holding her hand again, moving closer to her , until ther was hardly  any  space between them Sugni  bent her head looking at  her lap, closing her eyes.  She may  have come back here  to warn  him but the fact remained she left  for a reason. Her principles.  She knew coming back here would have some consequences , she was  putting everything  she  believed in on the line here. Sugni could fight  everything...but she was losing this battle with her  heart and her principles.

"Sugni?" He said. She shook her head, not daring to look at him.

Vickram placed his  hand on her chin , gently  lifting her head to look at him.

"look at me." He whispered.

Sugni swallowed hard, as she  slowly  opened her eyes to look at him. Memories of the last time they  were both  here  flashing through her brain.

"This is not easy  for you  , is it being back here?" He asked.  She shook her head , no it wasn't.

"Yet you came back , despite everything.."  He said.

"I had to...I couldn't just  sit  and do nothing. I  mean if some kind of weird   unreal dream I'll be happy...but if there is any  truth  in it  you should  know." She said.  "I just did'nt think  it would be this hard."  She said.

"I am sorry Sugni..."  He said

"You  know the  hardest part?"   She said looking at him.

"What?"

" Seeing you at the table this morning...I felt like it was my fault. Thakur mallick, I  lerned a few things  being away and I realize . Nothing is really as simple  as we all wish it was, Marriages , divorce, love.I had a lot of principles growing up, my own version of  what was right and wrong, and now I would  give it up just to see you happy.   " She said, her heart giving in , as her brain gave up the fight. "Theres just somethings  you can't fight no matter how hard you try."  She said tearfully. Vickram looked at her as her words sank in. The realization that she was willing to give up everything she ever   believed in for him was over whelming and daunting. She was the last person on earth he wanted to hurt, yet  he was the reason she was crying.  If he could'nt make her happy   then he had no right to make her miserable yet, now that she was here again  he wondered if he could survive losing her a second time around.

Vickram   hugged her as she  cried  no one told her being in love was this painful.  "Don't cry...Sugni...it' s not your fault. You're not responsible  for anything.  You know for my  whole life  I've  done what everyone else wanted me to do . Until I could't handle it any more, my  marriage was  at the point where  it was feeling  not like a responsibility but  a weight that was dragging me down. Then I fell in love and for the first time  I realized how empty my  life really is. Sugni if there was anything  in my life  worth anything, it was you. You were the only one  who  did not see me as some  sort of self-centered cad.  Whenever  I felt like  I was drowning ,  you somehow pulled me out of it unknowingly.  You are the reason, I survived  this long., the reason I crawl out of bed in the morning. The reason I face  every day. If it wasn't for you I probably  wouldn't." He said.

"Why does this have to be so hard?" She asked.

"I wish I  knew, I wish I  knew. You've just been   caught in some twisted game of fate that it seems  none of us have any control of really" Pulling back  he looked at her.

"Sugni...don't do this to yourself ...I"ll arrange for your ticket tomorrow  and you can go back." He said.

"No...no,  I  won't go . If I go back now I'll go crazy  wondering  what's going on here." She said. There stared at each other .

"Sugni..."

"I know, it's  wrong. Thakur Mallick,  apart  form my  mother , the only  person who cared about me and my  well-being  has been you.  Whenever I was in trouble  or needed you, you've always been there for me. And  now,   for me to go back and leave you alone , I could never live with myself if I did that.  Besides when you  love someone, you  don't leave them  when they  need you  the most do you?"" She said softly.

Vickram felt his  own resolve  to  send her back  wobble.  He could no more do that, than he could  stop his  own heart from beating.

"You're  sure about this?" he asked  her. Closing her eyes she took a deep breath and nodded.  He knew  she was still battling  with herself .

"Come here."  He said, opening his arms to her.  Sugni  knew that  this was the moment of no turning back. Everything she ever boasted about  saying she would never do , she was about to throw out the window. And this time  she could not blame  anyone  else  for this  but herself. Maybe  she made that choice  when she decided to come back...or before then  on that rainy  night   when she let him in here. Unlike the previous  hug  which was  one of comfort and  compassion.  This one meant so much more. It was her  embracing a life she swore she never would.  It was her choosing her  heart over her brain.

Slowly She leaned into  his embrace  as she rested her head on his chest as his arms  closed in around her.

"Sugni"

"hmmm?"

"I love you." He said .  She felt him kiss the top of her head.

"I love you."  She whispered.

"I promise you  something, right  now," He said.  "Until  this  whole thing is resolved,  and until I am not free  from my  marriage, I  promise you there will never be anything more than this between us.!"   At this Sugni lifted her head to look at him. Not sure she understood what he meant.

"I know  how much your principles mean to you  Sugni, your dreams of leading a respectable life.It took a lot for you to do what you just did, and I am not going to be the one to destroy  that.   You're not a bedni, and I'll never treat you  like one. I  promise." He said.

Sugni  sat up to look at him.  A part of her albeit a small part of her relived.  Then again she did not know why   this should come as a surprise. This was her Thakur Mallick. She remembered having a conversation  with him once , when she told him she knew that he would not let her go down the wrong path, even if she wanted to.  And so true he lived up to  her conviction.

"But I just ask one thing..." He said.

"What's  that?"

"If there is any part of you that has any  doubt , or want to leave now I won't stop  you. Because this  is not going to be easy. And it could get ugly, where people around here have a lot to say about things they  don't know about. If you want to go..."

She  shook  her head. 

"You sure?"

She nodded.

"This is your last chance...because  after this... I won't  let you go!"  He said, pointing a warning finger  at her .

She laughed "I am sure ...I am not leaving." She said. This   time  she hugged him.  "I'm  here to stay!"

"Thank you  Sugni!..."  Vickram  whispered.  Despite all that was wrong in his world at the moment, at least there was one thing  that was  right. ...

JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Vinnie your FF is living up to its name. This new twist with Reva was really unexpected. What a surprise but the story just got more exciting.
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
What a sweet SugVi moment in the end there. Vikram couldn't be anything other than a gentleman!!
Looking forward to your next instalment.
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey vinnie
I must say ... when i was watching psh reva manzil story and reva's entry to the show i was feeling I wish its not her i wish its some one who looks just like her - i would be happy if really  it would be that and em glad here ... here... she is / will be duplicate but that too will be confirmed when the story will progress more
sugni to stop vikram was very good step because in anger people dont think and make mistake and she was rite ... Reva will claim Vikram is mad and they had no proof !!
hats off i liked that sugni cared for him more then any thing and vikram live up to his words em sure nothing wrong will happen b/w them
Nice chapter
enjoyed reading it
Thank u and keep it up
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG Did you read my mind?

With every chapter you are showinng TVS's actions exactly as I would have expected him to react in PHS.

What you have shown in the last few episodes of him letting her go, protecting her by helping her to realise her dream in a safe enviorment even though it was killing him and now telling her that there will be nothing between them until he was free from his marriage but that if she had any doubts then to walk away now because he would not be able to let her go was the conversation I expected SugVi to have when Reva came back.

Thank you for showing how grown up normal people deal with things and its still entertaining !!!!!!! 

Next chapter please
Edited by payal7 - 10 years ago
croziaxx thumbnail
hi vinnie ! πŸ˜Š
how r u ?  this is beautiful chapter,  lots of suspense and lots of  revelation... πŸ‘
is rewa fake    as we predict or want in the past ..  but cvs never heard us πŸ˜‘  i m happy that sug is with him, as he with her always...  πŸ˜ƒ
i m curious to know vikram's plan of action... β­οΈ
and what happened ? vikram made promise that nothing would happen between them before marriage 😲😲 that means no chance to "BANHO KE DARMIYA PART -2" πŸ˜‰  i was expecting naaa  πŸ˜­ πŸ˜† 
give us next part quickly 😳

----  vinnie ! give me link of ur old stories ..i din't read,  now i want to read... no "BHULKKDH BABA" this time πŸ˜›

Edited by croziaxx - 10 years ago
Vinnie79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JulieD

Vinnie your FF is living up to its name. This new twist with Reva was really unexpected. What a surprise but the story just got more exciting.

⭐️
What a sweet SugVi moment in the end there. Vikram couldn't be anything other than a gentleman!!
Looking forward to your next instalment.

Thank you  Julie  I  am  glad you are enjoying the twist and turns this story  is taking. Of course  Vickram  would be no less than a gentleman who would put her needs  infront of his...after all he always  did that in the show...!
Vinnie79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronshaan

Hey vinnie

I must say ... when i was watching psh reva manzil story and reva's entry to the show i was feeling I wish its not her i wish its some one who looks just like her - i would be happy if really  it would be that and em glad here ... here... she is / will be duplicate but that too will be confirmed when the story will progress more
sugni to stop vikram was very good step because in anger people dont think and make mistake and she was rite ... Reva will claim Vikram is mad and they had no proof !!
hats off i liked that sugni cared for him more then any thing and vikram live up to his words em sure nothing wrong will happen b/w them
Nice chapter
enjoyed reading it
Thank u and keep it up

Hi  Ron,
 Thank you  for your comments.  Well  I  did get  the idea from the posts  here I  remember  reading   on the forum about the speculation that  Reva was indeed an imposter. In this  Story  I  hope to show a mature and sensible side to Sugni who realizes that life is not always  stright forward.  I  hope you  enjoy  the rest of the story!
Vinnie79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: payal7

OMG Did you read my mind?

With every chapter you are showinng TVS's actions exactly as I would have expected him to react in PHS.

What you have shown in the last few episodes of him letting her go, protecting her by helping her to realise her dream in a safe enviorment even though it was killing him and now telling her that there will be nothing between them until he was free from his marriage but that if she had any doubts then to walk away now because he would not be able to let her go was the conversation I expected SugVi to have when Reva came back.

Thank you for showing how grown up normal people deal with things and its still entertaining !!!!!!! 

Next chapter please

Hello Payal,
 lol Well I always  said that we both pretty  much  think alike  when it comes to TVS.And this  show.  Cause there was so many  sensible and logical ways to go with  the story.  True to his character though despite the madness they  had him doing with the Gun toting and  kidnapping , his good sense did prevail  when he walked away from her when she  told him to point blank.!!!
 Her coming back  behind him and provoking him is another can of worms  I never understood!!! Fact is he did let her go and she all but refused to leave!
 I  hope you  enjoy the rest of the story .!