Varshu's Gallery#3|C| Updt@Pg140 : ZaYa/VeeBa/OliverFelicity/etc.

Posted: 10 years ago

^^banner made by my sweetheart friend Maria(-Mema-)..😳.thank youu so much yaar.πŸ€—.i so LOVE YOU for this..❀️.its beautiful

A li'l Intro :

I'm Varsha...but most of my friends here call me Varshu only..😳..so u can actually call me by any name you like. I have been on IF since last 4years. I have spent one of my lifetime here...n got some of world's best friends...so I just love this place to the core.πŸ€—..!

And, since this is my 3rd shop...I really like to thank everyone here who helped me finish my first 2 shops...n liked,commented on my stuff thereby encouraging n supporting me throughout..I love you all guys..πŸ€—

My Favourites :

Okay..so I have lots n lots of favourites...since i'm a total tv freak...πŸ˜†

Tellywood :  I love Meghan, Mohan-Nanhi, Abhiya, Mayur/ArTi, TaaRey, SwaRon,Arjuhi...etc etc as couples ! Other than that, its Kunal Karan Kapoor, Aakanksha Singh, Ashnoor Kaur, Rati Pandey, Vivian, Mohit Sehgal, Arjun Bijlani, KSG, Karan Wahi, Shantanu Maheshwari, KAS, Vrinda, Hiten Tejwani, Rajeev Khandelwal, Rashmi-Nandish,  Sanjeeda-Aamir Ali... n the list goes on...πŸ˜†

Bollywood : Shahid-Amrita (they r my most fav. bolly couple), SRK, Preity, Ranbir, Katrina, Anushka, Sonam,Kajol... n rest keeps on changing! πŸ˜†

My inspirations :

Saher_90, MohitzPari, Payal15, Madhura, Arti4ever, Somerholicgirl, Rose.MN, -nautankidollz-, -AngelSimi-, yulz, -Mema-, Anki, Sano88... n lots more..

What can i make :

Avis
Icons
Signatures (non-animated)

Copyrights :

varshu.creations/IF
varsha/varshu (for avis)
vg (for icons)

Credits :

Deviantart
Google
IF pics gallery

General Rules :

Do not claim my work as yours
Do not cut, crop, edit my stuff as it really hurts !
Do not paste my work on other sites without prior approval.

|O| means I'm open
|C| means I'm close

Rules for requesting :

Request only when the shop is open.
One request per person..until i mention the increased limit.
Provide me pics n text ! the more good quality pics you'll provide...the more good quality stuff you'll get.
You can provide 7-8 pics max.
Plz use your request for atleast 2-3 days.
Lastly, I'll not take up any mythological request...as these have got their own beauty n i dont wanna spoil it with my work/editing !

Link To My Previous Gallery : Varshu's Gallery#1    Varshu's Gallery#2

If you want to receive PMs..please Hit "LIKE" button or add me to your pm list.
Edited by -krazyriya- - 9 years ago
INDEX

Pg1 : Sample Work/ Update-MegHan/TaaRey/ChanMan/etc
Pg10 : MM/MN/TR/SaRa,etc
Pg24 : MM/MeSu/Ritvik-Vrinda/Amar-Vrinda/Raj-Sarita/Kanwar/etc
Pg37 : Note/Megha-Vasu/TaaRey/Rithvik-Vrinda/Raj-Sarita/SwaRon
Pg43 : KKK Bday/MeSu
Pg51 : Rati/Meghan/Vrishal
Pg62 : TaaRey/MM/Bhishma/MB/etc
Pg71 : Meghan/MN/AshVik/OTH/Ayan-Humeira
Pg80 : VD/TaaRey/Meghan/Lootera/AshVik/KKK/Gifts/etc
Pg90 : TaaRey/VriMar/Meghan/Haider/RaHi
Pg97 : AshVik/Meghan/RudraParo/YHA/RaHi/etc
Pg106 : Arrow/TaaRey/Meghan/RudraParo/Castle/etc
Pg113 : AshVik/Vrinda/ZaYa/VeeBa/RanveerGunjan/Gifts,etc
Pg121 : ZaYa/VeeBa/Surbhi's requests
Pg131 : ZaYa/VeeBa/RudraParo/IshitaRaman
Pg140 : ZaYa/VeeBa/OliverFelicity/etc.
Edited by -krazyriya- - 9 years ago
Sample Work

This is some of my earlier stuff...😳

>>scroll down for more..😳
Edited by -krazyriya- - 10 years ago
Sample Siggies

Update

Avis

Rey-Taani (12)

Mohan-Megha

>>scroll down for more! 😳
Icon

Kunal Karan Kapoor ☺️

Siggies

Mohan Bhatnagar ❀️

Mohan-Megha

>>scroll down for more! 😳
Rey-Taani

Armaan-Riddhima

Chanchan-Manav

>>Thats all... If you guys liked my work...please Hit "LIKE" Button...😳

-Varsha! <3
Congratulations Varshu! <3

I'm glad I'm First yayπŸ₯³ Thanks for saving this spot and letting me know that you were opening...I woke up So early for this πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ 

I can't believe your on number 3 already..

Your a such a sweet  friend and an outstanding  siggy maker I hope you reach your full potential  and keep improving with each gallery! Your Going to reach number 10 faster then you know it.

I'm your fan like you know thatπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

The Whole Update is fantastic all the Kunal Karan Kapoor stuff is amazing! Drooling...😳
Colouring is Fabuolous on the avis each and every thing is unique, as always. I can't wait for me Mohan/Nanhi Stuff <3 Will be checking NBT gallery for more on them πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

The KaSh Siggy and Rey-Taani Icons are my fav <3 I love the texture and colouring on them so much darkish thing on them is stunning!

I love you lots yaar ( I apologise for my short comment, but I don't know when I would have edited Just know your one of the best people around πŸ€—

Urshu πŸ˜‰
Edited by Urshie - 10 years ago
Res

*Edit* 

Varshu, tu sach mein badi badmaash hai πŸ˜‘
I have never waited for something like what I am doing now .. Refresh kar kar ke ungliyaan bol rahi hai mujhe ki chodh do please πŸ˜†

*Re-edit*

Oye hoye! Meri Varshu toh pro ban gayiπŸ‘
Congos for your third shop! Congos and lots of hugs for always tolerating my reqs anytime and doing them as well😳
Anyways lovely, wonderful and mind-blasting update! Ur colourings has to be out of the world!⭐️
I loved the soft yet clear colouring in Tarey avis! πŸ‘
MM long avi *sigh* You know how much I loved it!

Coming to siggies part... OMFG! The icon *blush, blush, blush* β˜ΊοΈ It's stupendafanbulously amazingly mind blowinggg! The colouring is wowwieee! 
Kunal siggie - nice colouring... I loved it πŸ˜‰
Mohan siggie - haaaye main mar jaavan!❀️ Iski issi adaa pe toh mar mit ta hai mera dil!😳 This is the best siggie in the entire update! Text placement, text, colouring - perfect! Loved the pics u used! Made me go red, pink and shyyy!
Mr. and Mrs. Bhatnagar siggie - first of all, I am glad that you tried different thing, and trust me, you have succeeded with flying colours!πŸ‘ The siggie is firing hot with their determination speaking through their eyes! The colouring complemented the pics so well, esp the fire bit in the background of the text!πŸ‘
MM in rain siggie - Again... outstanding! Loved the pics u used, blending, colouring and everything! Didn't want to use the siggie on this scene again,but tune koi choice nahi chodha!⭐️
MM jail scene - beautiful, serene and perfect! I love the text style here!πŸ˜ƒ

The texture in Tarey stacked icon siggie is amazingly fantastic! Very different!πŸ‘
The clear colouring in their siggie is very pretty, like super duper pretty!⭐️⭐️
The last Tarey siggie has to be the best in terms of texture, not the colouring cuz i hate red colouring πŸ˜† but the rough texture is beyond amazing!πŸ‘
ChanMan siggies are the second best after Mohan siggie! Everything is just perfect here!πŸ‘ I loved the colourful effect in the last ChanMan siggie, which complemented the theme of the pics, i.e. naya naya colourful wala pyaar of hubby-wifey, really well!πŸ‘

*PHEWWW* Commented finally!!!!!!!!! 
Varshu, meri pyaari behena, I love you and mwaaah!πŸ€— Tu sach mein chaa gayi bohot achchi tarah se and I can see you shining and rocking this forum with your amazing stuff!⭐️ Tere stuff bohot hatke aur adorable hai seriously!πŸ‘

Suggestions - try using effects/colourings on the original colouring... like don't make a siggie all red, all yellow or all brown like what you did in MM siggie! I am not saying that it's not good... In fact, it's awesome, but it's just an advice to use textures/effects in the original colouring!πŸ˜ƒ

*yawn* Off to bed! Was waiting for this only! Whatsapp pe aa if possible!πŸ˜‰
Edited by -MohanKiMeera- - 10 years ago
^^ LOL...haha.. tujhpe jo gayii hoon re...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  kuch paane ke liye thodi mehnat toh karni padti hai beta...πŸ˜†