BHAVII

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

Originally posted by BHAVII

@Topic maker - you have no idea what you are talking about Monkey Emoticon Cici
How can you not like Karan Wahi, I mean he acts all immature like kids, talks like pre-pubescent girl, does stupid tricks and all Tongue That is the reason to watch the show Crazy Rabbit Icon

Why do you watch the show? The kids who are making all drop their jaws by impeccable singing of such hard melodies from the time their parents weren't even born Stern Smile Monkey Icon

If so, clearly you have no idea D'oh
I love the anchors so much every time they come I see my hand on mute button followed by no sound depriving me off blah blah blah of anchors Monkey Emoticon ROFL ROFL

Clap  Very nice emos Jay. Hope that is your nameWink
thank you for emos Tongue why you assume my name is Jay Stern Smile it can be bpm as well Wink LOL
Ok BPMji ROFL matlab Ba Pa Maji ROFL ROFL ROFL 
Nope BPM stands fro Balam Pichkari Mari Tongue ROFL ROFL

aila pichkari kisko mari balamji Tongue ROFL ROFL 
Wahi ko ya Mandy koTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jay_bpm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anchors (Page 6)" in Indian Idol Junior forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
I agree Bhavi - These anchors have no chemistry what so ever. I like Mandira individually, but KaranWinkLOLROFL How old is he Wink?? he acts if he is 5 years old and surely not in a cute wayLOLLOL

At times, I can't even understand what Karan is saying D'oh Mandira also seems to have lost her charm.

Only saviors in this show are the talented kidsClapClap and always so cute ShekharDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalpanaRBHAVIIshweta_r

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 5:09pm | IP Logged

Nope BPM stands fro Balam Pichkari Mari Tongue ROFL ROFL
aila pichkari kisko mari balamji Tongue ROFL ROFL 
Wahi ko ya Mandy koTongue
Ha filhal unko pichkari mar ke hi kaam chalana padega Tongue
warna jaise muh khole ji chahe kuch aur fek maru Wink ROFL ROFL

BHAVII

BHAVII

IF-Stunnerz

BHAVII

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

I agree Bhavi - These anchors have no chemistry what so ever. I like Mandira individually, but KaranWinkLOLROFL How old is he Wink?? he acts if he is 5 years old and surely not in a cute wayLOLLOL

At times, I can't even understand what Karan is saying D'oh Mandira also seems to have lost her charm.

Only saviors in this show are the talented kidsClapClap and always so cute ShekharDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

I know right Rani Wink Tongue LOL. Like mind thinks alikeTongue If only they had good anchors the kids are wonderful. Even the judges are great including Vishal, Shekhar and Shreya Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RaniAbhiLovesShreya

AbhiLovesShreya

IF-Stunnerz

AbhiLovesShreya

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

I agree Bhavi - These anchors have no chemistry what so ever. I like Mandira individually, but KaranWinkLOLROFLHow old is he Wink?? he acts if he is 5 years old and surely not in a cute wayLOLLOL

At times, I can't even understand what Karan is sayingD'ohMandira also seems to have lost her charm.

I know right RaniWinkTongueLOL. Like mind thinks alikeTongueIf only they had good anchors the kids are wonderful. Even the judges are great including Vishal, Shekhar and ShreyaBig smile
Yup judges are great this year...and kids are Just wow...

-RaniBHAVII

Redrose07

IF-Dazzler

Redrose07

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Karan n Mandira r good individualy but sadly they dont have chemistry 2gether.

BHAVII

BHAVII

IF-Stunnerz

BHAVII

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abhi8

I agree Bhavi - These anchors have no chemistry what so ever. I like Mandira individually, but KaranWinkLOLROFLHow old is he Wink?? he acts if he is 5 years old and surely not in a cute wayLOLLOL

At times, I can't even understand what Karan is sayingD'ohMandira also seems to have lost her charm.

I know right RaniWinkTongueLOL. Like mind thinks alikeTongueIf only they had good anchors the kids are wonderful. Even the judges are great including Vishal, Shekhar and ShreyaBig smile

You bet! Clap

-RaniAbhiLovesShreya

AbhiLovesShreya

IF-Stunnerz

AbhiLovesShreya

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Abhi8

You bet!Clap
Thanks for Agreeing... Embarrassed

-RaniBHAVII

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Indian Idol Junior Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.