India-Forums

Anchors (Page 5)

BHAVII IF-Stunnerz
BHAVII
BHAVII

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

@Topic maker - you have no idea what you are talking about LOL
How can you not like Karan Wahi, I mean he acts all immature like kids, talks like pre-pubescent girl, does stupid tricks and all Tongue That is the reason to watch the show Wink

Why do you watch the show? The kids who are making all drop their jaws by impeccable singing of such hard melodies from the time their parents weren't even born Stern Smile Clap

If so, clearly you have no idea D'oh
I love the anchors so much every time they come I see my hand on mute button followed by no sound depriving me off blah blah blah of anchors Shocked ROFL

@bold Shocked 

@ green - I am sorry but do i need to elaborate it Tongue LOL Even Shekhar Vishal is pulling his leg on his skillsWink

@Red - ROFL

@ blue - Clap Clap Clap

@pink - us time ke liye mere paas mera remote hain TongueROFL

Edited by BHAVII - 09 July 2013 at 6:35pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jay_bpm

jay_bpm IF-Sizzlerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BHAVII

How can you not like Karan Wahi, I mean he acts all immature like kids, talks like pre-pubescent girl, does stupid tricks and all Tongue That is the reason to watch the show Wink

Why do you watch the show? The kids who are making all drop their jaws by impeccable singing of such hard melodies from the time their parents weren't even born Stern Smile Clap

I love the anchors so much every time they come I see my hand on mute button followed by no sound depriving me off blah blah blah of anchors Shocked ROFL

@bold Shocked  yes you have no idea Stern Smile 

@ green - I am sorry but do i need to elaborate it Tongue LOL Even Shekhar Vishal is pulling his leg on his skillsWink please do so Wink LOL

@Red - ROFL arre what;s funny in that, he works so hard for it Tongue

@ blue - Clap Clap Clap all are Star Star

@pink - us time ke liye mere paas mera remote hain TongueROFL mere pass bhi Thumbs Up

you couldn't wait for me to add emos D'ohWink LOL

BHAVII

BHAVII IF-Stunnerz
BHAVII
BHAVII

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 6:52pm | IP Logged

@bold Shocked  yes you have no idea Stern Smile 

@ green - I am sorry but do i need to elaborate it Tongue LOL Even Shekhar Vishal is pulling his leg on his skillsWink please do so Wink LOL

@Red - ROFL arre what;s funny in that, he works so hard for it Tongue

@ blue - Clap Clap Clap all are Star Star

@pink - us time ke liye mere paas mera remote hain TongueROFL mere pass bhi Thumbs Up

kya kare control nahi hotaROFL

jay_bpm

jay_bpm IF-Sizzlerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 6:56pm | IP Logged

kya kare control nahi hotaROFL
ha anchors itne jabardast he ke mujse bhi control nahi hua Shocked ROFL

BHAVII

BHAVII IF-Stunnerz
BHAVII
BHAVII

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 7:11am | IP Logged

@Topic maker - you have no idea what you are talking about Monkey Emoticon Cici
How can you not like Karan Wahi, I mean he acts all immature like kids, talks like pre-pubescent girl, does stupid tricks and all Tongue That is the reason to watch the show Crazy Rabbit Icon

Why do you watch the show? The kids who are making all drop their jaws by impeccable singing of such hard melodies from the time their parents weren't even born Stern Smile Monkey Icon

I love the anchors so much every time they come I see my hand on mute button followed by no sound depriving me off blah blah blah of anchors Monkey Emoticon ROFL ROFL

Clap  Very nice emos Jay. Hope that is your nameWink

jay_bpm

jay_bpm IF-Sizzlerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged

How can you not like Karan Wahi, I mean he acts all immature like kids, talks like pre-pubescent girl, does stupid tricks and all Tongue That is the reason to watch the show Crazy Rabbit Icon

Why do you watch the show? The kids who are making all drop their jaws by impeccable singing of such hard melodies from the time their parents weren't even born Stern Smile Monkey Icon

I love the anchors so much every time they come I see my hand on mute button followed by no sound depriving me off blah blah blah of anchors Monkey Emoticon ROFL ROFL

thank you for emos Tongue why you assume my name is Jay Stern Smile it can be bpm as well Wink LOL

BHAVII

BHAVII IF-Stunnerz
BHAVII
BHAVII

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged

thank you for emos Tongue why you assume my name is Jay Stern Smile it can be bpm as well Wink LOL
Ok BPMji ROFL matlab Ba Pa Maji ROFL ROFL ROFL 

jay_bpm

jay_bpm IF-Sizzlerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged

Ok BPMji ROFL matlab Ba Pa Maji ROFL ROFL ROFL 
Nope BPM stands fro Balam Pichkari Mari Tongue ROFL ROFL

BHAVII

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Indian Idol Junior Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index