Indian Idol Junior

Anchors - Page 6

seemanya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Karan wahi acts stupid and has wired facial expressions. He is trying to act cute but looks funny.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Abhi8

Where Is Shreya...I did'nt watch previous week but when I was watching Yesterday there was no shreya !!...

I too had the same question😕 when i watched the show middle of the week
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: seemanya

Karan wahi acts stupid and has wired facial expressions. He is trying to act cute but looks funny.

You are right, I think he tries to act cute and funny, but always ends up looking idiotic. He needs to stop acting stupid so the judges (specially Vishal) don't humiliate him. 

I have seen bits and pieces of him in Kuch toh log kahenge and he was alright, but he is not suited for the anchoring job I guess. 
Edited by -Rani - 10 years ago
AbhiLovesShreya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Rani

You are right, I think he tries to act cute and funny, but always ends up looking idiotic. He needs to stop acting stupid so the judges (specially Vishal) don't humiliate him.

I have seen bits and pieces of him in Kuch toh log kahenge and he was alright, but he is not suited for the anchoring job I guess.

It's not that kind of reality show where You need comic relief (to make it worse) from ancors...keep focus on The kids cause they are just best and somewhat judges that should be enough for the audience to watch the show...and entertain...Edited by Abhi8 - 10 years ago
Pynka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Karan Wahi u r the best
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I understand it's your opinion, and I agree I don't really like Mandira but Karan Wahi is an amazing host and the fact he mixes in with the children just makes it even better - a bit biased because I'm a massive Karan Wahi fan :P
Nikki <3
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Vishal saying this for Karan to Aakash - Sangat apki boori hain per Sangeet apka accha hain ðŸ¤£ 

Edited by BHAVII - 10 years ago
-.SapnokiRani-. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5
hmm yaa i agree wid some of you .. they are not bad anchors but their jodi seems little off 

i want karan wahi and shweta gulati 😳

mandira with someone more matured guy 😕 its like karan is a cute type while mandira is the straightforward one 😕
AbhiLovesShreya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BHAVII

Vishal saying this for Karan to Aakash - Sangat apki boori hain per Sangeet apka accha hain🤣

When did this happen...Edited by Abhi8 - 10 years ago
Cheesy-Chants thumbnail
dun lyk mandira bedi at all.shez a misfit