Posted: 10 years ago
I agree Bhavi - These anchors have no chemistry what so ever. I like Mandira individually, but KaranπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ€£ How old is he πŸ˜‰?? he acts if he is 5 years old and surely not in a cute wayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

At times, I can't even understand what Karan is saying  Mandira also seems to have lost her charm.

Only saviors in this show are the talented kidsπŸ‘πŸ‘ and always so cute Shekhar
Originally posted by BHAVII

aila pichkari kisko mari balamji πŸ˜› πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
Wahi ko ya Mandy koπŸ˜›
Ha filhal unko pichkari mar ke hi kaam chalana padega πŸ˜›
warna jaise muh khole ji chahe kuch aur fek maru πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Originally posted by -Rani

I agree Bhavi - These anchors have no chemistry what so ever. I like Mandira individually, but KaranπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ€£ How old is he πŸ˜‰?? he acts if he is 5 years old and surely not in a cute wayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

At times, I can't even understand what Karan is saying  Mandira also seems to have lost her charm.

Only saviors in this show are the talented kidsπŸ‘πŸ‘ and always so cute Shekhar

I know right Rani πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› πŸ˜†. Like mind thinks alikeπŸ˜› If only they had good anchors the kids are wonderful. Even the judges are great including Vishal, Shekhar and Shreya πŸ˜ƒ

I know right RaniπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†. Like mind thinks alikeπŸ˜›If only they had good anchors the kids are wonderful. Even the judges are great including Vishal, Shekhar and ShreyaπŸ˜ƒ
Yup judges are great this year...and kids are Just wow...
Karan n Mandira r good individualy but sadly they dont have chemistry 2gether.
Originally posted by Abhi8

Yup judges are great this year...and kids are Just wow...

You bet! πŸ‘

You bet!πŸ‘
Thanks for Agreeing... 😳
Mandira is so horrible ..seriously i can't bear her presence ..a complete misfit to the show ..becoz of kids, karan, judges i have to tolerate her ..eeeks 🀒 
Where Is Shreya...I did'nt watch previous week but when I was watching Yesterday there was no shreya !!...
I like Karan. Mandira is..ehhh