Drashti and Salman performance : Review - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
but i think lauren was much much better than  DD  n she deserved 30 more than DD.
Originally posted by zuena

but i think lauren was much much better than  DD  n she deserved 30 more than DD.

Even I wanted Lauren to get a 30 
Thank you for commenting 
Originally posted by Roni08

awesome performance.SD rocks

Agree with you
Thank you for commenting 
Originally posted by zuena

Lauren deserved a 30

a well deserved 30 after so long...n i m content...it was surely a superb act...n yes very difficult to execute...i liked the song too...but dont know its name...if somebody has heard it ...do tell
Originally posted by niki_2293

a well deserved 30 after so long...n i m content...it was surely a superb act...n yes very difficult to execute...i liked the song too...but dont know its name...if somebody has heard it ...do tell

I don't know the songs name as I was lost enjoying their act😊
Thank you for commenting 
agree they are superb today.nice post
Originally posted by Vishal51

agree they are superb today.nice post

Thank  you for commenting
Edited by SayanoraVViegas - 10 years ago
i loved loved her act today...it was mesmerising n something like this has not been shown ever on tv...hats off to salman for conceptualising it...so many ppl r criticising but the balancing n dancing on the bamboo is hell of a task...it might have looked easy but its so not...bashers plz try 4 urself before coming to any conclusion n yeah its not DDs fault that colors is promoting MB,they might have made her say all those lines but the act was most definitely a result of her hard work...n before any1 comments on if their was any 'dance' or not,plz go n learn on wat exactly defines dance...its not just stupid pelvic thrustin g dabbang or madhuris hip shaking ek do teen...dance is a lot m ore than that!