Users

Frequent Posters

8JSmileyFace8J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
that was sooo cute!!!!
i loved the characters!!!
and the hidden feelings!!!
and the confession and afterwards was the best!!!
Awesome OS!!!
vrushanharshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome os
loved the confession 
sharon liked swayam n den suddenly swayam hugging n expressing his love 
loved it 
n the title is apt my perfect love story
thanx for the pm 
keep writing 
happy belated birhtday Lalita di
Winter_Falls thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome dear...totally loved it... πŸ˜ƒ
it was cute and romantic.... πŸ˜‰ 
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice os :-) it was so cute
..Aishaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BusyIndivaBee

angel πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— 

thank you sooo much jaan for this birthday gift πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
something from your side for me is always extra special πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

itne hugs πŸ˜² πŸ€—πŸ€— mein kanjus hun sirf 2 dungi πŸ˜†

well coming to the os it was really adorable and amazing to read...

and id be really glad saying that you've improved your writing skills a lot πŸ˜ƒ

really? WOW! me superr happy! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

"The course of true love never did run smooth." 

it was a perfect start for your os. The sharon's pov was explained very well.
yoi showed sharon as a loner, she had lost her parents a year after her birth, then her grand parents who were her only support after a span of 14 years.  she was sent to an orphanage πŸ˜­
then she was adopted by a family where discipline was given the 1st priority ... discipline toh har ghar mein hona chahiye par yeh kya, inke yaha toh thoda zyaada hi hai πŸ€’ 

di, in todays world also such families exist. there are some people who just think that studies are enough for one. and thats y i just thought of using this problem in my OS

"I was given many instructions by them, as well 90% above in exams, no partying, only studies, playing chess, and I like one obedient child followed everything."

sharon was such an obidient child πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜› she did everything that her parents expected from her even though she wished to live a different life apart from studying all the time, but in the process she was lost in her own world and nobody wanted to be friends with her πŸ˜’ her family loves her but they are failing to see her lonliness πŸ˜‘

di thats because she never expressed it. She was too afraid to even speak up. Thye loved and thought these instruction would only help her in life and noone else. at the end of the day, it was all for her good. They were right on their part whereas she was right on her part.

the tuition part sad again when those 3 musketeers and swayam too πŸ˜² would make fun of her. sharon liked swayam πŸ˜³ πŸ₯³  β€οΈ of course she would have felt different because it was so new to her. she would keep staring at swayam πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
ahh what an obidient girl.. πŸ˜† she completed her excercise and started doing the next one.. heyyy it reminds me of someone at tuition... πŸ˜² it feels like me πŸ€£ πŸ˜• can relate sharon to myself in this os...boring πŸ˜† but i didnt like anyone like sharon πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

really? you seriously do that? main aisa kuch nahin karti πŸ˜† balki mein ek exercise nahin khatam pati , dusra toh sur ki baat πŸ˜† and it would be better if u dont tlk bout liking guys. ive lost all hopes on u πŸ˜†

sharon gets a chit and shes caught πŸ˜²... her friend and mostly swayam's neighbour caught her red handed that she has feelings for swayam πŸ˜›... i thought she'll reveal about sharon's feelings to swayam but what's this πŸ˜² her tuition teacher got hold of the chit... oh damn πŸ€’ πŸ˜² but the call was a saviour πŸ˜ƒ... sharon lost the chit πŸ˜•  now what πŸ˜²

she went home and was still thinking about the chit... before we could think that her ma'm has the chit swayam calls her  it was actually unexpected for sharon and even for the readers that swayam will call sharon πŸ˜ƒ.yay swayam called sharon and asked him to meet her near their colony park  

she goes to the park believing swayam πŸ˜³ and their formal conversation πŸ˜† in the beginning πŸ˜† then finally sharon shoots a question and in return swayam surprises her by showing her the chit in his hand... now that was a shocker for sharon πŸ˜² now swayam had come to know that sharon likes him and he's even asking her to tell him the truth 
sharon thought he's anyways not going to reciprocate his feelings so she told him the truth and then yay       swayam confessed his love to her   β€οΈ
a total surprise for sharon ... it definitely had to be the best day of their life...
their conversation after the confession was cute...
it is so rightly said "truth is beauty, beauty is truth"- by keats and because sharon told him the truth they are together today πŸ˜ƒ

swayam told her that it was his friends who always made fun of her and then swayam would be questioned about his relationship with sharon if he tried to stop them... now when they are officially a couple swayam proudly tells her that he will tell them that sharon rai prakash is his girl friend πŸ˜ƒ β€οΈ so cute... and the good night kiss β€οΈ

this was an adorable os and really well written πŸ˜Š . you kept the innocence alive while writing it because swaron were still in school. jaan  swaron ko school mein hi pyaar hogaya, main toh college mein hoon, phir bhi nai hua aur shayad kabhi nai hoga πŸ˜†πŸ€£ loved reading every bit of it πŸ˜ƒ it was perfect angel... perfect as a birthday gift for me. thank you soo much jaan πŸ€— πŸ€— thank you for making out time from your busy schedule to write an os for your di πŸ€—
love you lots πŸ€—
P.S. bohot time baad itna bada comemnt diya πŸ˜† hope tujhe acha lage πŸ€— πŸ€— 
thank you soo much for the dedicationπŸ€—

P.S. mere gift pe bhi comment kar kabhi πŸ˜• on both the os πŸ˜†

HSFA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Res
Will edit soon :)
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awww it was super cutee aish!!
Swayam and sharon are super adorable here, although the starting was sad and the ending had me grinning ear to ear πŸ˜†
It was lovely work.