-RanDeep-
-RanDeep-

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Watched the new promo of chidiyaghar in which gadha prasad is backBig smile
I'm so happy!!!!!
are you happy guys?

Edited by anonima - 07 July 2013 at 5:56am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prasadamgckasturi-Maahii-Proud-India..RamKiJanaki..

-Maahii- Senior Member
-Maahii-
-Maahii-

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Yes! I saw the ad too - I hope he's back for good and not just a cameo... 

I also don't want Mendak to lose too much screen space because I really do love watching Mendak too Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RanDeep-

gckasturi Groupbie
gckasturi
gckasturi

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
If this is true, then I'm very, very happy & excited! I also hope this means that they'll send Mendhak back home, because we'll have the real thing and not a poor imitation. I've tried and tried, and I still can't stand Mendhak's character! I almost gave up watching the show because of Mendhak, but I'm glad I stayed if Gadha Prasad is really coming back. So, so excited!

-RanDeep-

mimarain Goldie
mimarain
mimarain

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
OMG thats such a great news

-RanDeep-

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Stunnerz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
That really is good news! :) Gadhaprasad is an irreplaceable part of this show.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gckasturi-RanDeep-Proud-India

ShinyGirl Senior Member
ShinyGirl
ShinyGirl

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
I liked gadha a lot but since he has come back, i feel he has been over acting!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chillout_821-RanDeep-

gckasturi Groupbie
gckasturi
gckasturi

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShinyGirl

I liked gadha a lot but since he has come back, i feel he has been over acting!!

I somewhat agree, but I put the blame on Mendhak's presence. I don't know if he was competing with Mendhak's character and was influenced by it or if it was just too much to have the two of them together doing the same types of things at the same time.

But, now, Gadha Prasad has disappeared again, and Mendhak is still around. I know this complaint is getting old, but I really cannot stand Mendhak Prasad's character - watching him is just pure torture for me. Dead Is his character ever going to go away and can we get back to having Gadha Prasad in the house and having the ensemble cast doing what they all do best together? Before, Gadha kept "going to his village" to visit, why can't Mendhak go back permanently? UGH! Angry

I know there are people who like Mendhak Prasad's character and probably disagree with me, but I still just can't tolerate him even though I have really, really tried. And, as I said once before, this is not against the actor only the character. Unhappy

-RanDeep-

Roben Goldie
Roben
Roben

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gckasturi

Originally posted by ShinyGirl

I somewhat agree, but I put the blame on Mendhak's presence. I don't know if he was competing with Mendhak's character and was influenced by it or if it was just too much to have the two of them together doing the same types of things at the same time.

But, now, Gadha Prasad has disappeared again, and Mendhak is still around. I know this complaint is getting old, but I really cannot stand Mendhak Prasad's character - watching him is just pure torture for me. DeadIs his character ever going to go away and can we get back to having Gadha Prasad in the house and having the ensemble cast doing what they all do best together? Before, Gadha kept "going to his village" to visit, why can't Mendhak go back permanently? UGH!Angry

I know there are people who like Mendhak Prasad's character and probably disagree with me, but I still just can't tolerate him even though I have really, really tried. And, as I said once before, this is not against the actor only the character.Unhappy

The character gadda prasad keeps going away bec he has limited availability the guy who plays it

-RanDeep-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top