LU Fly Girls Club # 17

lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Live Update Fly Girls Club

Members:

Aarthi                                Ameilia(Amy)              Bably                  Candy(cclove)
                    Bablylovely20            

Devi(Damar)                  Drea                                   Ilha                                    Lea
damar          Drea_QH1fan                      Asyaforever

Minnie                        Meli                                    Mona                                  Neha
                                jamoshi2507

Nishu                        Priya                                  Reena                                 Sahana

Sara                          Shru                                Stacy                                      Preet
                               stacyellowz              

Viya                                   Riya                                 Sharon                                   Annie
                    sharon33               

So these are our Lovelies now come their Birthday dates:
Aarathi (Tulipdaisy) - 11 Sep
Amelia
Bably(Bably)
Candice (cclove) - 31 Oct
Devika (damar) - 6 May
Drea - 7 Nov
Hally - 10 Feb
IIhamez - 1 May
Lavalina - 30 Dec
Leana (Asyaforever) - 11 Mar
Minniee
Melissa (Honeysuckle)
Mona(Monaco)
Neha(Jamoshi)
Nishu (Nishabx) - 26 March
Priya (priya713) - 21 July
Reenah - 6 March
Sahana (Blahbytes) - 23 June
Sara(Saralicious) - 3 Dec
Shruthi ( kambaqtishqIshq) - 24 Feb
Stacyellowz - 17 Oct
Supreet - 6 Aug
Viya (Viyamallik)
Riya
Sharon
Annie

Hi Gurls, Hi Friends at LU Fly Girls Team 

RULES

-Under no circumstances should the IF Code of conduct be broken.

-You cannot use obscene or abusive language. NO BASHING . Constructive criticism is welcome. 

-PLEASE AVOID QUOTING MORE THAN 3 TIMES as it makes the page load very slow. 

-Although this is a Chat club, Still try to keep your conversations related to the show.

-Please refrain from bringing other shows\actors\forums to some extent.

Here is the link to previous thread:

So Guys I hope You All Will Enjoy Here and A very Big Congrats to you all:

Edited by lavalina - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
You are All Shocked Coz its different this time:

To My Fly Girls Sweetheartsss

Hi am Lavalina aka lav, lina or lavi well these very beautiful nickname I got it here only from my fly girl darlings onlyyy

Well I know may of you will be like surprise or even shocked as to y I pmed u n made this post though some has got the hint such as Drea Deviii Lea and Riya'''

Well I mentioned something in the pm to know the story u have to go there on the last thread'.

A small brief about me:

Am like I am, am bit short tempered n thething is that I never says sorry or thank you coz these words are made for strangers n not close wat n that's my way of thinking but if I ever say these 2  words to a friend it means that its necessary n I mean it to z core otherwise I wouldn't say am type of the world is here to talk y stop them u should know what u r doing'.many hate me for such attitude but that's me little filmy a prankster from hell very naughty n very straightforward types'.Ok enough of me nowww

So guys if u go on the last thread(pg 114 to 130) u'll knw wat happened actually I had played a prank n during this many thing came up'..I'll first and foremost thank Riya ya u r reading it right Riya the new member of our club on z thread there u'll know wat happen n u'll have the idea of y she is being thanked and am sorry also coz due to this she had to undergo big tension so am sorry riya''But ya no since we r frnd am saying it as I mean it its not like u r a stranger for me its just that u deserve it

So riya who didn't know me got a shocked in the morning along with Drea Lea and Deviii'''I must say Devi Lea n Drea do know me well coz they didn't believe till I went bit far but but I would like to thank these people actually I wont thank only them but others also such as Mona, Aarthi, Reena, Preet, Sahana Shruuu(tension queen who is always down when a bad phase of asya is there🤣), Nishu, Stacy, Ilha, Hally,Sara Candy Minnie, Meli and Amy'''Actually my fly girls makes my each n everyday beautiful even if am in the worst mood when they talk to me its like all tension gone n am really lucky believe me one must be very lucy to be friend with such humble nice awesome people'''Welll we all love each other we all care for each other n our friendship which is also a family is unbreakable n its very strong''..I kinda remember something when we say hi we even say anyone is home so its like a house to us I mean our club'''''.

So guysss thanks u all very much for making me so special n my life awesomeee''.But don't be jealous or feel bad anyone but today I really got to know how Drea Devi n Lea cares for me love me n really I felt I mean to these people coz in the morning it was night for them instead of being pissed off they didn't even sleep as they were so baffled if I got really hurt or if riya was hurt I cant 4get the words like:

Drea saying lavi you good?

Lea saying: Why is she not responding?

N Devi saying: Common girl we cannot leave until u reply?

These 3 persons who mean loads to me were really baffled to the core n they wer even ready to wait till; they here me instead of going to sleep which they could easily do coz personally they don't even no me so they could just leave me they actuall did what my own friends wouldn't do so I cant say thanks coz they are close persons n the words thanks is too small infront of their love care n n trust''..

N even if I thank riya it wouldn't be enough coz its due to her that actually ouyr bond was like more strengthen n I felt really special n it was like all awesome n really guys I promise to never ever put our this strong relationship at stake coz really its not something anyone of us would want to lose'..Really guys each n everyone here is precious to each other n this I can say with full confidence'''

I Met you all On 14th June 2013 this day was when first thread was met n I met u all just before in LU n today we are on the 7th July 2013 n its nearly 1 month though it feel like I know you all for ages''

Well Riya next time am not sure pranks gonna really work coz I guess now u also got to know the naughty me but if u were hurt in any way I apologise'''Lea I love u Darling ok many of u don't know but I was recently damn hurted n ditched by my own friends n at that time it was Lea who really gave me the support like a bestfriend so I love u for being here Lea and of course I Love U Aartz, Drea, Devi, Shru, Mona, Ree, Candy, Preet, Minniee, Sahana, Babs, Riya, Priya, Hally, Sara, Ilha, Nishu, Amy n Viya''''..

LOVE U ALLL Muahhh

My take I decided to write something from my own on each thread each time but i'll do it when there is something in my mind...For today it'll be:

Like All the Shades Of this Flower is different but still together We are also and will always be together in whatever situations wherever we are and whenever we can regaldless of any country we are Nothing Matter Before our firendship...Like All Theses Shades are glooming together without being seperate we will be always together rockinggg...

It is tears but its that of happiness that i have in my eyes today love you all❤️

Congratulation My Gurls My Dalings My Lovelies My Sweetheart n Also You guys made a polace in my heart n life n without you people even a day is Impossible

For Riya Only this one:😛
Edited by lavalina - 10 years ago
...MonaCo... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow no 17!!!! We girls can chat yeah . Congrats 🥳 🤗 Edited by monaco - 10 years ago
viya.mallik4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Go fly girls !!!!!

Edited by viya.mallik4eva - 10 years ago
Bablylovely20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lav i realy dont knw what hapen bt one thng for sure i can say that i m around the most sweestes people and the bond between us whch made in few day never ever break :-). Love u lav and love u all my grls :-). A smile on my face when i read abt drea,lea,dev and ri :-)
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations on the new thread!!
And Lav u are so sweet!! 🤗
Ilhamez thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hiii fly girls congratsss   🥳   🥳
🥳   🥳   🥳
For lavi i dont know whats happens after i Left
U girl didnt wait for me ,when i Left u start ur naughty mood
But it was Morning and i Had to sleep
I am going to read the previous thread
I love u tooo laviii 🤗 🥳
-Candz- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res. 
this is lovely Lavi 🤗
Edited by cclove - 10 years ago
Saralicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congo for new thread 17th thread🥳..luv ur gurls so much❤️❤️ gr8 job lavi darlz!!😉
Asyaforever thumbnail
Congratzz on the 17th thread😃Edited by Asyaforever - 10 years ago