The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

The Buddy Project Creations Gallery #4 (Page 17)

Post Reply New Post

Page 17 of 150

spicySugar..

Coolbie

spicySugar..

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged

Mere ek week ki mehnat LOL

Free to use! Embarrassed

Always wanted to make a gifset on RaHi which conveyed a story (like I once made an AU YaRa set) but could never actually make it. Then this scene happened and well...how can they say they aren't in love? Day Dreaming Ignore it people, just a fangirl speaking here xD

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

kritzy125-Crazy..Life-SmileItsMecoolpixiebezubaan.AdryItsMe_AmmuCutielovesChocsRAHI_SS..DamonCrazy....KR....Serendipity..aishu3003

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Buddy Project Creations Gallery #4 (Page 17)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged
MAISY. OhmyGod. *lamba waala comment incoming* (I'm totally gonna use this btw)

DUDE. I can't even begin to describe what I feel after seeing this. It's like a dream come true, this stack. I can't even...formulate words. 

When I opened it first, I saw Ranveer's picture and I'm like, 'baaki ka khaali kyun hai?' but then you asked me to wait for it to load and OHMYGOD. I simply love the way this has been made Maisy. 

I love the colouring in the first set where Ranveer is so deeply lost in thought, and the text underneath it is perfect. And the way 'ya nahin', hass been written in a different colour is perfect. Everything else is written in black, kinda gives the 'set in stone' waali feeling and the 'ya nahin' in different colour gives the sense of 'you never know'. And the fact that it's blue is all the more amazing. And the next image, in which Panchi simply goes 'pata nahin', all carelessly, not knowing what else to say, and the way her hair falls over her face. That is gorgeous, by the way. 

The next set, where all their scenes are merged together, AMAZING. AMAZING. The colouring is brilliant, gives a dreamy, flash-back waali look. And the fact that it is a different colour from the previous set is all the more amazing. I took my own sweet time in checking out all the different images. MY GOD. Kitne saari memories! Embarrassed Season 1 and 2 ke saaare wo pal. Hayye. WHY THE HELL ARE THE CVs NOT SEEING THIS?!?!?! WHY WHY WHY?! I really don't care ab. I'm gonna ship them forever, through my creations and everything that I do. I swear. These two are perfect. 

And this shows in the LAST set, where Panchi suddenly looks up at him, and it's as if time stops, and it's like 'WAKE UP AND REALISE!' types. And the look that she has on her face. HAYYE, angel, don't be sad. And how Ranveer looks back. DAMNIT. WHY DO THESE TWO NOT REALISE?!  HOW dare they say they aren't in love. THEY ARE. And that's what I'm going to believe forever. BAS. 

This is simply perfect Maisy. Your best work. Hats off, kudos. I love you for this. Sach mein. It's brilliant and I have NO words. I love the concept and I love the way it has shaped up and turnedout. It's amazing. AMAZING.

-Chocs

Edited by CutielovesChocs - 23 July 2013 at 5:58am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spicySugar..coolpixieRAHI_SS

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged
@ Maisy...YOU ROCK!!!!! PERIOD<3 THIS IS AMAZING!!! Damn...you are a genius!!! The transitions are perfect & its so well edited<3

PS...I love the bottom one<3 Aah...the whole thing is so significant & suggestiveDay Dreaming

@Yamz...Those are beautiful anniversary sigs. Using one!

Edited by ..DamonCrazy.. - 23 July 2013 at 6:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

spicySugar..KiShaholic.

..KR..

IF-Sizzlerz

..KR..

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged
mais : saving dat avi for sure <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spicySugar..

momentsofme.

IF-Dazzler

momentsofme.

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 6:40am | IP Logged
KiSha - One year of togetherness.

Lots more incoming and I'm yet to comment on the other stuff as well! So forgive me for being SO lazy. LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

madestkishafan-Crazy..Life-CutielovesChocsbezubaan.ItsMe_AmmusweetshineZaYaHolicKiShaholic.aishu3003

KiShaholic.

IF-Stunnerz

KiShaholic.

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
thanks a TON guys!

@shazzy, thanks for using bud Hug

-Crazy..Life-

..Serendipity..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Serendipity..

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Mais!!!!
OMG!!
this is just sooo amazing!!!
fantabulous  .. . Mindblowing!!
u know what?
everytime I think This is it nothing can ever be better than this
u take me by Surprise!!
these avis are breathtaking!!!

..Serendipity..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Serendipity..

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Yamz I already said this on fb . .
saying it again here. . Gorgeous Stuff gal!!!
n
Ayu: those are Amazing

KiShaholic.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top