Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome update Riya ! ๐Ÿ‘

Fav part will be the touching scene of Aarti and Ansh.. Aarti's tears said it all ! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ KS Rocks! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Shobha is right.. I loved her words to Prashant ! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ He deserved more than that ! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
RA17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg you guys have really made my day๐Ÿค—

i am so happy

thanks a lot for all your likes n comments i am overwhelemed๐Ÿ˜ณ
RA17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yaarti.mini

thankyou for this Riya !!!! it means a lot to me ! please do add me to your buddy list! your better at WU then me !

darling you are already in my buddy list n haan i can do pv a thon on sunday as no ofc what say
n thnask to you sweety who made me do this๐Ÿค—
princess121993 thumbnail
it is so awesome riya...

i really got very emotional wen i was reading this...you rewinded all pv memories back in my life...

thanks for doing this riya...

before watching the video...i watched ur writing...n i also cried at the end along with aarti and shobha ma...she is hurt...

hate freaking selfish prashant...

thank u for giving ur pv memroius back in the form of ur writing..n keep doing it girl...u rock

n a big tight jaadu ki jhappi for u
..Mini.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: RA17

darling you are already in my buddy list n haan i can do pv a thon on sunday as no ofc what say
n thnask to you sweety who made me do this๐Ÿค—

it's feels good when people appreciate your work haan? are you free on Saturdays ?
RA17 thumbnail

it's feels good when people appreciate your work haan? are you free on Saturdays ?

it feels awesome mini ๐Ÿ˜ณ thanks.. mostly sat iam free but i bt there are few things need to be taken care of  at home some pending things which weekdays canot be done sometimes office wor  too so i can do sundays fixed if you are ok with๐Ÿ˜ƒ
RA17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess121993

it is so awesome riya...

i really got very emotional wen i was reading this...you rewinded all pv memories back in my life...

thanks for doing this riya...

before watching the video...i watched ur writing...n i also cried at the end along with aarti and shobha ma...she is hurt...

hate freaking selfish prashant...

thank u for giving ur pv memroius back in the form of ur writing..n keep doing it girl...u rock

n a big tight jaadu ki jhappi for u

๐Ÿ˜ณ sweeto my darling love you muaaah
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Riya this is for you for writing this beautiful analysis ๐Ÿค—. And this is specially for you for helping Mini ๐Ÿค—   ๐Ÿค—. And in future also keep on doing this as it was beautifully written ๐Ÿ‘

Loved the scene where they are sitting on the opposite side of that small pond, not knowing that their soulmate is sitting right on the other side of the same pond. Gosh it was such a beautiful and meaningful scene ๐Ÿ‘  

Hated python for always coming on the wrong time, whenever Aarti wanted to take any decision regarding Yash and boom python came out of nowhere ๐Ÿ˜ก  ๐Ÿ˜ก

And the last scene was so emotional ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Keep it up Riya and Mini and love you both for refreshing our PV memories so beautifully through your analysis ๐Ÿ‘   ๐Ÿค—  โค๏ธ
Edited by lovely_nikki - 10 years ago
..Mini.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: RA17

it feels awesome mini ๐Ÿ˜ณthanks.. mostly sat iam free but i bt there are few things need to be taken care of at home some pending things which weekdays canot be done sometimes office wor too so i can do sundays fixed if you are ok with๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Sunday can be fixed then :)
RA17 thumbnail

Sunday can be fixed then :)

yes boss๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ