PV A THON (episode 9)

Posted: 10 years ago

<< PV A THON >> - Episode 9

Click episode  to watch

Hi All🤗

Well friends this is first time I am doing this kind of stuff... if something is not right please bear with me and you cant put all the blame on mini who drag me into this but actually i am very grateful to her for making me jump from my comfort zone lets see how will i do n i need serious likes n comments (positive and negative both are welcomes as i believe 2 negative makes positive)😉😳

Well off course I have taken mini n other sites WU too as reference😊

SO episodes begin with our fav YEH DIL❤️ in background and beautiful sight of lake and temple stairs decorated with dim stars light n our yashji( in black🤢) n aartji 😳sitting opposite to each other lost in DEEP thinking ( sorry aartiji copying you dialogue😉) unaware of each other...

Later Maansi come for aarti n says that ansh is right that he will not lose the race if he had his father today and ask aarti how long will she fight, it's been really 4 years now he has gone too far from her n ansh, U know prashant will never come back now you really need to move on for ansh sake.

I have never talked about it to you earlier but this time after looking at ansh, me, chacha chachi( dubeys) all want you well being n happiness for you both

Then here she comes in her true mode teasing aarti that other people dint get chance for one marriage here you are getting served with another chance n you can do whatever you want,. With the beautiful face you can drive 2-3 man easily behind you😆😉

Aarti stares her so she says trust me all I am saying truth the photo you have kept in your cupboard is so handsome n dashing ( maansi I agree with you👍🏼)  I wish I can run away with him n say yes else don't tell me I dint warn you.. n aarti similes which she teased again wish that guy is there n see how you are blushing with his name😳😳 ( maansi he is just sitting opposite to you... nazar uthake dekho madam😲)

Scene 2 dubeys residence

Shobha sees aarti lost😕 n ask her to refresh till that she prepare her food

But aarti after going behind the doors of her room, restless looking at sleeping ansh in sports dress n later find letter under his pillow asking his father that he want to win in all races, please come back papa then you will see I will in each race,, (aarti silent tears, her turmoil, mother sting on ansh saying if he has father he will not loose n determination.. KS you rock gal👏👏)

At dinner table satya sitting n shobha standing found aarti standing n ask her to join but stops at seeing yash pic in aarti hand  n later aarti says I m ready or this marriage n high pitch music in BG aaa😳

Shobha goes to aarti n cupped her face in her palms n says we are happy for your decision but if you have said yes under our pressure then think again and don't forget for us you n ansh is never ever a burden

Aarti says no maa I have realized that I am unsuccessful in fulfilling father role; ansh has grown big that now he needs his father that is why I will do this marriage

Shobha feels glad to listen this n says I come back with sweet to celebrate this n phone rings

Aarti goes n pick up the phone n the make voice comes which makes her feel shocked, restless she find it so difficult to breathe shobha coming from kitchen seeing aarti dismay condition ask what happen aarti still stares at phone then shobha ask whose phone is then aarti turn her back but could not utter any single word

Shobha goes n pick up the phone n prashant enters on the other side says pranam maa how are you n prashant voice makes shobha shocked n she drops bowl of sugar she had in her hand

P ask  about his father shobha ask y did you call he says it's been really long time haven't spoke but in anger shobha says the day you left your child n wife since then there is no one belong to you here

P tries to pursue shobha by saying listen to me but shobha turn more aggressive n says we talk to those who belongs to us, n you pause n says with her all strength you , you are dead for us s,, did you get it camera captures all 4 ppl emotions n

Shobha says on phone you have done what you want n move on but have you ever wonder wat has happen to us at you back n also aarti n her child has right to live of its own, leaving the dark black shadows of past n  I will be with my daughter in any condition

P since you called up, I will tell you one good news that we have choose life partner for aarti n P shocked... who is equal to what she is n will accompany him all thru his life n P never call again as we have no relation with you n it will be better if you understand we have one daughter n you are dead for us n we dint want you shadow even fall on our daughter life now

Shobha after keeping phone keeps her hand on aarti shoulder but aarti in such state ( omg my heart went for shobha n aarti) goes to her room shobha sees satya... he come forward to keep the phone but found P is still online n picks up the phone n says hello

P I s happy to found staya online but Stays cuts him n say do you have some work , P say papa just its been .. Satya again cuts out says your mother has said what needs to be said n cut the phone.

P is all shocked to see his parent reaction

Later satya glances on shobha n shobha take yash pic from floor

Aarti standing in her balcony all lost n shedding silent teas n pain she had on her face shobha sees all n calm herself n stands besides aarti but she cant face shobha turn her back n ask what did P says maa n still with hope that he must have ask not for her but at least about ansh that how is he, how big he is now but shobha as unable to say keeps her hand on aarti shoulder to share m console aarti from the pain she is going thru

Aarti try to deviate in front of shobha by taking dried clothes from ropes says this ansh nana keep her so tangles with him n aarti cried behind one cloth hanging so that her tears can't be seen to shobha sees all her whimper her tears n shaking figure behind the hanging cloth

Shobha comes n removes the cloth between then n see all aarti crying in pain ask aarti not to even it becomes unbearable to aarti. She hugs shobha n let shobha consoles her, absorbs her pain in her motherly embrace.

Shobha although weakens to see aarti in this condition but become strong for her.

Scene changes to calm aarti lying in shobha lap.

Shobha ask aarti to throw all the memories of P from her heart n he is not worthy, forget him but aarti say how ill I maa, I have lobe him so much n still I Do.

Sorry here no precap in the link, OMG I have completed it n wow happy with wat I did, n now you friends tell how am i 

( on half way i stopped adding smiliyes as they are all sad ones or fro anger for P so i dint use it)

😳Great Update Dear!!!!😛
😭Ur Written Update Took Me Again Into Aarya's PV Land!!!!😭
😊Keep Going Dear!!!!😊
😛Ur PV Written Update Is Really fine!!!!😛
😳It Was Cool too!!!!😳
😛Pls Do PM ME When PV Thon 10 Is Ready!!!!😆

Edited by yashuaarthi - 10 years ago
Originally posted by yashuaarthi

😳Great Update Dear!!!!😛
😭Ur Written Update Took Me Again Into Aarya's PV Land!!!!😭
😊Keep Going Dear!!!!😊
😛Ur PV Written Update Is Really fine!!!!😛
😳It Was Cool too!!!!😳
😛Pls Do PM ME When PV Thon 10 Is Ready!!!!😆

oh dear you really made my day.. will  Yaarti.mini do it on daily basis you can pm her to sen to you nezxt else i will forwar dpnce i receive😃
Originally posted by RA17

oh dear you really made my day.. will  Yaarti.mini do it on daily basis you can pm her to sen to you nezxt else i will forwar dpnce i receive😃
thanks dear⭐️
It was too good Ria...👏👏.
Loved the way you have written it...👏👏👏
Everything was just awesome yaar specially the presentation of Arti's pain...⭐️⭐️
Loved the way Shobha ma talked to that Kamina Prashant...😡😡...⭐️⭐️.
Plz yaar update soon.Atleast this way we can again live our life with Arya...😳😳
Edited by nusratjahan505 - 10 years ago
Your update of PV is really good.  It took me back to the good old days.
Very well written update dear...👍🏼 👏.. It took me back 2 gud old pv days n thanx 4 d pm dear...[:d] 😃
Thanks for the WU it helps a lot when I watch the eposide
thankyou for this Riya !!!! it means a lot to me ! please do add me to your buddy list! your better at WU then me !
😊BEAUTIFUL UPDATE U HAD REALLY DONE A GOOD JOB IN THE WRITTEN UPDATE THERE IS SO EASE AND COOLNESS IN UR UPDATE IN THIS EPISODE ENTIRE CREDIT GOES TO KRATIKA SHE IS SUPERB AS WE ALL KNOW SHE IS QUEEN OF EXPRESSIONS GOOD JOB DEAR AND THANKS FOR THE PM😉