Fan Fictions

Arshi FF: Perfect vs Imperfect#2 - Link to T3 (Page 111)

Post Reply New Post

Page 111 of 157

fleurs

IF-Dazzler

fleurs

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Lovely updates & thanks for the PMs Smile

Chapter 24

Khushi  happily reminiscing about her new found happiness, her Arnav to be suddenly broken by the presence of people at her house was fantastically written showing how her happiness was all shattered the moment she entered her house

Shashi & Komali acting all nice to the Khushi in the pretense of loving parents in front of the Kapoor's while Khushi giving a fitting reply to Komali that she wasn't her child & she straightly telling the Kapoor's that she wasn't interested in their son & she would only the man of her choice was so enjoyable loved Khushi's brave & direct replies Clap

The convo between Arshi was lovely. Khushi expecting all of Arnav's attention, he trying to apologize in the form of kisses,Big smile    she suddenly feeling consciousness since they were in the passage way, he teasing her, La's sudden fall & Arnav helping her causing Khushi to be upset showed how much possessive Khushi has started becoming of Arnav  

Chapter 25

Arnav  trying to make Khushi come out with what was troubling her & finally she venting it that she was jealous while Arnav surprising her that he would give her special attention was lovely

Khushi wants him to address her as baby . that sweet Smile

So Komali has got a son. Looks like he too is solely behind Shashi's money. Hope these two devils don't trouble Khushi a lot Angry Angry Angry  Wonder what all tension & chaos this Komali's son is going to cause in Khushi's life

Waiting to read more Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

V3Od

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arshi FF: Perfect vs Imperfect#2 - Link to T3 (Page 111)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pmehra300

IF-Rockerz

pmehra300

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Awww arnav and khushi are so romantic man they were so cute
Loved it
Now who is komali's son
New mystery

V3Od

basanti108

basanti108

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
I love this story!! its gets interesting every update..keep up the amazing work and i love arnav and khushi...but i must say i dont trust lavanya at all she seem a bit too sweet and komali i have a feeling khushi dad must have done a prenup or something to make sure his wealth is not going anywhere

Lovely story also thank you for the PM Smile

V3Od

shubhanjli

shubhanjli

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Nice update..loved it

V3Od

DIYA_21

Goldie

DIYA_21

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Nice Update!!
It's a good thing that Khushi always opened her heart feelings to Arnav..
Seriously ' Baby'??
I mean I don't think it'll suit either Khushi's character or in Arshi's relationship..
But it's ok if Arnav call her by the name lovingly..
I just write my opinion above please don't mind..
I think that Komali has other plan to call her son to Newyork..
Waiting for the new entry's dhamakeder encounter with our Ms. Imperfect..

V3Od

koisk

IF-Dazzler

koisk

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
She is diabetic? Wow so much change of events and now komali's son is here, how much can khushi tolerate?

V3Od

Dreamy24

Dreamy24

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Arnav and Khushi getting to know each other. Sweet!!! But not sure about Komali's evil mind...

V3Od

cindistan

Goldie

cindistan

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
loved the update...khushi getting jealous and angry and arnav noticing that and trying to pacify her...LOL...am glad khushi told the reason for her anger and the argument didnt drag long...khushi wants arnav to call her babyLOL...so sweet...and shez a diabetic...Cry...surely arnav is gng to take good care of her now...komali's son's arrival sounds trouble to me...by the little convo that the mother and son had, its clear that he too is greedy like his mom and behind money only...and he surely is gng to be a trouble for khushi...but our hero arnav is there by her side, so no worriesEmbarrassed

hey, was expecting unfaithful today but am disappointedAngry by not getting an update thereCry...but since you have some personal reasons, i will spare you there...anyways at least you are updating this FF every day, so am letting you go, else surely i would have stalked you for an update...Wink

V3Od

Post Reply New Post

Go to top