Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Meet the parents-Jassi’s is undergoing... (Page 4)

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 08 November 2004 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
very well said pjClapClapClap

hence comparing JJKN and HDDCS or Chalte Chalte is like comparing apples and oranges.......

granted that the Jas Arora and Salmaan Khan were best candidates in their respective cases, the fact remains that, unlike armaan, they never tried to put their beloved into jeapordy.......so the equation differs in their treatment of their loved one too......

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 7:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pj04

hey she was married, husbands almost always win over lovers/friends unless they are completely evil, wife beaters and sadists. if ash was not married to ajay and we still had to choose, everyone would have rooted for salman khan's character in hum dil de chuke sanam( don't ask !!!the equations change when you are married by indian philosphy...has to do with commitment and stability issues)

Puja,you answered your own question.Marriage is the equation here.If Ash was not married,we would have rooted for the guy she loved (Jassi is not even engaged.And as of yet not one mention of loving Purab.Even by mistake or slip of tongue,it was 'Armaan sir'.Concious or unconcious she simply doesn't love that man).

In Chalte-2,we all through rooted for the guy she loved.She too was going to be engaged to her best friend ( perfect white,stinking rich,v handsome,loved Rani to the end of the world and her best friend) when Shahrukh butted into her life.Yet we kept rooting for Shahrukh all through because they really loved each other.Maybe there also we should have told Rani,' I don't know how she could not see Jas' love.How can she do this to him.She agreed to marry him herself and now she is deserting him on the eve of marriage.We'll never forgive her.She should marry the one who loves her and has been so good to her all his life blah..blah..'.

Matters of heart simply don't work this way.

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

Puja,you answered your own question.Marriage is the equation here.If Ash was not married,we would have rooted for the guy she loved (Jassi is not even engaged.And as of yet not one mention of loving Purab.Even by mistake or slip of tongue,it was 'Armaan sir'.Concious or unconcious she simply doesn't love that man).

Matters of heart simply don't work this way.

that remains to be seen , as you said matters of heart are not simple, sometimes while we move on ,we keep clinging on to past /dream/memory bcoz it makes us feel secure or bcoz we are afraid to explore something new. it takes a dose of very cold water of reality to awaken us. as for jjkn, i would love to say she does not  love armaan(i don't know if she does, as for slip of tongue , has happenned with me so i know it does not mean a thing) or that she loves purab(not sure about that either). in the end we are still at a place where jassi has her foot on two boats.

different people deal with different issues differently.....there is no right way or wrong when it comes to love. the only issue is that if you are ready to pay the price for it and risk it involves, and if you think it is worth it (sometimes it is not and the price is too high). at least that is my philosphy even though it seems a little too cold.

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 9:24am | IP Logged

Pj,that was really well said.Clap.

And I don't mind saying I agree with you completely.There is actually no right or wrong when it comes to love.

Let's see if Jassi what price Jassi has to pay to find her true love and whether it would be worth paying.

Go to top