gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 9:26pm | IP Logged

H a p p y B i r t h d a y

Today is a day of celebration ka July 7th...Dancing

Why?Ermm

Because, sometimes in life, you find a special friend. Someone who changes your life just by being part of it. Someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop. Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world. Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it. This is forever friendship and you can always count on that friend..

We are going to celebrate that friends special day today as they will turn one year older today on July 7th!

I do not have to build up any suspense to GUESS whom I am talking about as by now all of you must have  seen her name on the threads title Evil SmileLOL.

Yup...Its none other than our beloved Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Her heart beats faster once she sees or reads anything related to RK...not the RK from Madhubala but our Rockstar Ranbir Kapoor!

She has been missing in action for a while due to personal commitments but should be back soon to chase us around!

She claims she no longer watches Indian television yet still knows everything about Indian TV. She's a living talking Indian TV Encyclopedia

Birthday wishes I'm sending to you
Full of happiness all day through
A day much better than ever before
Bringing everything you've hoped for

Your birthday is a special day
That can be spent in many ways
What ever you do have some fun
Because today a new year has begun

Each year it?s better in every way
Remember this on your birthday
It will come true the wish you make
When you blow out the candles on your cake

Sent to you birthday wishes are found
For you today and the whole year around
So for every year to you happy birthday
With a wish of happiness for you always! 
 (author - Nicola)

Edited by gk_09 - 06 July 2013 at 9:46pm

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaJaiprigoyalpreyamh1988Armu4eva-Swetha--Deepali-*Dev.*-FrozenRain-munnihyderabadjnawazahaanfanPhoenixSnitch49-Deepzz-hinzDeviatedTesoro.KhotaSikaShreyaBubblyRchristiandior.mnx12.Farzi.-purpleorchids-Misseshabezubaan.Pancham101-JujuK.HookandHybrid.Himu_arsha-HJ--Celestial-jyoti06-BolNaHalke--Gaganjot-MysticNightssoni595peachesnplums.SidraDJ..Huma--Alina.BerryBlush07-MitwaIshqPe---epiPhobia--_Maggie_alicia.-himu--wintergreen--Araina--Ocean.eyes-nikita_88Cutiepie Ranimishti_17Nikki_Titli-.SapnokiRani-.-Orchid---RockStar--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ".-*-. Happy Birthday Shruti .-*-." in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 9:36pm | IP Logged

Gifts

Credits
Write Up: Aahaana
Tag: gk_09
Gifts: *Khushi*

Edited by gk_09 - 06 July 2013 at 9:39pm

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanagoyalpreyamh1988-Swetha--Deepali-*Dev.*-FrozenRain-munnihyderabadhinzDeviatedTesoro.-VishaD-KhotaSikaShreyaBubblyRchristiandior..Farzi.bezubaan.crazy2012-JujuKBlueberry_Angel-BolNaHalke-DJ..-Alina.Huma--MitwaIshqPe-alicia.--epiPhobia--.Mohabbatein.-Araina--Ocean.eyes-Cutiepie Raninikita_88Nikki_Titli-Orchid-

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Shruti! Hug

You've always been such a great support and help for me throughout the past few years and I truly thank you for that. I hope you have a great day and a wonderful year ahead! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--MitwaIshqPe-

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Shruti Big smile

In the initial days, i used to think that you are someone who is strict but i was wrong. You are someone who may look strict but very friendly and you had given me guidance and advices which i will always remember. Have a great celebration ahead Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-christiandior.-MitwaIshqPe-

-BolNaHalke-

IF-Veteran Member

-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
SHRRUUU!!!!! I miss u!!! Its ur birthday!!!! Oh my god oh my god oh my god! Have a fantastically fantabulous day and may you get everything you desire in life an more! May u live 100+ years! And may u eat lots of cake and cookies and brownies and ice creams and may get lots of presents and *takes a breath* (damn out of breath phew!)

And may u keep getting and getting because u totally deserve everything!! Ur such a great person and im so glad i had a chance to get to know u through IF!

Mwahhh!! Loads of good lovin!

Xxx
Rosh

Edited by LoveRosh - 06 July 2013 at 10:10pm

-Swetha--MitwaIshqPe-

.Farzi.

Viewbie

.Farzi.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Shruti! I hope you have a wonderful day ahead and may you be blessed with all the happiness in the world; and may you meet RK soon! LOL 

Love,

Ritchelle

-Swetha--MitwaIshqPe-

bezubaan.

IF-Dazzler

bezubaan.

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Shruu! Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

.Tanya.