Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Latha.I

IF-Dazzler

Latha.I

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
SHHH...just spotted Arja partying...they r inside dancing Dancing

Me on behalf of MKApians have decided to take their interview 2 day...Geek let the mystery behind their chemistry come out 2 day....Cool Evil Smile

And yes, they r done with party and I asked for their Interview...As they came out

Both of them are surprisedConfused shocked...Shocked wondered how these mkap fans find us where ever we go???Ermm  

They both looked at each other confusedConfused and looked at me... I stood with my best smile of my life on my faceBig smile...

Arja : OK...Give us some time to decide...

OK there they go discussing...Cool

and Discussing...Tongue

and Discussing...Confused

wait...Confused are they arguing...Shocked Ermm 

Don't u think they take work too seriously...LOL

ok  finally here they come...but Shocked with a condition...

Arja : we have very less time so will answer just few Questions...

ok...now we have settled...ready to ask Q's...

My 1st Q to Arhaan : If u have to change one thing in pooja what is it u change in her?

they both looked at each other...and I can see pooja also looking at Arhaan as  curious as we are about what his answer...would be ...Tongue

Arhaan took his own sweet time thinking and said...

" I like to change her eating habits...Smile she makes a mess with food...LOLand I'm always her traget...ConfusedErmm "

LOL LOL LOL

yeah...true...Arhaan is right...Embarrassed Confused 

my next Q to pooja...

Ok pooja...what is one thing u like to change in Arhaan...

pooja doesn't seem to need time to think...Shocked she is ready with answer...

I want him to leave HER Angry 

she almost shouted...Shocked  but before I could ask...

whenever he gets a chance he runs to HER...no...no...actually he takes time to run to HER...always want to spend time with HER...and HER ONLY...

Did I ask a controversial Q here???Shocked 

I looked at Arhaan...he was a bit shocked...but mostly thinking...cute expression though...LOL

ok not cute exactly...but I got spice of my life so asked...

WHO pooja... but pooja hardly heard me her  answering mode..is on..LOLLOL

The time he spends with HER really annoys me...what is there  in her that he got so attached to HER? the moment he steps into the set he walks straight to HER...holding HER so lovingly...Dead ...

I'm getting tensed...now...want to know WHO that HER is...

ok  pooja but...Confused

hare Latha , U should look at his face then when he holds HER so carefully... tenderly... and ...and...the admiring look in his eyes when he looks at HER...the love in his eyes...

OK...OK...POOJA...1st tell us who "HER" is please...Big smile

oh..u din't get HER it's...it's...she looked at Arhaan...

he is still maintaining the  same expression...Confused

It's his mirror... Angry

D'oh  D'oh( arhaann )

It will be always with him...and he needs HER always...see how attached he is...and how he admires the look of it...

LOL  LOL   LOL

ok...ok..pooja u r right...and u showed us perfect proof...too...Big smile

ok..my next Q to both of you..." what is one common thing in u both...like any one thing or item or interest u both have in common?"

now this made them to think...Tongue actually made me to think...the looks the exchanged...before answering...

Arhaan is the 1st to answer...he just moved his head side ways...as if saying "no"Confused that's the max he answers...man with few words...Cool 

Pooja..." no nothing...we don't have anything in common...we are poles apart...none of our interests match..."Ermm

I would have moved to my next Q...had not Arhaan spoken then...

he seems to be thinking somewhere and said supporting pooja  "yeah, she is right we don't even like same color"Dead

one minute...one minute...what did u say Mr. Behll...u both don't even like the same color...???Shocked Confused

now here's my chance...Dancing Dancing Dancing

then what is this...

and this???Star

you...both don't even like the same color...but always wear a matching color where ever u go...Ermm  Evil Smile

can't play around with us...fans... we are always ready..with..

LOL LOL LOL 

and now I'm loving the look on Arja...Day Dreaming

here comes the Hero...to rescue...

" see it's just a part of promotion...and some times some scenes are such that we need to wear same color...nothing much..."

And pooja nodded immediately agreeing with Arhaan...

ok...but I too have something to show...Wink then what's this??

and this is surely a private party...Evil Smile

Cool I'm busy searching the pics...Geek but they are in their own world...Confused

Arhaan was whispering to Pooja  "see I told u many times not to copy me...but u always end up wearing the same color as I do"

Pooja " this is too much...how do I know what u r wearing...I wear the color I like how will I know that u too will wear the same color? anyway dreaming about you is the last thing I do in my life..."Angry

Arhaan "oh..yeah...we don't need to dream anything...look at our fans they dream a lot about US...Ouch they dream everything about us"D'oh

now why are they targeting us..???  Shocked  Shocked poor fans  what did we do..Confused  ok ...ok...no more dream sequence and I din't hear anything what u guys were talking...

moving to next Q... " can u share a funny incident or a memorable event during MKAP shooting what u both will remember forever..."

Pooja : yes, I have one...to share...but more than funny or memorable it's one unanswered event...it will be a suspense for me forever I think...Confused

it's my B'day that day and as usual we are on the set for shooting...Arhaan just came to the set...and wished me H.B. ...no gift or even a sweet or choclate...Embarrassedor even a flower just his trademark cute smile wished me and left...Tongue

it's late evening when almost time to wrap up the shoot...he came to me and gave a small gift wrapped pack...when I opened...there's a pair of Bangles very beautiful...thanked him and wore them ...the size was perfect...and Arhaan too checked the bangles touching them as I shake my hand hearing their sound...

I liked them a lot...and more liked the happy look of Arhaan...and felt something fishy thereShocked he looks like KRISHNA Shocked

I'm confused Confused just then heard "cut"...Shocked

the bangles were given to Arhaan to shoot a promotional scene for SP HD...Shocked

but Arhaan nodding his head side ways...interrupting  her..." no...no...I bought the bangles as a gift to her and when I gave them they shooted it and used that scene for promotion...Ermm  well we are shooting and I'm dressed like KRISHNA not my fault that I looked like krishna...I'm supposed to look like...that"Confused

ok...Pooja undestand u r confusion so now u don't know who gifted those bangles to you...Tongue sorry  we are also...not of much help here...no SOURCE of us shared us this story...Shocked  LOL LOL

ok now for my next Q..."  Every one who watches u r show agrees that there is a natural chemistry between you two...can u tell us what's the secret behind it...Wink

Arhaan got up 1st...and pooja followed...

Arhaan :" see , we already have spent a long time talking...excuse us we are in a hurry and need to leave now , I told you we will answer  few Q's only"

he almost sounded like KST why to take risk....LOL with him...

I looked at pooja for some help...

Pooja :  LOL  there is nothing like that...we just act naturally...there is no secret behind it...we have been doing these roles of Kriya for such a long time now...now...we don't need to act it all comes naturally...and u guys can see that...Tongue"

oh..yeah...we see it... it's quiet natural...u don't seem to be ACTING anymore...LOL

you r right pooja it's so natural...you two are such a great.. ACTORS Wink...

Tongue

ok ...Arhaan...and Pooja thank you so much for u r time...Clap   Heart  you both entertained us...equally good off screen too...thank you so much...bye...bye...

and come back...soon...guys...Clap

done guys...hope you all like it...Embarrassed  wrote the best I could think of...hope u enjoy...Embarrassed  and sorry to keep u guys waiting for so long...I know from june to sep ...it's very long...but the subject is such... hard to understand...Big smile Tongue

Edited by Latha.I - 22 September 2013 at 6:36am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Hope2a_umasanitha7KP_Marinaduakhan.heera1702simmi.friends03ArjaforeverHamiSkybabithajpiyarapiyariSnigdha_KhanamrekrnSnehal21Heart_Hacker-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Arja Interview..." in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
very nice Latha Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaLatha.Irekrn

duakhan.

Goldie

duakhan.

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
wow awesome Hug latha sis i wish u succeed in ur mission of finding the mystry behind chemistry Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702Latha.Irekrn

heera1702

IF-Dazzler

heera1702

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
The start is superb Clap now want the interview soon n also the secrets behind their chemistry ...Winkif there r anyWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaduakhan.Latha.Irekrn

sanitha7

Goldie

sanitha7

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Nail biting 
Krishnaji Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Latha.I

rekrn

IF-Sizzlerz