Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Deepkriti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
you are absolutely correct!!!!! my whole hearted support taani's decision and any girl would if she will keep herself on her position
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepkriti

you are absolutely correct!!!!! my whole hearted support taani's decision and any girl would if she will keep herself on her position

Yes, Taani's reaction is understandable. I think a lot of girls would react the same if they were to find themselves in such a situation...
unitatoxo. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Bang on post 👏
I agree to every bit of it .
And yes , there are many posts saying that taani is wrong , and why is rey being punished .
But , I support taani , not because I am a VD fan , but because of the reasons that you mentioned .
And She is doing right , any girl if kept in her position , might have got depressed or anything other , but she has always been an inspiration and is continuing to be so :D

piyaLovesJENSEN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i so agree to ur .. post .. we can feel the pain of rey coz it is being shown ,,, but taani has suffered soo much that it cant be measured .. 
i never found tani wrong at any aspect ... bas i just cant see them apart ... its riping out my heat .. it too saddening .. 
...Tansy... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yet Again a Beautiful post Zinn .
The Depth of ur Analysis is something which makes your every post a beautiful one . 👏

Nobody is at Fault , Both Rey n Taani had their Share of Heartbreaks and the consequences followed with it  Some intentionally , Some unintentionally and they are bound to face it .

Still Hope to see Rey handle the Situation with Patience n never gonna give up attitude .
That's the only way he can get back Taani .

Upcoming week looks promising for TaaRey. Excited .

Mogwai thumbnail

Originally posted by: .-Arpita-.

Bang on post 👏

I agree to every bit of it .
And yes , there are many posts saying that taani is wrong , and why is rey being punished .
But , I support taani , not because I am a VD fan , but because of the reasons that you mentioned .
And She is doing right , any girl if kept in her position , might have got depressed or anything other , but she has always been an inspiration and is continuing to be so :D

I guess pple are entitled to have an opinion of their own - even if it happens to oppose mine then that's perfectly fine. I mean, we can't see things through the same set of eyes  :) but I am baffled by comments and posts which hold Taani responsible for what is happening. Just because  Rey is in a fragile state doesn't mean that it's Taani's fault. To place the blame on her would mean that the person has clearly failed to understand Taani - the character.

And glad to know you have good thoughts regarding Taani :)
Mogwai thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya.7565

i so agree to ur .. post .. we can feel the pain of rey coz it is being shown ,,, but taani has suffered soo much that it cant be measured .. 

i never found tani wrong at any aspect ... bas i just cant see them apart ... its riping out my heat .. it too saddening .. 

Watching TR in pain really kills us! It's sad for TRians to watch their faves going through such emotional turmoil But I must say, I do like this track because it has brought TR back in focus...they had been ignored for a very long time!

As for Taani, I too have never found her stance at fault. The situation within which she finds herself is not so simple...not black or white. It's complicated!

Thanks for your thoughts :)
Mogwai thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Tansy...

Yet Again a Beautiful post Zinn .
The Depth of ur Analysis is something which makes your every post a beautiful one . 👏

Nobody is at Fault , Both Rey n Taani had their Share of Heartbreaks and the consequences followed with it  Some intentionally , Some unintentionally and they are bound to face it .

Still Hope to see Rey handle the Situation with Patience n never gonna give up attitude .
That's the only way he can get back Taani .

Upcoming week looks promising for TaaRey. Excited .

Much appreciated Teju :)

I agree...no one is at fault. Circumstances are such that neither or them has control over it. Very difficult times for them both.

Even I hope to see Rey handle the situation differently...yes, with patience and his never say never approach to it all. That is what suits him best and will be the only way that he will win Taani over.

Me too. I am also very excited abt TaaRey this coming week. And glad that the new week is now just round the corner :) unfortunately I will be away for a bit so I will miss making posts on TR. Gosh, love them lots <3
paruls thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think they are both right and wrong. We all behave according to circumstances and how we perceive them. They are both flawed but that's what makes them so mesmerizing. I just wish people would not see them both as characters of Brady Bunch , who always take the right decisions according to situations. 

and as for what Taani thinks, the makers have still not clarified it. She says she loves Rey and I truely believe that but what's stopping her from getting back to him. She hasn't said whether she needs more time to decide or she feels that although they care about each other, they are 2 very different individuals whose thinking just doesn't match or the plain fact that after having her heart broken, she doesn't think she can bare another heart-break ( as she said there is no place for him or anyone else in her life now.)

But what I am loving right now about the track, is that they are both equals. If Taani was shown suffocating Rey before , Rey has been shown almost the same. ( they are both justified , because after all we are humans and humans can't be perfect. If Rey took decision of her life without consulting her, Taani decided for Rey too even though she doesn't even want to get back with him. 
Mogwai thumbnail

Originally posted by: paruls

I think they are both right and wrong. We all behave according to circumstances and how we perceive them. They are both flawed but that's what makes them so mesmerizing. I just wish people would not see them both as characters of Brady Bunch , who always take the right decisions according to situations. 

and as for what Taani thinks, the makers have still not clarified it. She says she loves Rey and I truely believe that but what's stopping her from getting back to him. She hasn't said whether she needs more time to decide or she feels that although they care about each other, they are 2 very different individuals whose thinking just doesn't match or the plain fact that after having her heart broken, she doesn't think she can bare another heart-break ( as she said there is no place for him or anyone else in her life now.)

But what I am loving right now about the track, is that they are both equals. If Taani was shown suffocating Rey before , Rey has been shown almost the same. ( they are both justified , because after all we are humans and humans can't be perfect. If Rey took decision of her life without consulting her, Taani decided for Rey too even though she doesn't even want to get back with him. 

Interesting thoughts :)

You've made some valid points here. They are both equals indeed. Equally suffering and equally to be blamed. However, one thing does bother me...when Rey broke off from Taani...general consensus was that it was for Taani's betterment...but now that the boot is on the other foot, some pple are finding fault in Taani's stance! It's really not so simple. If only life could be black and white...but sadly that is not the case...it's more diffcult to get a grasp of :)