Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

miss_nehaFFs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Exactly, i dont think she is punishing him, she cant do that, she loves him too much, n she has told him this. Its just that she thinks they cant be together
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: miss_nehaFFs

Exactly, i dont think she is punishing him, she cant do that, she loves him too much, n she has told him this. Its just that she thinks they cant be together

Oh no...not at all...! Taani isn't punishing Rey in any way. Like you said, she has told him that she loves him and as viewers, we have seen the depth of her love. But the idea that they cannot be together is proving to be the real obstacle :)

-Rambler- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Zinnia I always like the way you give an in-depth analysis of taarey story. I have nothing more to add. I agree with every word of yours. Both Rey and Taani are suffering right now. Blame it on the situation. Taani just needs her time to break the boundaries that she has created to protect her herself. 
NIce post as always =)
Mogwai thumbnail

Originally posted by: neha23

Zinnia I always like the way you give an in-depth analysis of taarey story. I have nothing more to add. I agree with every word of yours. Both Rey and Taani are suffering right now. Blame it on the situation. Taani just needs her time to break the boundaries that she has created to protect her herself. 

NIce post as always =)

Thank you Neha. Much appreciated, as always :)

Yes, the situation is at fault. Both Taani and Rey are victims and are equally suffering. Taani has indeed created boundaries around her...especially after all that has happened. And it's stopping her from reaching out to Rey. Once she breaks free from it, she will find a way back to Rey :)
crazy2012 thumbnail
This is a beautiful analysis Zinia,πŸ‘ I loved it and felt the emotion too😳

I specially love the point when you wrote how Taani is being punished, how Taani is suffering in between all of this..

I don't know if Taani has already forgiven him or not, but this Taani is entirely different person for sure. She is now indifferent in case of Reyaansh Singhania where his tears and pain could matter to her, but could not influence her. He thinks to use Taani as Prop like he does in his dances, but Love is not a stage show.

If I were at Taani's place, it would be really difficult for me to stick to my decision and follow this with rigidity by seeing my lover's tears for me, his pain for me. But, I am glad that Taani would give her individuality as her priority what exactly was wanted by her lover.

But, I slightly disagree with the way of portraying her character. She is like someone who loved Rey and could not think of anything else. And now she is busy with career, so couldn't think about her love. Why can't she balance with both of the field...it's not that though.

Hope she has learned a good lesson in life from Rey and Rey too!!!
ankita_95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
the bst ever post n by far most accurate analysis... tani's or as far as ny person in her shoes wud b doin d sme thing as i think... 4 rey jst wud lyk tosay dat d rejection frm his lady luv has changed his state of mind n d way of reactin... no offence to kriyansh...i simply thought he is more inclind towards taarey as der luv i think is more strong n evrlastin as i thing...
by the way once again d most amazing n beautifully written post... thnx 4 such an accurate analysis of d present state.. ;)
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Zinnia.TaaRey

haha! Thank you!
Seriously, I love them a lot...just 5 minutes with Palki...she would either hug me or ask the security guards to drag me out πŸ˜†

Very true...the wall that Taani built around her is slowly beginning to crumble...and eventually it will fall down. Rey's revelation has really placed her in a tight spot. But Taani is not willing to accept the truth...TaaRey can  and should be together :)

I can bet ... Palki will hug you!! πŸ˜† For understanding TaaRey so beautifully well... πŸ˜³
Mogwai thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankita_95

the bst ever post n by far most accurate analysis... tani's or as far as ny person in her shoes wud b doin d sme thing as i think... 4 rey jst wud lyk tosay dat d rejection frm his lady luv has changed his state of mind n d way of reactin... no offence to kriyansh...i simply thought he is more inclind towards taarey as der luv i think is more strong n evrlastin as i thing...

by the way once again d most amazing n beautifully written post... thnx 4 such an accurate analysis of d present state.. ;)

Thank you dear for your input. Much appreciated. I just have a humble request...I have a STO policy in my posts...STO = Speak TaaRey Only πŸ˜† I don't discuss any other couple past or present...I hope you understand 😳

And thanks you for liking my post :)
Mogwai thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy2012

This is a beautiful analysis Zinia,πŸ‘ I loved it and felt the emotion too😳

I specially love the point when you wrote how Taani is being punished, how Taani is suffering in between all of this..

I don't know if Taani has already forgiven him or not, but this Taani is entirely different person for sure. She is now indifferent in case of Reyaansh Singhania where his tears and pain could matter to her, but could not influence her. He thinks to use Taani as Prop like he does in his dances, but Love is not a stage show.

If I were at Taani's place, it would be really difficult for me to stick to my decision and follow this with rigidity by seeing my lover's tears for me, his pain for me. But, I am glad that Taani would give her individuality as her priority what exactly was wanted by her lover.

But, I slightly disagree with the way of portraying her character. She is like someone who loved Rey and could not think of anything else. And now she is busy with career, so couldn't think about her love. Why can't she balance with both of the field...it's not that though.

Hope she has learned a good lesson in life from Rey and Rey too!!!

Thank you :) and thanks for sharing your thoughts!

I agree with you that Taani is now indifferent towards Rey...but in all honesty, I do feel that Taani has forgiven Rey...it's just that the insecurities of the past have come back to haunt her. Of course she can have a career as well as be with Rey...but she's tried to programme herself differently. It's almost as if she's scared to let love back in her life.

I think the CVs have given us different sides to Taani. Right from the beginning I've always maintained that Taani has many layers to her character which can be explored. And one of the things that she has battled with the most is her vulnerable side. Once again she is in a fragile state of mind...she can balance her career and love life...but seems afraid of hurting again :)

Mogwai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eksie

I can bet ... Palki will hug you!! πŸ˜† For understanding TaaRey so beautifully well... πŸ˜³

hehe! Thank you...I sure hope that would be the case! 😳