Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for the WU,

Loved the scene with ShivšŸ˜Š
SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for update.
Sanchi is just... Glad that she said that to Mannu only, who due to his young age cannot understand what she is saying. Did not think any girl would fall this low and say such things (even the act of actually sending away G and Mannu from badi haveli would have looked better than saying this even before her marriage is finalised).  
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@TM thanx 4 the update. 2day i 4got 2 watch & only caught ganga scene @ last & precap.
OMG sanchi is 2 evil. wen i read wat she said 2 mannu i was also thinking that mannu shud'd not just slapped ner but kicked her also. i wish Jagya kick out sanchi out of his life.šŸ˜”šŸ˜”such  a disgusting woman!!šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
and ppl r saying why can't sanchi've rite 2 luv & do anything 4 it!!šŸ„±and saying ganga is despo . šŸ„±
 VO is so nice & apt. ganga still didn't realize that she has started luving J.i wish J realizes ganga's importance in his life.
but i liked precap esply jagya's refusal. but sumi is so irritating & wat has happened 2 DS??
Edited by tiny15 - 10 years ago
Teeya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
muje sanchi bilkul bhi pasand nahi hai jo ek bachche o bhi chhod nahi Shakti who married life ki chhoti badi baate keise rakhegi?
atominis thumbnail
- Shivraj Shekhar is BACK! So exhilarating to see the suave, tactful, handsome, firm collector in action after so long! šŸ‘

I loved his way of handling that gunda in jail. I wish he was tactful in matters at home also and as firm and tactful with his sister too.

Sid killed it tonight! šŸ˜³

- Shekhars are hypocrites, fools and NUTS! šŸ¤¢

They know Sanchi is just into infatuation and Jagya is not interested in her! But still they used words like "hamari beti ki khushiyon ka sawaal hai"?! What was that? šŸ˜”

Daddu gave them "time" to think and discuss amongst themselves - jab tak Jagya nahi aata. WTH?! You expect them to decide in one evening?! šŸ¤¢

NONSENSE! And that hypocrite Ira was saying they thought Jagya would be a good choice for Sanchi so they approached them? Hadh hai! Kitna jhooth bologe? Aur aise rishton ki neev khokhli hoti hai!   šŸ¤¬

- Sanchi was threatening Mannu? What a shame! This woman is becoming an embarassment with every episode! šŸ¤¢

You hate Ganga, and want to scratch her wounds. Okay. But you spit venom at a toddler also? Go die!   šŸ¤¬

She's behaving like she'll control everything in Singh family once she enters the house! She's taking everything for granted and feels all are fools who will dance to her tunes!   šŸ˜µ

She is CLEARLY EXPLOITING both her family's love for her and Anandi/Singhs's position as DIL/ladki wale! She knows if Singhs want Anandi's happiness they can't afford to displease her or her family - for she's there to fill people's ears and make life hell for Anandi at KB! šŸ˜”

Why the hell are Shekhars allowing her to run amok like a crazy bull?!!! Arre you don't do marriage on basis of one sided infatuation!! šŸ¤¬

- So attack was caused by Ratan only. For God's sake! Start the case against Ratan and get Ganga formally divorced from the creep and get total legal custody of her child! Cut the crap and focus on important stuff BV CVs! šŸ˜³

- Why the hell were DS and Sumitra literally warning Jagya "not to do anything that causes Anandi's unhappiness"?! DS was almost glaring at him with pointing finger and wide eyes as if he was about to ruin Anandi's life again! Hadh hi hai! Ab usne kya kiya hai? Why this pressure?! šŸ˜²

The precap was disgusting! Isse toh bechaara Jagya sanyasi ban jaata toh zyada khush aur azaad rehta! Now he has to bear the brunt of a crazy girl's obsessions also?! BS! First time I felt truly sorry for Jagya!

Nonsense all over!
atominis thumbnail
As an afterthought, I was thinking why couldn't Shekhars say to Singhs that they could take their own decision, aur humein aapke faisle se koi aitraaz nahi hoga aur isse hamare sambandhon par koi asar nahi hoga?

They didn't even ease Singhs like this. Just broke the pahaad on them!
Thanks for the update.

Just looked at the cake Sanchi brought for J. What was that color? Which guy  would like to cut a PINK roses cake on his birthdayšŸ˜†šŸ˜†!!

Can someone please write down what  Ganga said exactly while crying? I don't like the way ganga is reacting to every thing related to J. I wonder what she doesn't  like about this marriage. Is it J marrying Sanchi  or is it J marrying any woman šŸ˜³?

What's with this Sanchi?  i wish Jagya tells Sanchi outrightly that he doesn't want her...and hurt her emotions badly!!! She deserves to be ridiculed and left alone! Else what was her talk with Mannu...šŸ¤¢?
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Skepblun

As an afterthought, I was thinking why couldn't Shekhars say to Singhs that they could take their own decision, aur humein aapke faisle se koi aitraaz nahi hoga aur isse hamare sambandhon par koi asar nahi hoga?

They didn't even ease Singhs like this. Just broke the pahaad on them!

Exactly, they were acting as if they desperately wanted that rishta. They should have simply asked what is Jagya's opinion about sanchi. But all of them were going on and on in such a way that Singhs thought they probably had no option but to accept it or else anandi will be in trouble.

SIlly Shekhars šŸ˜”

Shinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: samvi.

Thanks for the update.

Just looked at the cake Sanchi brought for J. What was that color? Which guy  would like to cut a PINK roses cake on his birthdayšŸ˜†šŸ˜†!!

Can someone please write down what  Ganga said exactly while crying? I don't like the way ganga is reacting to every thing related to J. I wonder what she doesn't  like about this marriage. Is it J marrying Sanchi  or is it J marrying any woman šŸ˜³?

What's with this Sanchi?  i wish Jagya tells Sanchi outrightly that he doesn't want her...and hurt her emotions badly!!! She deserves to be ridiculed and left alone! Else what was her talk with Mannu...šŸ¤¢?

Samvi, in between her sobs she said, 'why am I crying? I should be happy that dactarsa will settle down in his life, but how can I see him with another woman. blah blah '...šŸ˜†

Shinya thumbnail
@skeps, yes, even I liked Shiv's acting today. He was superb !šŸ‘šŸ¼