Amazing facts about Ancient India - A must watch

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
This is a must watch for all Indians- how we accomplished so much but the british made us ashamed of our own culture, watch this, its amazing:

Jai Hind!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lakk- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the amazing video!!!
And I watch it!!!
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: tapugada

Thanks for the amazing video!!!
And I watch it!!!

I was like omg, this is soo good, this should be broadcasted on every channel in India and compulsory for all Indians :)

I read an article how schools in the state of California in the USA are doing yoga yet in India they dont do yoga here! shame...
..pratham.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I was like omg, this is soo good, this should be broadcasted on every channel in India and compulsory for all Indians :)

I read an article how schools in the state of California in the USA are doing yoga yet in India they dont do yoga here! shame...
[/QUOTE]
yaa I also heard same and feel same becoz roots of yoga is from india and our india are running towards aerobics and gym

well thanks for vedio nice to see it😊

Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..pratham..

yaa I also heard same and feel same becoz roots of yoga is from india and our india are running towards aerobics and gym

well thanks for vedio nice to see it😊

[/QUOTE]

you're welcome dear!
rishabgosavi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing n sss it most watch for every indians n i will surely watch it
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishabgosavi

thanks for sharing n sss it most watch for every indians n i will surely watch it

You're welcome dear, please send/show it to everyone- family, friends etc..
cherryberry293 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Tfs buddy 😊

Well Indians r always fascinated abt Western culture... Even I m a part of them... If not totally then partially
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: cherryberry293

Tfs buddy 😊

Well Indians r always fascinated abt Western culture... Even I m a part of them... If not totally then partially

what I say is take what is good, no need to ditch our own culture, because the west does not suddenly want to be like us because they are right in their way and we are right with our culture; change is inevitable but change that advances culture is good πŸ˜³
kiran_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

thanks 4 sharing dear:)))