Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: indi52

an edit that has me breathless by farha (omoraboti). thought you might enjoy.

OK Indi I am breathless thinking of ARSHI then. They loved each other when they hated each other's proximity even

samin6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

1. Disclaimer: I would like to acknowledge that all my translations have been found on You Tube Videos translated by Alexa.   All credit of translation and my interpretation of her work is acknowledged.  All work I consider to be my own with the help of the translation.  If work is used please credit.  Thank you all for reading!

Episode 157

Midnight Rendezvous

Shocked and Stuck on You Part 1

Akash is outside the GH and he tries to remember NK's instructions.  He picks up a stone and throws it at Payal's window and it goes into the opened side and hits Buaji.  She is shocked and she screams, " Who threw it, come out I will kill you!"  Payal says it must have been some children.  Akash is cowering in the bushes hoping Buaji doesn't see him.  Payal closes the window and he says that's why I should have come with my brother.πŸ‘

Akash is having a very hard time knocking on the door or thinking of an idea how to meet Payal.  He keepps remembering his brother's words, 'it's simple' but it's not so simple!  He remembers NK's words about firecrackers and goes to get some.  He blows up the firecrackers.  Buaji, Garima and Payal panic run to the front of the house to check it out.  Akash is plastered against the wall and then is trying to reach for Payal but keeps missing her so he runs inside the house.πŸ˜†

Payals bid them all goodnight and Garima asks about Kushi and she says she went to bring sweets to the neighbors and should be back any minute.  Garima tells Payal to let Kushi know they will go to the temple in the morning and Buaji says she will let her know.  Payal says she will make her tea so she stays awake while Akash has tapped Buaji on the shoulder by mistake and is shaking his head no so that Buaji doesn't want tea.  πŸ˜†

Buaji decides to fix the chair leg.  She gets the glue, fixes the chair, but the glue spills on the other chair seat.  She fixed the chair and she can sit on it too. Maybe she can glue Kushi's mouth she thinks.  She looks at the curtain where Akash is and goes to fix it pulling it to one side and leaving Akash exposed but he just stands there and she is oblivious.  Payal comes sees Akash drops the tea and is flabbergasted.  She points to Akash.  She is shocked!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

Shyam has roses in his hands calling Anjali.  HP comes and is fiddling with the lights he says Anjali told him to put them on but Shyam is stopping him.😑

Meanwhile back at the GH Payal tells Buaji she has a sore throat after Akash has coughed and Buaji insists on making her tea.  Akash tells Payal he has never done this before but all is fair in love and since it is New year's and she sounded so sad, he had to see her.  Buaji brings the tea and they sit with occasional bouts of coughing and coverups.  Buaji sits at the end of the table and Payal says she needs more sugar and Buaji goes to get the sugar.  Payal gives her tea to Akash since he is the one with the sore throat but he says it isn't as good because she didn't make it.  Anyway Buaji comes back and the tea is no where to be found and she looks around and Akash hands the tea as Buaji's back is turned.  When she turns back Payal says it is right here but it is gone. Aye Nandikishore!πŸ˜•

Buaji now steps on Akash's hand. OUCH! But silently.

Shyam is upset with Anjali because he told her he wanted the evening to be just for the two of them.  She says she met Mamaji on the way and not to be mad at HP.  He says leave it and he starts to dance with her and as they dance the camera pans to the spliced wires in the pool.  Mamaji needing a phone number interrupts them.  He leaves and Anjali says she will get the dinner when he stops her saying there is no rush.  They start to dance again.

Akash is in pain from Buaji's foot on top of his hand.  Payal screams at her, "your leg!"  She moves her foot but not enough Payal convinces her to go to sleep.  Payal asks him if he is ok and he says it hurts a little. Payal grabs his hand and soothes it If Akash wasn't on the floor already I think he would have been then!😳  He gives her his other hand too then he tells her it wasn't hurt he just liked when she held it.   He comes out from under the table and he asks to sit because his back hurt from being under the table.  They both sit but he sits on the chair with the glue spill. πŸ˜³

Payal ,I think he is really stuck on you!

Shyam and Anjali are still dancing!

Thanks Cynthia for the update. This episode and the one following were two of my favorite Payash scenes. Hope they had more of them . At times when I am sad I remember this scenes and it makes me LOL.
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshidiehardfan

Have u all noticed this earlier???

Arnav's bathroom was not bathroom b4 his marriage. It was actually another door entranceπŸ˜†

Only after arshi marriage it was changed for bathroom fights & few rabba vesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

AD, yes noticed it that time. Lets not go into the details of the non existent ASR's bathroom and the combined bedroom (I know it sounds eeks:)) of ASR and Anjali/ Shyam! πŸ˜†And, Khushi rightly said its a bhool bhulayya. If we closely follow all the entrances and exits, we end up nowhere in this maze!! Some one made a post long time ago, I think Dec 2011, I guess her name is Dejaavu, with RM's topology.. its astoundingly funny!
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
episode 147

a phase ended and along came another. la left, the time for dhak dhak drew nigh. and an episode that encompassed the most curious mixture of  wisdom, intense emotion and outright slapstick comedy hid in its layers the signs of a feeling that will not be denied. get out... he said to her right at the end. but really, now on, there will be no getting out. not even when they think the worst of each other.

at the beginning of episode, la said to asr what perhaps, in a line, was the message of ipk. interesting, that the shallow girl said what the deep ones just might have missed. for she had made a strange journey of her own in these months and had hit upon the truth as it were of life itself (of course, this is the perspective of a romantic, someone of a different mindset may well not accept it).

la didn't want asr to drop her.

his remorse was palpable. the whole thing with lavanya was not one he was proud of. started off as one thing, along the way, he realised he was almost using her to fend off the attraction that threatened his very core. "i'm sorry, lavanya."

"it's okay, but agar tumhari life mein pyaar aa jaaye, then hold onto it, asr... kyunki pyaar... nafrat se bahut bada hota hai... sabse bada hota hai."

it's okay, but if ever in your life comes love, then hold onto it, asr... because love... lave is greater than hate... it's the greatest thing of all.

pyaar sabse bada hota hai.

love is the greatest of all.

"and now these three remain: faith, hope and love. but the greatest of these is love."
~~~ 1 Corinthians 13, the new testament ~~~

i wondered, though, why she compared love to hate. for nafrat had never really entered their conversation. on the other hand, this might have been the creatives' way of hinting at what was coming. i hate you. mai bhi aapse nafrat karti hoon. dhak dhak and nafrat were both upon us.

after the poignant farewell a perturbed khushi came home and at the mention of the man who drove her crazy, she burst out, "rakshas... uss rakshas ko toh aisi ladki milni chahiye jo unhe seedha kar de. unki achhe se khabar le... unhe wahi sunaye jo wo sunna nahin chahte."

monster... that monster should get a girl who'll straighten him out. gives him a hard time... tells him all those things he doesn't want to here.

nice touch, writers. such a girl is sitting there and rambling her head off, of course. and making faces too. does she know it's this corny, sankapan of hers he will never be able to resist and have to listen to her bak bak even when he's thinking, "unbelievable."

"tumhari flight land kar gayi? ok... kissi cheez ki zaroorat ho toh..." lavanya has reached home, he is trying to make sure she's ok. she's obviously not in a mood to prolong the connection and says all is fine, etc. an air of finality. he feels like a heel.

"take care, lavanya."

a gripped phone, a sense of remorse in asr, struggle within.

eyes open slowly and fall straight upon a blue pink wrapped gift. reflections off the pool play on his face as he contemplates this little package. shiny, colourful, hey there chamkili.

inside the wrapping, the vahan rakhrakhav pustak.

"wa...wa... what the..." he can't read this complicated hindi word in the devnagri script. a swift tenor change, from the intensity and slowing down a moment ago, to a sudden ignition and that particular "irritation" that comes on at the mere thought of someone.

when anjali comes and says she does understand why he and la broke up, he's elated. i knew it, di... even if no one else understood, you would. but when his dear sister then takes the conversation to maybe some day just like i found your jija ji (her real handicap was blindness, wasn't it?) you too will find someone, he can't take it. this is all rubbish and hogwash to him. he says, "di please... ab phir se woh saansey ruk jane..."  di, now please don't start that talk of breath will stop kind of love.

that less than a split sec long look on his face, just a  bit derisive, can't take this, very male look. aaargh. the best shot of episode.

and when she preempts him with a don't say no, to taking akash payal's wedding card to the guptas, a delicious, "haan kahne wala tha... har cheez ke liye mana nahi karta." i was going to say yes, i don't say no to everything. a sharp line i thought that sketched asr well.

when anjali asks about the hindi book, a trying hard to be nonchalant, "kissine diya hai... pata nahin kya hai." someone's given it, don't know what it is. on hearing it's a car maintenance manual, memories of another strangely intimate day, when he almost saw her fiance, when he said she was not to blame for the evening of shesh mahal, and when she changed the tyre because he had no idea how to. so chamkili holds within her the knowledge of maintaining a car... what if he were a car... the car. my thoughts are seeking to decipher the meaning of this apparently meaningless car tyre/maintenance allusion.

zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance. a book from the '70s, quite the rage then, was really a philosophical novel. it had nothing to do with zen buddhism or motorcycles and their upkeep. was this vahan rakhrakhav pustak also really about something else altogether? perhaps the journey of life and the philosophy of pyaar?

at gh, a fabulous "maskara" scene between the sisters. sanaya is a natural comedienne i feel. sharp in her comic interpretation, a rare thing among women actors mostly. she often gets it just so right, and in this one area, i feel she's often more fluid and fluent than even barun (can't believe i just said that... see i am not so partial after all).

khushi is pretending to be akash ji and calling payal ji. just before commencing dialogue, she pushes up nonexitsent specs on her nose, delightful perfection in that gesture.

the towel scene. well it felt a bit forced to me. i mean, upon hearing her insistent clamour for attention, would asr casually stroll into her bedroom  while payal is on the phone, and then hand her a towel lying on the bed... ah now that i think of it... maybe he would. he's totally smitten after all. when she yells he has to respond, hyuk.

and so despite his what the, as she goes into the count of three... ek... do..., he quickly grabs the towel and knock knock.

of course, the girl who can change tyres is suddenly helpless when she finds herself in the bathroom with the rakshas. chaos. scream shout. jumping, spot running. the works.

the man realises what ails her and tries to bring calm, "khushi tumne pahle se poore kapde pahne hue hain... stop." khushi, you're wearing clothes already..., the spot run is still on. he has to yell, stop.

then a lot of funny ones around towel and card, yes i've given the towel... er i mean the card, etc. somewhere just there a smile, though he doesn't want to... poor man, how to remain aloof to the mad woman he is falling badly for.

di has him in a soup. get khushi over. ouch.

gruffly to his tormentor, "agar towel ke saath khel chuki ho toh mere saath ghar chalo..." if you've finished playing with the towel, come home with me. why does this sound so hot so sexy almost like a come home, come into my arms.

"hum nahin aayenge..." i won't go, says madam. according to her, the only reason he wants to get her into the car is because he wants to scold someone. he'll take her up to a point and then on some pretext or the other, srtop the car and say, "get out." sanaya was tender and funny. barun was incredulous, irked.

in the car, he looks straight ahead. he said to her, i spoke to lavanya, she's reached, told me to to let you know, i called her this morning.

this is a private moment between them. somewhere it was not just about letting her know because la had asked, it felt as though he wanted to somewhere redeem himself in her eyes too... just a bit. and he wished to clarify once more that la was not in his life anymore. maybe my imagination but there was a subtext to this dialogue.

"are you listening!" he exclaims as he looks at her for the first time...

a most natural, beautifully managed scene. in all her rushing around and that towel in the way of everything, she's managed to mistake it for her dupatta and is wearing it, completely unaware of the mix up. he reverses the car back to gh and brakes sharply. (the towel will make a few comebacks along the way, but most memorably as an accessory to a dance.)

his darkness, her sanaka are in harmony here. exciting contrast.

"get out..." "kya..." and a reminder in me of that diwali night. that night too he'd stopped suddenly before her house and said the two little words. but he had so needed la then... not any more. maybe at last he is ready to venture out of his shell... and get out there.

that car book is definitely a metaphor. this about life and love. the love that is greater than hate. greatest of all.

this edit is for ami, hotwa in shadewa missing you dear one. and sorry, just couldn't get a good cap of sanaya's. but since after a long time barun broke his silence today and there was news of talks with big production house, thought i'd dedicate 147 to the man and wish him all the best.

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samin6

Hello Horizon and Arshidiehardfan. OK so we did not see a green and yellow saree. However we know Khushi was not usually wearing saree even after marriage she wore salwar suits. Speaking of green and yellow how can we forget the green and yellow salwar suit in three major ARSHI scene, when Arnav said I love you Khushi on telephone, on almost kiss 2 and almost kiss 3. It seems the green yellow combination was indeed something which was special.

Yes Samin. we didn't get to see Khushi, the supposed ultra traditional girl, in saree after marriage let alone a specific one.. my major complaint...:(.
Great observation. Yes that green/ yellow combo dresses were quite special. I am sure our Arshi cam come up with some color symbolism.
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Saloni, I think it is fake. No announcement about it from the official authorities.

ya me too 
thought that only
soni19sweet thumbnail

Ya it is fake... Do u have all the episodes? Though I have all, I would buy if it is officially released... Don't believe such fake posts...

ya me too 
and i not needed also 
as i have all episode 
in my lappy
soni19sweet thumbnail

BARUN'S GIFT FOR GAUTAM HEDGE'S BIRTHDAY

Gautam Hegde?@mrhegde 15m
Comin back home to a lovely surprise gift hamper frm Mr & Mrs Sobti! Thoughtful #MadeMyDay #Belated #Birthday #Gift pic.twitter.com/rkT2PFnUFe

lovely tfs
samin6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 147

a phase ended and along came another. la left, the time for dhak dhak drew nigh. and an episode that encompassed the most curious mixture of  wisdom, intense emotion and outright slapstick comedy hid in its layers the signs of a feeling that will not be denied. get out... he said to her right at the end. but really, now on, there will be no getting out. not even when they think the worst of each other.

at the beginning of episode, la said to asr what perhaps, in a line, was the message of ipk. interesting, that the shallow girl said what the deep ones just might have missed. for she had made a strange journey of her own in these months and had hit upon the truth as it were of life itself (of course, this is the perspective of a romantic, someone of a different mindset may well not accept it).

la didn't want asr to drop her.😭

his remorse was palpable. the whole thing with lavanya was not one he was proud of. started off as one thing, along the way, he realised he was almost using her to fend off the attraction that threatened his very core. "i'm sorry, lavanya."😭

"it's okay, but agar tumhari life mein pyaar aa jaaye, then hold onto it, asr... kyunki pyaar... nafrat se bahut bada hota hai... sabse bada hota hai."

it's okay, but if ever in your life comes love, then hold onto it, asr... because love... lave is greater than hate... it's the greatest thing of all.

pyaar sabse bada hota hai.

love is the greatest of all.

"and now these three remain: faith, hope and love. but the greatest of these is love."
~~~ 1 Corinthians 13, the new testament ~~~😭

i wondered, though, why she compared love to hate. for nafrat had never really entered their conversation. on the other hand, this might have been the creatives' way of hinting at what was coming. i hate you. mai bhi aapse nafrat karti hoon. dhak dhak and nafrat were both upon us.

after the poignant farewell a perturbed khushi came home and at the mention of the man who drove her crazy, she burst out, "rakshas... uss rakshas ko toh aisi ladki milni chahiye jo unhe seedha kar de. unki achhe se khabar le... unhe wahi sunaye jo wo sunna nahin chahte."πŸ˜ƒ Do you see someone resembling that. That is someone very special who can bring smile when she calls her husband Swami, when she writes a letter, when she imitates a cough or sneeze, competes for going to the washroom, changes the ringtone, puts juice, tries to push a car and the list continues.

monster... that monster should get a girl who'll straighten him out. gives him a hard time... tells him all those things he doesn't want to here.

nice touch, writers. such a girl is sitting there and rambling her head off, of course. and making faces too. does she know it's this corny, sankapan of hers he will never be able to resist and have to listen to her bak bak even when he's thinking, "unbelievable."

"tumhari flight land kar gayi? ok... kissi cheez ki zaroorat ho toh..." lavanya has reached home, he is trying to make sure she's ok. she's obviously not in a mood to prolong the connection and says all is fine, etc. an air of finality. he feels like a heel.

"take care, lavanya."

a gripped phone, a sense of remorse in asr, struggle within.

eyes open slowly and fall straight upon a blue pink wrapped gift. reflections off the pool play on his face as he contemplates this little package. shiny, colourful, hey there chamkili.πŸ˜‰

inside the wrapping, the vahan rakhrakhav pustak.

"wa...wa... what the..." he can't read this complicated hindi word in the devnagri script. a swift tenor change, from the intensity and slowing down a moment ago, to a sudden ignition and that particular "irritation" that comes on at the mere thought of someone.

when anjali comes and says she does understand why he and la broke up, he's elated. i knew it, di... even if no one else understood, you would. but when his dear sister then takes the conversation to maybe some day just like i found your jija ji (her real handicap was blindness, wasn't it?) you too will find someone, he can't take it. this is all rubbish and hogwash to him. he says, "di please... ab phir se woh saansey ruk jane..."  di, now please don't start that talk of breath will stop kind of love.πŸ˜† Yes sure because then he has to think of Khushi and her invisible finace and of course his breathing will stop..

that less than a split sec long look on his face, just a  bit derisive, can't take this, very male look. aaargh. the best shot of episode.

and when she preempts him with a don't say no, to taking akash payal's wedding card to the guptas, a delicious, "haan kahne wala tha... har cheez ke liye mana nahi karta." i was going to say yes, i don't say no to everything. a sharp line i thought that sketched asr well.

when anjali asks about the hindi book, a trying hard to be nonchalant, "kissine diya hai... pata nahin kya hai." someone's given it, don't know what it is. on hearing it's a car maintenance manual, memories of another strangely intimate day, when he almost saw her fiance, when he said she was not to blame for the evening of shesh mahal, and when she changed the tyre because he had no idea how to. so chamkili holds within her the knowledge of maintaining a car... what if he were a car... the car. my thoughts are seeking to decipher the meaning of this apparently meaningless car tyre/maintenance allusion.

zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance. a book from the '70s, quite the rage then, was really a philosophical novel. it had nothing to do with zen buddhism or motorcycles and their upkeep. was this vahan rakhrakhav pustak also really about something else altogether? perhaps the journey of life and the philosophy of pyaar? πŸ˜•

at gh, a fabulous "maskara" scene between the sisters. sanaya is a natural comedienne i feel. sharp in her comic interpretation, a rare thing among women actors mostly. she often gets it just so right, and in this one area, i feel she's often more fluid and fluent than even barun (can't believe i just said that... see i am not so partial after all).

khushi is pretending to be akash ji and calling payal ji. just before commencing dialogue, she pushes up nonexitsent specs on her nose, delightful perfection in that gesture.πŸ˜ƒ

the towel scene. well it felt a bit forced to me. i mean, upon hearing her insistent clamour for attention, would asr casually stroll into her bedroom  while payal is on the phone, and then hand her a towel lying on the bed... ah now that i think of it... maybe he would. he's totally smitten after all. when she yells he has to respond, hyuk.

and so despite his what the, as she goes into the count of three... ek... do..., he quickly grabs the towel and knock knock.

of course, the girl who can change tyres is suddenly helpless when she finds herself in the bathroom with the rakshas. chaos. scream shout. jumping, spot running. the works.

the man realises what ails her and tries to bring calm, "khushi tumne pahle se poore kapde pahne hue hain... stop." khushi, you're wearing clothes already..., the spot run is still on. he has to yell, stop.

then a lot of funny ones around towel and card, yes i've given the towel... er i mean the card, etc. somewhere just there a smile, though he doesn't want to... poor man, how to remain aloof to the mad woman he is falling badly for.πŸ˜‰

di has him in a soup. get khushi over. ouch.

gruffly to his tormentor, "agar towel ke saath khel chuki ho toh mere saath ghar chalo..." if you've finished playing with the towel, come home with me. why does this sound so hot so sexy almost like a come home, come into my arms.😳  He said that so husbandly. He did not sai come to " hamare ghar chalo" but " Ghar chalo". As if he is taking his wife to her home, who has stayed long enough away from home and now since mom has called has to come home.

"hum nahin aayenge..." i won't go, says madam. according to her, the only reason he wants to get her into the car is because he wants to scold someone. he'll take her up to a point and then on some pretext or the other, srtop the car and say, "get out." sanaya was tender and funny. barun was incredulous, irked.πŸ˜ƒ

in the car, he looks straight ahead. he said to her, i spoke to lavanya, she's reached, told me to to let you know, i called her this morning.

this is a private moment between them. somewhere it was not just about letting her know because la had asked, it felt as though he wanted to somewhere redeem himself in her eyes too... just a bit.πŸ˜ƒ and he wished to clarify once more that la was not in his life anymore. maybe my imagination but there was a subtext to this dialogue.

"are you listening!" he exclaims as he looks at her for the first time...

a most natural, beautifully managed scene. in all her rushing around and that towel in the way of everything, she's managed to mistake it for her dupatta and is wearing it, completely unaware of the mix up. he reverses the car back to gh and brakes sharply. (the towel will make a few comebacks along the way, but most memorably as an accessory to a dance.)(Which one Indi?)

his darkness, her sanaka are in harmony here. exciting contrast.

"get out..." "kya..." and a reminder in me of that diwali night. that night too he'd stopped suddenly before her house and said the two little words. but he had so needed la then... not any more. maybe at last he is ready to venture out of his shell... and get out there.

that car book is definitely a metaphor. this about life and love. the love that is greater than hate. greatest of all.

this edit is for ami, hotwa in shadewa missing you dear one. and sorry, just couldn't get a good cap of sanaya's. but since after a long time barun broke his silence today and there was news of talks with big production house, thought i'd dedicate 147 to the man and wish him all the best.

Thanks Indi for the edit Indi.. My thoughts are all over the place. Can you believe this is one of the episodes where ARSHI are there without any Shyam and La shadow, The last time it was on their banter in the dargah.
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Yippee another off-screen segment for you!  They are so cute here!  

IPKKND - Barun,Sanaya,Akshay on SBS - 6th January 2012
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpERHJBBoRw[/YOUTUBE]

credit goes to uploader

really very
cute
thanks for sharing