Blast from the Past Thread #14, Pg 123, Epi 159 - Page 111

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

@Horizon

Good to see you after a while Arshi. Enjoyed the read. 

La's state is almost as if she knew this would happen at some point and made a mental note that day is the day to accept it as she was n't even willing to budge for his guilt. Enlightenment dawned on some one at least and she accepted to move on gracefully! 

ASR's non melodramatic forthcoming is always a pleasure to watch! Khushi prying into ASR-La again was rather frustrating, would be nice if she gave some breathing space to relationships.  In that pool side convo, agree with you that there was a reference to the heart break he gave her on Diwali, but it also came across as if she was truly heart broken for her broken engagement, not just a trust break.   I don't think it is fair to put ASR and Shyam at the same stretch and that the former used her hiding Shyam's truth to his adv. ASR may have exploited her love for Payal for what he thought was she was truly a wrong doer and deserved a punishment unlike Shyam who is aware of all the truth and exploited every one only and only for his own selfish motives!

Thnx Horizon for reading and commenting.I adore your comments as it always gives me a new angle to think .
Undelined yes she was as her TRUST is broken or in other words Shattered ..."Tou kaise bharosa kar sakte hain hum kissi par"
and that's why I said it is because her trust is shattering since Diwali night .

In red yes It is not fair yet ASR ,that night didn't do any good to that poor soul no matter what was the reason.He did it for his Di and he did have everything in his mind for Khushi too even in hatered at that mind ..Sindoor,Manglasutre etc..yet that poor girl was dragged  into mess and at the top he left her alone for others in the Hallway...no way no matter how much I adored him...for that mistake he is not forgiven from my side...OK Tomatoes plz ripe ones...

You mentioned in the last post for Anjali  ,you can't think her that low...me neither but the way CVs butchered her character in the mis period ...does not make sense.When Arnav tells her he can't live without her and the next day she comes down and talked to Khushi in front of Arnav and then did not let Khushi come near to her which Khushi understood it .Anjali blurts out to Khushi when Arnav brings her back home that she wants only some time from her brother...very rudely and then the very next moment when she sees Khushi's influence on Arnav as he wears Kurta and her smart brain sees it and she wants to start with her new journey in Mandir ...All these bothered me to go back and started watching it again...when she leaves home to meet creep and Khushi is the one wo sees it ...connect all of it...one after another I found her character was turned into something different for a while and then writers realized it after fans pressure to fix.
Such a beautiful character as you said she was the Remediator in between Nani and Arnav ,then how come she was like this later.

No tomatoes Arshi, I totally respect your opinion, I know many felt that way. I didn't really adore ASR  from the start, I even called him rakhsas along with Khushi up until the farq padtha hai track, after that with his most elegant break up with La, later the beautiful turn around brought in his character, he truly won my heart. And, no matter how much noble her intentions might be, I just couldn't support Khushi safe guarding Shyam's truth against all odds. You know, I was watching these initial epis on TV now, there were so many instances, at least once in each of the first few, that both Payal and Babuji keep telling Khushi that she is NOT as elderly and wise that she can do every thing all by herself, ironically repeated later by ASR many a times that "tu har kam khud nahin kar sakhthi", but her stance never changed and she continued deciding for one and all, I can't accept it! Yes, what ASR did that day to her was most uncalled for, but it wasn't totally unilateral but her decisions have some thing to do with it too!

Yes, Anjali's character truly turned into some thing else from what she was initially. 
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

thank you so much, horizon... commented in black all over. and thanks for bringing dilli auto talk to 14. πŸ˜†

Thanks for that insight into Khushi. Totally agree with that in red. She was some one else initially.. one just can't help but to love this witty girl full of grit.. no wonder ASR fell upside down for her! 
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you soo much ArshiH πŸ€— will save them πŸ˜ƒ

Arshidiehardfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8

Thnx AD if you don't mind ,can I call you with this as some do...It is indeed a cute gift.Thnx for sharing😊

My name is Ragha... But u can very well call me AD (easy to type)😊
IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Title Credits : Cynthia (Thank you so much for your titles...its based on tht...i am able to make collages πŸ€—)

Episode 152

WoW Arnav Singh Raizada can also be Jealous πŸ˜‰

Episode 153

Madhu ji (dance teacher is right) Khushi is a Phataka

just somethin randomly

Fabulous, Supriya! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Love it!!! Each n every expression captured to PERFECTION ❀️
You are not just "able to make collages" as you say, you create beauty through them!

Zara Nazron se Nazren toh Milaiye ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@samin

Thank you ARSHI. Loved your analysis. I highlighted the ones I loved and the emotions to reflect... I agree this episodes showed some intense eyelock. So our favorite Arnav bitwa and Khushi bitiya could not help but get relieved that their engagement were broken. So Khushi was relieved too no wonder she went and told Arnav of her broken engagement soon after so as to bring smile in his eyes. By the way till she heard the broken engagement she was trying hard to hide her pain which was visible in her eyes, however once she heard that the pain in those eyes seemed gone. No wonder Arnav said- to Khushi- " Tumhare akhene sub sach bolte hain."

😊Thnx samin for reading and commenting...Yes frozen moments were screaming with volume through their eyes each time and he knew it right when she delivered the gift but he had no clue for her engagement and as Arnav never forced anything  on her ...[only forced marriage] .He took her to poolside to explain or ask but they are still far far from that point where he can comfortably admit his heart state with her .no way

Yes her eyes tells him everything...

Yes and I was watching episodes 148-150 and I saw that her eyes were reflecting her pain.
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@samin can you PLZ either give me the page # of your post or PM me .Now It's ! o,clock and my eyes are shutting down...

@Indi ,@sohara and @Cynthia...I'll be back with your write ups soon.

Good night 
Arshi

It is on page 105 Arshi
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

1. Disclaimer: I would like to acknowledge that all my translations have been found on You Tube Videos translated by Alexa.   All credit of translation and my interpretation of her work is acknowledged.  All work I consider to be my own with the help of the translation.  If work is used please credit.  Thank you all for reading!

Episode 157

Midnight Rendezvous

Shocked and Stuck on You Part 1

Akash is outside the GH and he tries to remember NK's instructions.  He picks up a stone and throws it at Payal's window and it goes into the opened side and hits Buaji. the scene was so funny and and I was literally fall down from my chair to hear Buaji's curse She is shocked and she screams, " Who threw it, come out I will kill you!"  Payal says it must have been some children.  Akash is cowering in the bushes hoping Buaji doesn't see him. he is so timid! Payal closes the window and he says that's why I should have come with my brother.

Akash is having a very hard time knocking on the door or thinking of an idea how to meet Payal.  He keepps remembering his brother's words, 'it's simple' but it's not so simple!  He remembers NK's words about firecrackers and goes to get some.  He blows up the firecrackers.  Buaji, Garima and Payal panic run to the front of the house to check it out.  Akash is plastered against the wall and then is trying to reach for Payal but keeps missing her so he runs inside the house.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Payals bid them all goodnight and Garima asks about Kushi and she says she went to bring sweets to the neighbors and should be back any minute.  Garima tells Payal to let Kushi know they will go to the temple in the morning and Buaji says she will let her know.  Payal says she will make her tea so she stays awake while Akash has tapped Buaji on the shoulder by mistake and is shaking his head no so that Buaji doesn't want tea. 

Poor Akash! Rather to feel sorry I was laughing to see his condition.

Buaji decides to fix the chair leg.  She gets the glue, fixes the chair, but the glue spills on the other chair seat.  She fixed the chair and she can sit on it too. Maybe she can glue Kushi's mouth she thinks.  She looks at the curtain where Akash is and goes to fix it pulling it to one side and leaving Akash exposed but he just stands there and she is oblivious.  Payal comes sees Akash drops the tea and is flabbergasted.  She points to Akash.  She is shocked!!

Another funny scene.

Shyam has roses in his hands calling Anjali.  HP comes and is fiddling with the lights he says Anjali told him to put them on but Shyam is stopping him.

Meanwhile back at the GH Payal tells Buaji she has a sore throat after Akash has coughed and Buaji insists on making her tea.  Akash tells Payal he has never done this before but all is fair in love and since it is New year's and she sounded so sad, he had to see her.  Buaji brings the tea and they sit with occasional bouts of coughing and coverups.  Buaji sits at the end of the table and Payal says she needs more sugar and Buaji goes to get the sugar.  Payal gives her tea to Akash since he is the one with the sore throat but he says it isn't as good because she didn't make it.  Anyway Buaji comes back and the tea is no where to be found and she looks around and Akash hands the tea as Buaji's back is turned.  When she turns back Payal says it is right here but it is gone. Aye Nandikishore!

Buaji now steps on Akash's hand. OUCH! But silently.

poor Akash, just imagine Buaji's heavy foot on his hand.

Shyam is upset with Anjali because he told her he wanted the evening to be just for the two of them.  She says she met Mamaji on the way and not to be mad at HP.  He says leave it and he starts to dance with her and as they dance the camera pans to the spliced wires in the pool.  Mamaji needing a phone number interrupts them.  He leaves and Anjali says she will get the dinner when he stops her saying there is no rush.  They start to dance again.

Akash is in pain from Buaji's foot on top of his hand.  Payal screams at her, "your leg!"  She moves her foot but not enough Payal convinces her to go to sleep. Payal couldn't see her Akashji's pain! 😭 Payal asks him if he is ok and he says it hurts a little. Payal grabs his hand and soothes it If Akash wasn't on the floor already I think he would have been then!  He gives her his other hand too then he tells her it wasn't hurt he just liked when she held it.   He comes out from under the table and he asks to sit because his back hurt from being under the table.  They both sit but he sits on the chair with the glue spill. 

Payal ,I think he is really stuck on you!

Shyam and Anjali are still dancing!

loved your take Cynthia
Poor Akash, what a horrible day for him!
 It was an Arshiless episode, but still so much fun to watch. I wish later in the show if CVS could use this parallel love story well, so the pressure on Barun and Sanaya would reduce. Barun could take proper rest and didn't have to leave the show for health issue.

loved all the bold lines and my comments are in purple.
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

loved your take Cynthia
Poor Akash, what a horrible day for him!
 It was an Arshiless episode, but still so much fun to watch. I wish later in the show if CVS could use this parallel love story well, so the pressure on Barun and Sanaya would reduce. Barun could take proper rest and didn't have to leave the show for health issue.

loved all the bold lines and my comments are in purple.

So true Sohara!!! Thanks so much!