Swaron OS Life Saving Angel

SanskritiS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Swayam got a new car to show off. He n his friends were racing n enjoying.
"Hey watch out" He suddenly shouted to a girl who was walking ahead of his car but there seems no affect. Swayam applied the brakes but it was too late, as the speed was very high, the car hit the girl.

All of them get the shock of their life they haven't expected a accident. Swayam was first one to recover. He got out of the car he could see the blood flowing from the girl. By then everyone had come out.
"Swayam lets go from here, its an accident we don't want to get into a police case." one of his friends said horrified.
"But there is so much blood here, she would die. I can't leave her like this."Swayam replied.
"If u want to get into trouble then go n save the girl, we're going." His friends went away.

Swayam walked towards the girl. She was unconsciousness n her forehead was red was due to blood. He losing all his courage but he knew he has to act fast. He knelt down n turned her face. He had never seen so angelic face, he was spellbound by her beauty.

He picked her up, carefully placed her on the back seat of his car n drove to the hospital.

Sharon POV
I felt my head aching, I tried to open my eyes, my vision was blurred. I blinked my eyes to register the happenings around me.
Where am I? This is not my home.
A lady came towards me. "How r u feeling now?" She touched my head n undid the dressing.
"Much better. Not so serious injury. You'll recover soon"
I was confused n kept staring her. What was she saying?
"Take ur medicines on time"
"What has happened to me?" I finally managed to speak. "How did I reach here?"
Before she could reply. A man came inside the room n asked the lady, "How is she doctor?"
"She is absolutely fine. She answered n turned towards Sharon,"If he would have got late by 1 minute in bringing u here u would have been in very critical condition. I got to go. Make sure she takes rest properly." She gave instructions n went out.

I closed my eyes as I wasn't in condition to absorb more confusion.Tears started forming in my eyes as I rewind my life. Those people I trusted the most have betrayed my trust. I should have listened to my parents. I shouldn't be here. This world is very bad. But how did I reached hospital?

"Ummm, Ex-cu-se me." I heard a voice. I realized I'm not alone in room. I opened my eyes.
POV ends

Swayam was hesitant to start the conversation. He was guilty that he did an accident last night n hurt her.
"Woah, woah I'm sorry. Actually I didn't expected anyone on the road, so I was driving very fast. But suddenly u came in front of my car, unable to control my speed I hit u. I'm really very sorry.

"Its ok" Sharon replied, I'm fine now" she said n gave a slight smile.

Swayam sighed.
"But what were u doing on the road in the middle of night? Moreover u didn't have your phone with u. I thought to inform ur relatives.

Sharon's face fell. He could notice change of her expressions.
"Don't tell. If u don't want to share. Take rest."

"Ummm Thanks. By the way I'm Sharon. Thanks for saving my life." She said while getting  up.

Swayam helped her in sitting properly. Slight touch of their hands send shivers down her spine. She stared at him.

Swayam forwarded his hand to her n said I'm Swayam.

Sharon was in dilemma whether to trust him as she didn't want trust anybody now.
"Sharon where r u lost?
"ummm nothing" she said n gave her hand in his hand.

The doctor came in the room n disturbed their moment.
"Your discharge papers are ready. U can go home." She took the signatures n went out.

"If u don't have any problem can I drop u home?" Swayam asked, not sure whether she would accept or not.
She nodded.
He helped her to reach the car n sit. She told him the way n they were soon at her home.

"Nice home", Swayam said starting the conversation as she was lost in her own world.
Thanks, Coffee? She asked
"Sure" He said examining the her house.
She went to the kitchen n made 2 cups of coffee.
"So u r a fashion designer? Swayam asked taking sip of coffee n looking the framed designs on the walls.

"Yes, but I don't have any work right now" Swayam could sense sadness in her voice.

Tring, Tring
Swayam's phone rang. He excused n picked the phone.
"Can't u handle properly? Now what's problem?" He spoke in irritation
"Ok I'll do something." He said n disconnected the phone.

He came n sat in front of Sharon. He was irritated.
"Hey what happened? Sharon asked

"Nothing, My company is organizing a party n our fashion designer backed out at last moment." Suddenly something struck his mind n his lips curved into smile.
"Sharon u r a fashion designer n u don't have any work right now. U can work for our company, pay is also very good."

Sharon was shocked, she was in depression till yesterday n now she is getting work that too without any deed.

"Sharon?"
"I'll do but..." She accepted but was unsure.
"No buts, I've seen ur work. It is fabulous" Swayam was very excited.
"Thanks Sharon" He hugged her in excitement.
Sharon was uncomfortable.
"Sorry" Swayam broke the hug as he realised that she is uncomfortable.
"I should take leave."he said

Next day Sharon got ready n went to Swayam's company. She entered Swayam's cabin he was waiting for her n shown the work she has to do.
Swayam in his mind (She is so beautiful). He was drooling over her.

Party was in one week. In this one week they have became very close friends. Swayam was hard time in controlling his feelings for her. But he didn't ask her fearing that he would lose friendship if she would reject.

Party was very successful. All was praising Swayam's efforts. Swayam n Sharon were walking after the party getting over.
"Sharon u are looking very gorgeous today."
"Thanks for the compliment" Sharon could feel her cheek reddening.
"Sharon" Swayam spoke, The day I saw u after the accident. I fell for u. Everytime I see u my heartbeat fastens. I never consider u as my friend but a lot more than that, I like u. Will u be mine forever?"

"I like u too. Time that I spend with u realized me that I also have feelings for u." Sharon accepted his proposal.

They hug each other.

Please like n comment. Happy birthday Kshitija

Edited by sanstina - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanskritiS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Res for Kshu
Edited
Hey kritu... πŸ€— 
thank u so much for this...
Love u dear...!!!!!!
I read it yesterday in the thread...n i loved it...
I love the way ur write without making things complicated...
Keeping it sweet n simple...
Coming to this os...this is special for me n will remain close to my heart...as this u have written for me...thank u is small in front of ur gesture...
Hmm so...the os
The accident,his concern ,her tension abt her job then his offer...
His feelings n finally the confession...
Sweet n simple...
Just loved it...
N love u tooo...πŸ€—
Edited by sanstina - 10 years ago
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res
unres

it was a cute OS
but you finished it so soon
i thought thoda lamba hoga
but loved swaron a lot...
it was super cute

do write more
and happy birthday.. kshitija  πŸ₯³
Edited by -spongy- - 10 years ago
Arbitrator. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
That was a truly different and fantastic concept kritu..
I immensely loved the way you wrote...
A sweet and heartwarming oneshot. Keep it up. πŸ€—

And happy birthday dusht. πŸ˜†
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome os
Loved it
HBD KD😎
blooming_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome...!!!

i have fallen for this os..!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

mind blowing...!!!

outstanding..!!

splendid..!!

u rock babes..:)
LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing OS ...it was cute 😊
Great work !!!
Loved it 😳

nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aww dis was cute!
But u finished it off itni jaldi :(
Kshiti ur really lucky n ur bday is lucky for us coz so many r writing OS for u on SwaRon!
yogini64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Its lovely...πŸ˜ƒ

Swayam did'nt left her dying ... πŸ‘ 
specially when he was responsible for her condition..😳

But his friends acted selfish at the moment...πŸ€”

She looks backstabbed...

Wat a coincidence... he got her work when she was in need...πŸ˜›

Ending seems to be done in hurry... but overall very good  .. finally a couple πŸ€—
-Chaitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
very nice os
well writtenπŸ‘