Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

sirjee

IF-Sizzlerz

sirjee

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
A new wed couple in the town...where guy is foreigner n gal is purely desi(punjab di kudi)...these are da dialogues which i feel suits da couple most..
parmeet:i just went aboard but have to come back to india..
bani:why..
parmeet:coz my luv pulled me back to my roots..
bani:your luv?
parmeet:you my luv bani..

this is way i say a pure and angelic luv of a couple...

I just wanted to open this post as I have become a fan of parmeet and bani jodi...they have SUPERB chemistry right from scene 1...All the fans who like this JODI are welcome here... Wink

One REQUEST to fans of this show that this post is NOT meant for BASHING or FIGHTING over actors/characters...

So all PARNI fans...jump in here and lets have fun talking about PARNI, fainting over their SIZZLING chemistry, talking about their AMAZING performances as SHAFALI is new comer but still i luv her chemistry with GAURAV...n just waiting for there more scenes to come..where we can see there hot n romantic scenes...

A BIG applause for Gaurav & Shafali...

So come on in and join in the fun PARNIANS...Smile

Please NOTE that the CREDIT for all the pics & siggies used by me goes to their respective CREATORS/UPLOADERS...and I hope they don't mind my using them...THANKS...Tongue

To Be a PARNIans all u have to do is hit LIKE or PM me...Big smile

Edited by sirjee - 05 July 2013 at 11:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessSidra-DEvil_Heart-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PARNI(AT#1):desi maam vedeshi munda.." in Bani - Ishq Da Kalma forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sirjee

IF-Sizzlerz

sirjee

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
PARNI
PARNIANS...
sirjee
-Sans-
Princesssidra

Edited by sirjee - 06 July 2013 at 2:58am

sirjee

IF-Sizzlerz

sirjee

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

RULES
1. Have Fun Drooling, Dreaming, Talking ONLY about PARMEET & BANI aka PARNI...Day Dreaming

2. Please DO NOT mention or discuss OTHER characters of the show in this thread. If you do mention the other main characters then kindly REFRAIN from name-calling 

3. No SPAMMING for more than 3-4 pages.Tongue..I think that is the general RULE of the entire forum.

4.  Please do not bring any kinda personal differences in this thread.  If you have anything against any member then kindly PM them & sort it out Big smile

5. RESPECT for all PARNIans and their opinions is a MUST even tho you might not agree with it.

6This thread is the place to be if u r fan of PARMEET & BANI & u like watching their scenes. PLEASE DO NOT  bash or post NEGATIVE comments about PARMEET & BANI or any member on this thread. If found doing so , you will be REPORTED. So its a humble request that do not resort to any name calling for PARMEET & BANI in this thread.

7. I know there will be days when v won't get PARNI scenes to talk about in that case even if u r tempted to resort to general chit-chatting then PLEASE DO NOT exceed more than 3 pages. 

Well if u want your PARNI works to be posted here then KINDLY do let me know...CREDIT for all the OS/SS/FF/VMs goes to their RESPECTIVE CREATORS/UPLOADERS...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DEvil_Heart-

sirjee

IF-Sizzlerz

sirjee

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
PARNI
Super cute scene of parni...n many more to come...

here comes the first scene...
the grand marriage of desi kudi n vedeshi babu...

then comes the SR...

now...normal routine...n luvly scenes...of future

Edited by sirjee - 06 July 2013 at 12:07am

-DEvil_Heart-

sirjee

IF-Sizzlerz

sirjee

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
hi parni...here u can come n discuss dem as much as u wont...

-DEvil_Heart-

IF-Sizzlerz

-DEvil_Heart-

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 12:59am | IP Logged
count me in Tun tuniSmile

sirjee

IF-Sizzlerz

sirjee

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sans-

count me in Tun tuniSmile
Ok janu...Wink

-DEvil_Heart-

IF-Sizzlerz

-DEvil_Heart-

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 6:04am | IP Logged
ParniHeart

sirjee

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.