Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krani

Also, I would like to add that children at this age are also unaware of the ramifications of their actions and/or words. 
Sure Sunny's case may be something that's not experienced daily, however I know that my cousin was bullied at the age of 9 for something so small!

Heck, I was bullied at the age of 8 for standing up for a girl who was being bullied, and as a result the whole class turned against me. 

So these scenarios are entirely possible :P

~K

The scenario is definitely possible. Though I don't remember any experiences like that in my school or college life..i have heard many from my friends.

I want the solution to be shown to as what parents, teachers and kids need to do in such situations. It will be a great learning.

Kids can also do bullying getting influenced by their parents words, TV, movies etc where they find powerful people controllling others.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW: Bullying and Ragging (Page 3)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
@Krani

Yeah I guess...I am very bad in getting my points clearly downLOL

I do differentiate between power and courage. 

I just feel courage can be used for something negative also. Like we say...How dare he did that? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Krani

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
@FT

Haha...try and see..and let me know the result.

Yes. Ragging is not that simple as introductions. It goes to extreme cases too as Raavi is pointing out in the scenes she gets. 

Yes. sometimes its in the nature. But I wonder how parents don't see it.

Freethinker112

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged
@Shwets

I agree with Krani here.

Courage comes into play when you are playing against the odds. Attempting things when you don't have the support. Like standing against something wrong when masses support it. The boys here have Sunny easily outnumbered. Exercising power over someone who is helpless and can't fight back is not courage, but the exact opposite of it. It's like kicking a puppy just because one can. That's no show of courage. In fact, when bullies are confronted and severely opposed, they tend to run and hide rather than fight back. They exhibit dominance only to those who can't possibly beat them. Again, that doesn't shout courage to me. 

Edited by Freethinker112 - 06 July 2013 at 8:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KraniShwets1502

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
@Shwets

I am not going to be your lab rat. LOL

Yes, exactly, and that's what needs to be stopped.

Because parents are more busy worrying about the grades and neighbor's kids. LOL

Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged
@FT

#Courage
I agree hereSmile Got the point!

Parents worry about grades as well as their own work here.

Freethinker112

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged
@Shwets

Too many smilies today, what's up with that? LOL

Yes, parents should worry more about such things rather than the superficiality. In the last episode that I saw, I was very disappointed to see Jeet too busy for his own son. Sunny wanted to talk to him, but he had no time. And Pinky scolding him rather than realizing something is wrong from his mood and asking him about it.

Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 8:52am | IP Logged
@FT

Trying to keep my mood up as we have all the confusions going onLOL

Yes. Jeet disappointed a lot. I hated him when he said to Pinky..whom will he focus..his client or Sunny..Ouch Pinky is not the Pinky we used to see with Sunny. Sunny was hell shocked when he realised he peed again(Thurs) episode and he changed all the bedsheets before opening the door...he is scared of Pinky too. 

Freethinker112

Post Reply New Post

Go to top