Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
@Shwets

I am not going to be your lab rat. πŸ˜†

Yes, exactly, and that's what needs to be stopped.

Because parents are more busy worrying about the grades and neighbor's kids. πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@FT

#Courage
I agree here😊 Got the point!

Parents worry about grades as well as their own work here.
Freethinker112 thumbnail
@Shwets

Too many smilies today, what's up with that? πŸ˜†

Yes, parents should worry more about such things rather than the superficiality. In the last episode that I saw, I was very disappointed to see Jeet too busy for his own son. Sunny wanted to talk to him, but he had no time. And Pinky scolding him rather than realizing something is wrong from his mood and asking him about it.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@FT

Trying to keep my mood up as we have all the confusions going onπŸ˜†

Yes. Jeet disappointed a lot. I hated him when he said to Pinky..whom will he focus..his client or Sunny.. Pinky is not the Pinky we used to see with Sunny. Sunny was hell shocked when he realised he peed again(Thurs) episode and he changed all the bedsheets before opening the door...he is scared of Pinky too. 
Freethinker112 thumbnail
@Shwets

Did he say that? That sucks, I haven't seen those episodes. But a parent shouldn't be too busy for their kids. And a kid should never feel that the parents are outsiders. If the parent's behaviors is making him think that he can't include them in such matters, it's hard for him.

BTW, I think I am taking this thread off topic. πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@FT

yes. jeet said that and upar se pinky wants jeet to speak with sunny...why not she herself speak with him...he is still a small boy...

that's fine...I think the above reason could lead to the issue too
Freethinker112 thumbnail
What happened to the good parenting of Ahujas? πŸ˜”
Shwets1502 thumbnail
I think its drowned because of 5 crores...seriously..

jeet thinks how to prove himself to meera mathur...and is forgetting his family
skyforceguy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sorry not going point by point. I'm bad at that πŸ˜†

Well, in my views, ragging is serious and unforgiveable offence. If raggers do it because they have also been ragged earlier, then they themselves should know how does it feel, right ? They can feel the humiliation, the embarrassment and sometimes, the terror. Then after knowing themselves that how wrong they are doing, why do they do it ? So for me, its highly punishable. And ragging has been considered illegal just few years ago (2008-09 i think)... I think more strict rules needed. Only proper punishment to the criminals (yes, raggers are no less than criminals) can actually create a feeling of fear in the minds of senior students and the'll think 10 times before doing something cruel to a new innocent student!

A 17/18 yr old student, who first time comes out of the safe guards of their family and enters the world of freedom, college. They look for good companionship in the new atmosphere, rather they get humilated by their seniors ? Those seniors who should be friendly, should be helpful, who should help them setting up in the new atmosphere! Rather they scare them ! Why ? Just to show their so called domination or i would say dadagiri. What domination they want to show to the newbies in the college ? Why it is so necessary to make those new kids feel that someone more powerful is present in the college ?
Edited by Pritam-Das - 10 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Pritam

Your point is so valid. Why is there something called ragging? Who started it? Was it serious from the first or has it turned serious now.

When a boy/girl enters college..they already come with a fear of new atmosphere..new stage in life and new responsibilities. Above that they need to fear their seniors? πŸ˜• This is wrong. Yes..ragging is a criminal offence...but if a student is already affected heavily..what is the use in punishing the person then? Should it be stopped in the first place?

Ragging is all above showing power to the juniors. But will the junior be more respectful when they guide them? 

Now bullying in school gives the same effect to the young boys/girls as to ragging to freshers in college. The level might be different but the impact is the same.

If there are laws for Ragging..should it be made more popular? Shouldn't there be more awareness. I remember in my college..there was an anti-ragging council..and their numbers were displayed at all major places in the college. Fear has to be instilled