Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
im just looking forward to see JaGan's expressions now...and their feelings now when they see each other...how will Ganga behave now when she sees Jagya??? That poor girl is in for another shock when Jagya says yes...
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: yanks28

im just looking forward to see JaGan's expressions now...and their feelings now when they see each other...how will Ganga behave now when she sees Jagya??? That poor girl is in for another shock when Jagya says yes...

Ganga will be sad. Jagya will be smiley faced😆. He would talk as usual with Ganga and be unaware as ever. Ganga will have tough time. Pata nahi when jagya will get to know.
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Jagya can't be happy after hearing that he has to marry the badtameez ladki.Both of them will be sad.But one good thing has happened,ganga's realization,ganga loves jagya.Jagya you lucky bouy.
yanks28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shankythebest

Jagya can't be happy after hearing that he has to marry the badtameez ladki.Both of them will be sad.But one good thing has happened,ganga's realization,ganga loves jagya.Jagya you lucky bouy.

I think Jagya will fake happiness...for the sake of everyone...Jagya in the sacrificing bahu roop 😆 yeah G loves J...she cried for him...awww...shes afraid to lose him, J is definitely a lucky man!
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
He can't afford destroying anandi's life another time.He has understood that anandi has suffered a lot because of him.Sacrifice is needed for his peace of mind as he doesn't know anandi is against it.
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shankythebest

I mean he will be normal. He has nothing against sanchi and he is not in love with ganga too yet. So why would he be sad?

I hope he understand ganga's feelings soon. But i think marriage me kuch drama hungama hoga and thats how JaGan will happen. I hope usse pehele jagya ko yeh toh pata chale ki ganga loves him. If he knows about this, it will change many things for Jagya.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Swetha-

New BV promo of Sumitra trying to convince Jagya .. ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤¢

thanx  swetha. OMG wat the hell is this?? i saw precap & knew that sumi"ll do sumthing but this is ht of her stupidity & foolishness.😡🥱
yanks28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

I mean he will be normal. He has nothing against sanchi and he is not in love with ganga too yet. So why would he be sad?

I hope he understand ganga's feelings soon. But i think marriage me kuch drama hungama hoga and thats how JaGan will happen. I hope usse pehele jagya ko yeh toh pata chale ki ganga loves him. If he knows about this, it will change many things for Jagya.

Jagya has a soft spot for Ganga...past 2-3 episodes he looked out for her...the eye locks, naino ki bhasha and all...i think he is attracted to her, he is unaware of it, that's all. i dont think it will go as far as marriage, God forbid. 
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
dimaag aur dil arereally two stupid things.
dimaag said j will say 'yes'
dil said he will say 'no'
dimaag won and dil crying😭😭😭
i am 🥺
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
@Sunna,I meant that he almost dislikes sanchi but he is compelled to marry sanchi so he will be sad.But if he could get a chance to marry ganga he would be satisfied as he likes ganga.