It doesnt make Sense Mohan-Plz act right - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by -MohanKiMeera-

Yes! I actually want Mohan to succeed not cause I want Addu to reform but I want my MM to be happy! Addu's punishment will give them another pain for the entire life after his missing and their separation for 12 years! So I want Mohan to be successful in his mission! ðŸ˜Š
er 

Oh that means again MM seperation for another 10 or 12 years. Then what is left for us. You think just by Addu realisation Addu mistakes can be forgiven and will be accepted into this society overnight. Can it be shown this way. Atleast i dont think so. 

Why will they separate? There is no misunderstanding!! They will change Addu together, something they should have done long ago :)
@ Totally agree with u naina...
Addu has always been mischievious...added to that ...the time he spent with the kidnappers turned him into a criminal...

Mohan as a father is justified in trying 2 protect his son...but this can't go on 4 long...true he doesn't know of Addu's involvement in kidnapping racket... might tolerate Addu's actions towards him as a revenge...but what about his attack on jigri...his so called best friend...he didnt even hesitate to attack jigri...i do agree that staying with the kidnappers & having suffered a lot in their hands played a part in his becoming like this...but the fact remains that he turned out to be a criminal...

Addu has become psychotic infact... he says he suffered a lot in the hands of the kidnappers...now that he has grown up n free...y doesnt he take his revenge on them...Mohan on the other hand has always been caring...y is he after Mohan, his mother n sister...its so illogical...

some ppl have also pointed out that when Addu could find out about his family after so many years...y Mohan failed to do so???
I find it totally iollogical...
Addu didnt come to Indore on his own to teke his revenge on Mohan...only when Daddaji called him..he came to Indore...so he did not have any difficulty in finding his family...even if he had come on his own...he could have easily traced them...he still rememers that he used to live in juna mohalla...on the other hand how the hell can we xpect Mohan to find Addu who was kidnapped...the comparision seemed absurd...

Mohan should realise that Addu is no longer his piddi...even if he takes some time...he should reveal Addu's real identity to Megha...she will get hurt...but she has the right to know...

Trying to redeem Addu with love is so cliched...things like that don't happen in real life...Even when Addu was young..Mohan chose the difficult but right path to teach Addu about the right things in life...he should do it again...esp when he has become so dangerous...its difficult 4 him bcoz he feels responsible 4 all that has happened to Addu...but it is still the right thing to do...

But may it is too much to xpect anything likke that from the makers...

Originally posted by naina2010

Mohan is being highly precautionary with adu, we shouldn't forget that because of adu , mohan and megha was seperated . And mohan used to feel guilty about it. I don't think its easy for mohan to tell megha about who is really adu and what he has become...not now and it would be even more difficult when truth will out that he is adu  to megha and  to mohan that he is involved with kidnapping gang and became criminal...

Edited by N.bhavna - 10 years ago
i think mohan doesn't know everything about this grown-up addu...😕
he still thinks that what he is doing is just a part of his "BACHPANA"...
i am sure when he comes to know that addu himself is involved in the kidnapping racket with dadda ji ,he'll take some strong steps... he might tell everything to megha  then or else he himself can take concrete step towards addu but only when he comes to know about the very dark and bad side of addu...🤢

entirely my POV😊
Originally posted by -MohanKiMeera-

Why will they separate? There is no misunderstanding!! They will change Addu together, something they should have done long ago :)

Dont you think its far too late for Megha or Mohan to change Addu now. He only need to show the facts and real facts that what he imagined all rosy for the family is not true.

They all equally suffered like him, emotionally and were living with much grief in search of him. But his present activities will bring more grief then the one they faced frm 12 long years.

But instead of repentance Addu is doing mistake after mistake again. He is just dont want to believe in anything which either Megha or Mohan says. Then who will make him believe the real facts.

Originally posted by shreya1993

i think mohan doesn't know everything about this grown-up addu...😕
he still thinks that what he is doing is just a part of his "BACHPANA"...
i am sure when he comes to know that addu himself is involved in the kidnapping racket with dadda ji ,he'll take some strong steps... he might tell everything to megha  then or else he himself can take concrete step towards addu but only when he comes to know about the very dark and bad side of addu...🤢

entirely my POV😊

yeah your point may be right Shreya. Mohan i think has learnt many things through the hardships he faced becoz of Addu. 

He should then take strong steps to put him straight and reveal the reality to Megha i think. 
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

@Naina
Mohan is sure doing a mistake because of his ignorance about what addu really is now. This may not be good in the long run, unless piddi relents a bit and piddi se koi bhi umeed rakhna mushqil hai.

Agreed. becoz he has accepted his living with Daddaji and to gain support he did all his tricks to sideline Beera. 

If you see he didnt even care about Nanhi welfare as well. He just revealed the fact to Mohan when things were so difficult. To the luck of Nanhi, Beera is atleast a changed person, not like Addu, he respects Mohan a lot. and loves nanhi so much.