Fan Fictions

When protector turns predator-VM-SS-Teaser (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 49

JESMY143VIRMAN

IF-Dazzler

JESMY143VIRMAN

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
superb teaser

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "When protector turns predator-VM-SS-Teaser (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Huma0301

Goldie

Huma0301

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged
wow where do u get such awesome ideas from
this is such an interesting n different concept
virat is so cruel with the poor soul manvi
I wud love it if u do turn it into an FF cuz this wud be a really great story
teaser is just Shocked wonder how virat will react now hope he dnt try n harm the child along with manvi
continue quickly plzzzWink

chandiniebinda

Goldie

chandiniebinda

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Awesome pleasee continue soon...
I really wanna read more...

Jannat94

IF-Dazzler

Jannat94

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
awesome teaser
Waiting 4 update

Polo_s

Polo_s

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
What a teaser. Wating 4 next update.

naina927

IF-Sizzlerz

naina927

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Awesome teaser... but i doubt it would improve anything better bw virman... Rather it would the worsen the circumstances n the relationship...

maahiya90

maahiya90

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
hey its grt os...lovly...its diffrnt one...i lov to read further...plzzz do pm me next tim whnever u update...its realy grt...

-BhabhiKiBehna-

IF-Sizzlerz

-BhabhiKiBehna-

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

I guess u people didn't get teaser lol dn't worry u will understand it now okay now read it and enjoy if u can rofl didn't recheck the update

I accidentally fell in love and you intentionally broke my heart.

Life before knowing his intention was fairytale but soon he himself put that book down m scared to sleep because when I sleep I found me in his arms with love and care in his eyes but i know when I vl get up I vl find hate and revenge in his eyes every time I see in his eyes with hope today I vl found love in it but no i always find hatred for me and it always hurt me break my heart because I love him whatever he did with me without knowing my side story after standing under shower for hours letting cold water flow from her body whenever water tht icy water passes through her wounds it hurts her but now she don't moan in pain because that hurt reminds her of her faith which she has to accept it she came inside bedroom in her black night gown her hairs were still wet her body was still paining but not more thn her heart she was not able to work but still she tried to walk without creating any disturbance she can't disturbed his sleep since she  was not ready to pay consequences she slowly slowly walked towards bed she saw him he was sleeping peacefully after hurting her soul destroying her like everyday what was her mistake loving him trusting him blindly yes tht was biggest mistake of her life he never listen her side story he never let her spoke she checked the time  it was 3am she slowly lie down on bed beside him covering her self with duvet and tried to sleep she closed her eyes but soon she found some weight on her waist she open her eyes and found his hand around her waist and him so close to her this was everyday's story he always take her in his embrace in sleep for other wives it was protective embrace of their husbands but for her it was trap but still she likes it because tht was the only time she feels love

Alarm rang she got up with jerk now-e-days she was scared of every little thing she saw other side of the bed he wasn't there suddenly she heard voice of bathroom door her gaze followed that voice he came out of washroom in trouser without shirt with towel around his neck and messy hair she got up from bed and started to clean bedroom collecting while collecting broken bangles from bed she found stains of blood due to broken bangle inserted in her skin due to his tight hold she removed bedsheet and changed it while he was seating on couch working on his laptop totally involved in his work not interested in her after cleaning bedroom she went to take shower

When she came out of shower in black saree with pink border on it and pink blouse with support of one knot her hairs were still wet she went infront of dressing table and was drying her hair viraat's eyes caught her backless blouse with one dori on it her whole back visiable to him and her act was making her look more sexy he was checking her out from head to toe his eyes where working like x-ray machine unable to wait more he got and went near her she was too buzy to notice it he went stand beside her she didn't notice it he pulled her with jerk with her back crashed on his bare chest she looked at him through mirror he was looking at her with his one hand on her bare waist and another entangled with her hand still looking at her he bend down and kissed the blue spot on her neck which was blue due to his wild encounter with her last night maanvi closed her eyes he turned her around her eyes was still close he place his one hand on her bare back and pulled her closer and another on left of neck while her both the hands were place on his shoulder he bend down and place his head in crock of her neck kissing all marks given by him with every touch she tightened her grip on his shoulders he moved towards her lips and kissed her very sweetly and softly to which she responded as well viraat realize what he was doing he took fistful of her hair and brought near face and told '' never to it again u vl be always a s**t for me evn though u r my lawfully wedded wife but u vl not get tht respct from me'' by saying this he pushed her on bed and went from there while maanvi remain on the bed with tears in her eyes she thought he was falling for her but no he was not it was just an attraction once again her hopes were down

After sometime maanvi went downstair she asked maid about viraat she told he went without breakfast she also left for the place where she will be finding a new ray of hope today

Maanvi entered in the hospital with the ray of hope she placed her hand on her tummy and smiled she went in the doctor's cabin

''mrs vadhera….plz have a seat'' said doctor with smile,maanvi also return smile to her ''so mrs vadhera r u ready for ur reports'' asked doctor with million dollar smile maanvi was nervous ''yeh'' she said with nervousness ''congratulations mrs.vadhera u r pregnant'' said doctor with smile  (when she came in the clinic 3 days ago because she found her symtomps match with what was written on the website since she missed her menstrual cycle doctor suggest her home pregnancy test but she refused it thinking about viraat wht of he found? She didn't knew was he ready for it) she was numb don't know how to react she was lifeless mass but when she touched her tummy she felt her heart also beat she is human and thr is life inside her this child a ray of hope was breathing inside her may be ths change him it was ray hope for her... with this she came out of cabin she saw a women with swollen belly was seating on chair with her hand entangled with her husband her head rested on his shoulder both were smiling and talking about her baby she also imagine viraat seating beside her with her head rested on his chest his one hand on her waist and other on swollen belly and viraat talking to baby ''baby when u will come in this world we both will pamper ur mumma and love her she too precious for us okay'' with this he placed soft kiss on her belly which made her blush thn he placed soft kissed on her lips and said ''I love u'' her chain of thoughts were broken when she heard nurse calling her for collecting her other reports she smiled and went with nurse

(okay now don't kill me after reading this)

She reached home she was sooo happy she was on cloud nine all the way towards home she was thinking about how he will react thr baby she place her hand on her tummy and said ''baby plz come soon'' she entered in house and asked maid about viraat is he back to which she replied yes but before she could complete maanvi ran upstair towards their bedroom she was about to entered when she heard some noises from bedroom it went near the room and heard some moaning noise she went towards window it was slightly open there she saw him with her….ma….maya escaped from her mouth she was on her bed with her husband who was buzy loving her their clothes were lying on the floor with him on her top tears escaped from her eyes she knew everything about him about his affairs about his bedding with another woman but he never brought them home before or may be he brought but she was not aware of it she was about to move but stopped listing the words which crushed all her hopes

''viraat…m…m pregnant with ur child'' said maya her words broke her

Lol how was it next update on Saturday

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009jayalakshmisvofaqNiama19DOLLY_SHARMAabhinav23Mimi.anki.bsufisulthanaaieshapatel77kittu_11nidhiagarwalNikieeaman-2vgaaNishiarorashivandhnisweettasisaathanaminnu345mamaian-Afshanchandana123--Lalz--Tuba_KSGsanjana24zaira_virmanjs1234Madii786Bhabani90ambarsariyashonatenAmnaZaYanahaananyaVibhu3rida12ka4maahiya90.aliyah.Polo_sanu0555rashi246tanishalnkshirhidmanvilover18kusharberryHuma0301NiShal4Lifedews100nrithyaoshaimahrasp_berryprincess_saravirumanuluv_nishalmoonlight2630..ManoBilli..jia123sagarJannat94JESMY143VIRMANkalu-deviAngelic_Friendedwebllalover9virman.loverpink1preethi18NiaksharmaLV88.Yamin.Syed695roshrebnaina927_keertu_..Tahniat..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top