Page 1 of 49

Page 1
Page   of 49
Page 2 Page 49

-BhabhiKiBehna-

IF-Sizzlerz

-BhabhiKiBehna-

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 2:56pm | IP Logged

Hello my bck with new os lol expecting goody goody things so better don't read it I don't thing at any place u will smile while reading it lol but m 100% sure mujhe bahut gaaliya milegi so enough of my bak bak now enjoy if u can lol it is lame one

didn't recheck it

WHEN PROTECTOR TURNS PREDATOR

''plz leave me for today'' she pleaded like always with tears continuously following from her eyes while she was struggling under him but like always her tears never worked on him nor her plead infact it makes him more wild and more harsh on her ''plz'' she said with little energy left in her it was more like whisper but enough to hear him ''do'.u really thing it will work'' he said while biting harshly on her cleavage till it turn green fresh tears were forming in her eyes and his cruel touchier was hurting her and more over making her feel disgusted he turn her around now her bare back was facing him she struggle again but in return he tighten his grip on her both wrist which make her broke her bangles and inserted in her skin but he was list bother about it he just wanted to remove his frustration and what can be better thn this moreover she was suffering for being sister of her  brother  and his wife ''plzz viraat its paining'.u r hurting me'' she pleaded again but he was not human he was stone heart man who don't care about anyone apart from himself ''baby the great viraat singh vadhera who is known for his promise I promised u I vl show u hell'' he said with sarcasm in his voice his sentence once again broke her heart indeed he was a stone heart man but she really loved him once but she was just an piece of mass for him she is nothing more thn his toy he plays whenever he likes he just use her for bedding and nothing more whenever he was angry sad happy he just use her and nothing else it's not she didn't tried to run away but he always found her and got more harsh when they got married the scenario was totally different he was very sweet loving and caring but his real motives came infront of her  her bro was in relationship with his sis she was very young so she didn't knew anything but he told her, her bro left his sis when she was pregnant she was waiting for him on their wedding day but he didn't came and his sis committed suicide her father had heart attack when he saw his sis lying between the pool of blood and his mum went in coma due to her brother he lost everything and now she has to pay back everything he promised her he will show her hell  living hell''aaah'' she cried in pain when he bite the lower part of her lip like he is chewing gum she was cursing the moment she met him but those where beautiful moments they met at coffee shop she was waiting for her friend and their he entered in caf with his friends the moment their eyes met she found really different like he was the one for her who will protect her from every predator but she didn't knew he will be the one who will be her predator she was cursing all those moment with him after that cafeteria meeting they use to meet every day and slowly slowly she fell for him but she didn't knew did he ever loved her or it was all plan from the beginning she was tired her body was paining she wanted to scream out loud ''STOP IT'' but like him her voice betrayed her his every touch was heaven for her before but now it makes her feel like a s**t every night he use her like an chew gum and thn next day he just throw like chewing gum saying she is paying for watt her family did after forcing himself on her for hours like an wild animal he went to deep slumber of peace wat he did was right he kept his promise which he did to his sis after forcing himself on her he felt a different peace the only thing was his mind after that day was revenge he was burning in fire of revenge he had no idea wat oppression he was doing on tht pure innocent soul who use to die everyday whenever he forced himself on her when he was in his deep slumber tht innocent soul was crying her heart out she got up from bed she didn't had strength but still she managed her body was paining someparts were bleeding she was not able to walk she gathered her clothes from floor and walked inside the washroom and locked it she went and stand infront odd mirror found the same view as always marks on her body swollen lips bleeding cleavage lips blue green marks she wanted to cry her heart out but just tears were flowing from her eyes he went undershower wanted to vanished his everytouch but watabout her faith'..will she manage ot vanish it noo'she can't becoz where ever she hide even if in hell viraat vadhera will bring her back from hell to his hell

Ahh so how was it lol all I can say this os is off 2-3 parts so just wait and watch

Lol was it lame?

Edited by copypaste - 19 November 2013 at 12:57pm

The following 101 member(s) liked the above post:

salma0096130Mavi19rizzzzzzzzzzshambhavirocksNiama19abhinav23RashinaMimi.anki.bhiyadeyVirMan505aieshapatel77aditidixit20nidakhkittu_11sanabestfanmonikakslAYARLINNishiarorateenaalexishivandhnisaathanasajitaman-2vgaamanvijeevikaNivluvsNishal..Lavi..sana1203jinakujs1234mamaian-Afshanchandana123--Lalz--Tuba_KSGHenriettesweetyyyyyyysha19GAuShI_RoCkS..BiLlY..Madii786zaira_virmanambarsariyashonatenbhavishiyavamps1996nahaananyaBhabani90NIVILOVVibhu3rida12ka4maahiya90.aliyah.shirhidrashi246tanishalnkPolo_sanu0555AmnaZaYaVIRMANVIANmanuthiniya55manvilover18kusharberryHuma0301beauty14nrithyao.jai.indian10NiShal4Lifedews100jia123sagarprincess_sararasp_berryvirumanuluv_nishal..ManoBilli..Jannat94JESNIAkalu-deviAngelic_Friendvirman.loverdevilaonmoonedwebllalover9pink1preethi18LV88athniamanvihangok.Yamin.roshrebalicemathSyed695kulsum_virmanChocoChudailsoni595_Littles12_Niaksharmanaina927..Tahniat..Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "When protector turns predator-VM-SS-Teaser" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.aliyah.

.aliyah.

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Res
__

#UNRES

I'm sooo sorry for the delay. Let me tell you first of all that this is one of the best SS's I have ever read. Its so good. The first chapter .. I was kind of confused in the beginning, is Virat taking revenge for what her brother did to his sister?? The pain is well expressed. 

There are small, very cute moments like when Virat puts his hand around her while sleeping, and how it means so much to her. BEAUTIFUL! Clap and then when he found her really pretty and ..Embarrassed but he had to ruin everything -.-.

The idea of adultery has always disgusted me and you showed it so well, the way it affects women. The end of the third chapter was so beautiful!! When Maya said are you in love with your wife I was like Shocked and then  like Big smile!! There's still hope!! Manvi gave him sleeping pills and slept on his chest, so cute. Really hoping for a better future and happy ending for VirMan. 

____

Hope this comment made up for the delay Wink

Loved it Thumbs UpHeart Continue soon Hug

-Aliyah

Edited by .aliyah. - 16 July 2013 at 12:11pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-BhabhiKiBehna-

NivluvsNishal

NivluvsNishal

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
OuchI just want this OS to have a HAPPY ending! Since I am the first one to give u comment so my demand shud be considered!Stern Smile

-BhabhiKiBehna-

-BhabhiKiBehna-

IF-Sizzlerz

-BhabhiKiBehna-

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivluvsNishal

OuchI just want this OS to have a HAPPY ending! Since I am the first one to give u comment so my demand shud be considered!Stern Smile

Lol lets c

Polo_s

kulsum_virman

IF-Rockerz

kulsum_virman

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
another besharam one of yurs LOL LOL
btw title itself is really interesting and update really interesting and different
par manvi being tortured like hell that also by virat Angry Angry
so not fai feeling so bad for manvi abhi uska kamina bhai kahan gayab hogaya murder him na manvi kyun bexhari...
next part jaldi jaldi ...

-DesiGalz-

-DesiGalz-

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
erm virat is behaving so monstorous Angry Ouch hawww Shocked Shocked
i want a happy ending of it uzma ki bacchi   Sleepy
and update asap Smile

rashi246

rashi246

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Virat is so different in this story. I was shocked when I found that Virat was the one who forced himself on Manvi. Plzzz continue soon, your story is really interesting

roshreb

IF-Rockerz

roshreb

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
title itself is intriguing...
virat is such a monster..  Angry he is taking revenge from poor mannu Ouch
but manvi is innocent.. it was her bro's fault..
will he remain an animal throughout.. ?? eager to knw..continue soon..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top