||Parichay Chit Chat Thread 42|| - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by BHAVII

Did any one watched IIJ this weekend? The kids are just blessed. The type of songs they are singing are so difficult πŸ˜² I wished i had half the talent they have πŸ˜³

Agree.. I just finished JDJ last night and was so tired from weekend did not feel like watching IIJ

JDJ is also ramping up.. All the 4 new wild cards are good  , better than some remaining..
But again results are all based on popularity..

Felt SRK's part was stretched too far
@Bhavi: I can but the mods edited the most insteresting part πŸ˜ˆ I wrote something like "why acting shy shy when you licked each other already... coochie coo karte karte you lost the steps somewhere" πŸ˜† They edited πŸ˜›

@Amrish: You really wanna read my khatarnak posts πŸ€£ BTW I love to bajao the jugdes too πŸ˜†
Originally posted by shamrish

Agree.. I just finished JDJ last night and was so tired from weekend did not feel like watching IIJ

JDJ is also ramping up.. All the 4 new wild cards are good  , better than some remaining..
But again results are all based on popularity..

Felt SRK's part was stretched too far

I have to catch up with JDJ😳 they had 4 new entrant πŸ˜² Not only popularity even the judge are biased to Salman and few others. 
As if bad internet is not enough, getting customers too 😲 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

@Bha7 - well if you want to sing need to do it fast πŸ˜›
Originally posted by jay_bpm

🀣 πŸ€£ Kaam karo kaam karo paisa milega πŸ˜›
Originally posted by jay_bpm

why waste energy when without the effort hi kaam ho jayeπŸ˜›

I have to catch up with JDJ😳 they had 4 new entrant πŸ˜² Not only popularity even the judge are biased to Salman and few others. 

I think they are better than some of original ones..
One of them is grown up  Girl Anjali from KKHH.. Other one is sister of one who won DID2 yr after this same Salman won the 1st one.. They are very good dancers same league as Laureen.
If i had my vote, would have these 3 in the finale.. But as we all know DD will be there and probably win it too..

Yday was hardly any dance  [ agree with Farah's post] but they got 30 whereas Laureen's had dance, act, comic etc and they got good reviews but got 28 [ MD only gave 10]
@Farah - agar 2-3 customers kum aayege to bhi itna hi paisa milega πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

@Bha7 - but what about you returning the favor πŸ˜›
Originally posted by shamrish

[/QUOTE]
I think they are better than some of original ones..
One of them is grown up  Girl Anjali from KKHH.. Other one is sister of one who won DID2 yr after this same Salman won the 1st one.. They are very good dancers same league as Laureen.
If i had my vote, would have these 3 in the finale.. But as we all know DD will be there and probably win it too..

Yday was hardly any dance  [ agree with Farah's post] but they got 30 whereas Laureen's had dance, act, comic etc and they got good reviews but got 28 [ MD only gave 10]
[/QUOTE]

well i guess i have to catch up fast on itπŸ˜› since am watching IIJ and Arjun regularly that makes my weekend go fastπŸ˜†
Originally posted by shumi.

Its time for double celebration!! πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

Best Fiction Writer & new C.C...both are here!! πŸ˜†