The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

KiSha SS: Phir Milenge(Part 8 on Pg 17-|15/09/13|)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 18

Page 1
Page   of 18
Page 2 Page 18

angel_juhi04

IF-Rockerz

angel_juhi04

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, dis is my 1st time I am writing on a story by name 'KiSha' though I hv majorly included them in many of my works. Dis is also d 1st time I am writing sumthn out of TBP which I never did. I still need to think a lot. Dis story idea came to me all of a sudden. I even don't whether it vl remain SS or turn into FFSmile.

Main Characters

Keshav Desai/KD(23): CID Officer, Kiya's childhood friend, loves Kiya. KD is Kiya's childhood friend. They gets separated wen they r 11 as KD's dad has a transfer in Chandigarh. He returns 12 years later n gets close to Gujral family once again. He is on a mission wid Aniruddh to find Kiya who is mysteriously missing. He is very hurt to find Kiya missing as he was very eager to meet her after returning to Mumbai.

Kiya Gujral(23): Journalist, Sophia's younger sister, KD's childhood friend, loves KD. She goes mysteriously missing wen she is kidnapped by Kapil n Kamini Dhillon who r most wanted dangerous criminals. She is kidnapped by them as cuz of her n her friend, they went to jail 15 years ago. She is held captive in an unknown location by them. She is forced to do robbery by them against her will. She tried to escape some times but is always caught n punished severely. She has almost lost all d hope but wen someone special 4m her past comes to her, she retains her hope.

Aniruddh Jaitley(25): KD's co-CID officer, KD's friend, Sophia's husband. He is like an elder brother to Kiya. He is also a friend of KD, his co-CID officer.

Sophia Gujral Jaitley(25): Fashion designer, Kiya's elder sister, Aniruddh's wife. She adores n loves Kiya very much. She is very devastated wen Kiya goes missing.

Kapil Dhillon(46): Criminal, Kamini's husband, Kunal's dad. He is a most wanted criminal along wid his wife Kamini. He and his wife kidnaps Kiya for some old revenge. He n his wife r planning to forcibly marry Kiya to their son Kunal to make her life a living hell.

Kamini Dhillon(46): Criminal, Kapil's husband, Kunal's mom. She is a most wanted criminal along wid her husband Kamini. She and her husband kidnaps Kiya for some old revenge. She n Kapil r planning to forcibly marry Kiya to their son Kunal to make her life a living hell.

Kunal Dhillon(23): Criminal, Son of Kapil-Kamini. He is away 4m home for a short period of time. He is also an equally evil n ruthless person like his parents.

PS: Sophia n Kiya's mom is a christian while their dad is a hindu. In modern days, any type of names r kept of d children. Here 'Sophia' name is christian while 'Kiya' name is hindu.

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 15 September 2013 at 2:17am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

divyaanand08rinishmaheerdeepa101yushnajoshyalbinaAlBzKishafan_4ever100littledevilsAdryItsMe_AmmuSharif.Badmaashaishu3003

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KiSha SS: Phir Milenge(Part 8 on Pg 17-|15/09/13|)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yushna

yushna

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
not a kisha fan but seems different and interesting..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_juhi04

angel_juhi04

IF-Rockerz

angel_juhi04

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yushna

not a kisha fan but seems different and interesting..

Dis is d 1st time I am writing sumthn different. I vl update HMJ after 1-2 daysSmile.

rinish

Groupbie

rinish

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
even i am not a kisha fan but this cs is really appealing .. so ya i am waiting for the first chapter nd plzz update hum marjein gay its too long u havent updated

angel_juhi04

Ayshi

Ayshi

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
I m a huge KiSha fan, plzzz update soon yarrr!!!!!!

angel_juhi04

joshyalbinaAlBz

Goldie

joshyalbinaAlBz

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Thank u so much yaar wrytng on KiSha. .i alwayz been big fan of ur wrkz n i alwayz enjoy readng. .
Its realy interstng. .
Update soon. . Smile

angel_juhi04

aishu3003

IF-Stunnerz

aishu3003

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
interresting plotEmbarrassed
continue soonHug

angel_juhi04