Qubool Hai

SS-Mr&Mrs Asad Ahmed Khan's Room lst prt ch8 pg51 - Page 4

nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
amazing loved it plzzz pm me for next update or the first part i alredy send you the buddy request but if you didn't get it plzzz you send me a request and plzzz pm me for next update

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chibi_deea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Very good! Please continue and PM me! Thanks!
-Prinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
very nice,seems interesting 
pls continue & pm me when u updated 
princeegoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
jst wait 4 chapter 3 & 4 spcly..u will get the  highest intensity...😳😳
😳😳😳 i cn bet..😳
pari
This content was originally posted by: kabhimitwaasya

No yaar, u write well. By improvement I meant u can be more intense😳😳...There is no problem in the writing department😊

Edited by princeegoyal - 10 years ago
princeegoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
update  chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Child 'yes a god most loveable person over this earth..his name is Ali'.a boy of 8-9 yr of age'

Ali saw asad..on d sand dunes..lying lifeless'with no motion in his body'.like a dead corpse'.ali ran to him & said'dost..zoya' zoya'pls use bacahooo'

Asad when he listen her name..with in seconds come to his senses'wht happen to her ?'.who  is this boy?'hw he knw abt zoya?''why he  is so scared'?..wht happen to her?...where is my zoya?...

Asad- tum tum kaun ho?..(who r u?)

Ali'mein zoya ka dost hun'ali

Flash back*

Ali is actually a boy who give  flowers to people who  visit at tht hotel'.

When zoya reaches hotel room'she try to get ready because she knw tht her asad is innocent'.she is more thn happy''asad's words'. are echoing in her heart tht asad loves her'his confession makes her smile'.she is blushing with the thought tht..soon she will be in her jahapanahas arms'she will never let him go anywhere''she come out of her room & reaches to the lift..

But tanveer has her another plan ready..she  already have made sm changes in the lift..as a note is there tht lift s not working..she remove tht note from zoya's floor...so  .tht when zoya's is going to touch the lift  button & get herself into it'.. she will get an electric shock & she will be dead'.people will thought it mst be an accident..as lift is not working'

When zoya  was about to touch the lift button..ali came to her..

Ali- dii yeh gulab ke phool logi(dii will u take these red rose  flowers)

Zoya- with a wide smile on her face'..waoo wht  beautiful flowers..as she reminds of her & asad beautiful moment at walima'when he gave her red rose'.when she ws thinking abt asad''her eyes has a twinkling shine..& tears too..

Zoya-jst a word comes out of her lips'.ASAD..

Ali'understood the situation & smile at the love'& he sadi'

Ali- dii aap ja ke unhe yeh de do

Zoya(come out of her dreaming  session)'.hmmm..kise?..with a blush on her face

Ali( with a smile)..wahi..kya kah tha abhi aap ne'haan..ASAD''.jise itne pyar se  yaad  kr ke..muskura rhi hoon'.'jisko yaad  krte  hi apki ankhon mein ek sitaro jasi chamak aa gyi hai'

Zoya-try to hide her blush'.woh actually''.!!

Ali- dii..mein samjh gya'naraz ho ek dusre se'.yeh red rose de do..aur keh do I love u..bas wo maan jayega'

Zoya-love this kid..he is so cute & innocent'whts ur name?

Ali with a smile- Ali'.aur apka'dii?

Zoya- Zoya'

Zoya- tum bohat pyare ho'thnks 4 ur advise  give me this flower'..I will give it to him'.dost'

Zoya- thnks ali'

Ali'all d best dii..

& zoya  left'.run through stares case  to meet asad she can't wait in fornt of this lift to open up'.'..

Tanveer saw this get irritated..before asad zoya come face to face..she call asad & said she want to  go back to Bhopal so she is leaving''asad..half listened to her. & cut d call'...as he doesn't want to listen to or talk to anyone '... & he  reaches at deserted place..

Zoya  reaches at hotel near reception area & went near cliff''but while going her earing fall on ground'& ali pic it up'he run after her'but she doesn't listen to him & run to meet asad'.'.

Flash back ends'**

--------------------------------------------------

.ali-----pls dii ko bachaoo..wo use kisine cliff se dhka de diya hai' wo maar jayegi'.(smbody as pushed her from cliff..she might be dead'..pls save her)

Asad- shocked..he can't believe wht he jst listened'..

Ali- yeh dekho'..(jst c..)he show tht video potage to asad..asad ws shocked on seeing the tanveer true color will be an understatement..he burst out with anger'& but he is  more worried abt zoya right nw'.his zoya..wht if smthing happen to her'.he can't live'

Asad- ZOYAAA '.and he run like a maniac'.

Precap'

Mangalpuriyan Asad-&  Zoya's'BANG' confession of her love to asad'

pari..
i knw bohat chota sa hai..pr pls..forgive me...i ws jst little busy...next part will be a big one..promise..KISS...do u want it...??😳😳.wd little  intense scene😳😳
Edited by princeegoyal - 10 years ago
tvpremi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing...plz continue soon...
Pasya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nyc... W8ng 4 next loggg update...!
kabhimitwaasya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Wow! awesome one...gr8 work...loved it.

thnx for pm n update soon!
Surish thumbnail
cool_sri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very nice..ali is so cute..loved ali & zoya conversation!!!!!!!!!
precap interesting!!!!!!!!! continue soon!!!!!!!