Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
am speechless...!!!Shocked

dont knw where to start n where to end...I was awestruck watching today's epi and think its the BEST episode ever we hve seen in AKA so far Clap(next to be A2's confession leading to consummationHeart)

thoroughly enjoyed each and every seconds of today's mind-blowing, thrilling, exciting episode...ClapClapClap

we hve seen so many things happening in just one go...truly fantastic and we didn't had to wait another week to watch all these happen coz CVs hve shown it all in one epi...now its sad tht we call AKA storylines as dragged!!! No offense...Silly

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
we have seen broken heart Amit leaving for airport with his roka and wedding pix as memory...Day Dreaming

Atul succeeding to make Amita turn into CID Amita where she wear a white burqa to hide her identity and goes to do pardafash of Rohan...Thumbs Up

Cid Ammu secretly records all rohan's evil activities in her mobile...I was rlly got scared thinking whether she put the phn in silent mood or not coz if preeti called in her phn then ammu wud b in deep trouble tht timeErmm...but wht can we do then jst trust our Mahan CVs as they had intended to make no mistake in rohan's pardafash!!!Thumbs Up

Preeti-Sanjay faceoff and both got to knw bout their roles of all the troubles and MUs and psble separation of A2

Preeti sanjay heading to airport to stop amit...btw why amit was riding a taxi??? wht happened to their cars???? QuestionMr. Dakhan shah left his phone to evil kaki...y not to his mom??? I got super scared thinking whether ammu sends that video record to his phone thinking amit will recvd it but it wud land on evil trios hand...GLAD nothing of such happened and at the last moment Amita ki batti jaal gayi...tht she called landphone and got to knw bout it frm nani...

jaab sabb aacha ho to saab accha hi hoga na???Dancing

one more great thing tht is tht preeti called antra and said all bout A2's probs to her...so now antra is also there to stop amit n save A2's marriage
but when antra answerd the phn I heard her voice was lil bit 'flirty' thinking it was sanjay...so deep down inside I feel CVs hve some major plan for Antra-sanjay-preeti in future epis...Wacko

now we hve so many reasons to celebrate and don't forget to HIT the chaskameter several times and post in the following links:

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/11238/nishad-vaidya/
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/11187/chandni-bhagwanani/

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/15662-amit-leaves-for-the-us-leaving-amita-behind.htm
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/15603-amit-and-amita-head-to-the-us.htm
http://www.india-forums.com/tv-show/896/amita-ka-amit/video/285352-on-location-of-amita-ka-amit.htm

Thumbs UpParty

Edited by stephhh - 05 July 2013 at 10:13am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

taskeen_9pankhi07RM_foreveremeraldeyeind4ugrintson

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rate 'Ammu bangaya CID, MUs over' episode 5/7" in Amita ka Amit forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Momrin

IF-Rockerz

Momrin

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Its beyond excellent..supper dupper hit to next week hoga..when amit and amita finally reunite hoga..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pankhi07ind4uRM_foreverstephhhgrintson

emeraldeye

Goldie

emeraldeye

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
OMGGG!!!! Clap

Absolutely fantabulous!!!!!!! Thumbs Up

And can't wait till Monday !!!!! Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

pankhi07RM_foreverind4ustephhhgrintson

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Momrin

Its beyond excellent..supper dupper hit to next week hoga..when amit and amita finally reunite hoga..

haha yaar u r right...super duper HIT next week but this week todays epi been super duper hit for me...so many NICE things happened today at one go

can't wait for monday

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pankhi07ind4uMomringrintson

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by emeraldeye

OMGGG!!!! Clap

Absolutely fantabulous!!!!!!! Thumbs Up

And can't wait till Monday !!!!! Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

now ths nxt 2 days will feel like 2 yrs for me...hw am i gonna spend n keep the patience...wish we  get some new on location vid of next week...Day Dreaming 
Day Dreaming 
Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pankhi07emeraldeyeind4ugrintson

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
plzzz post cmnts here too:

http://www.india-forums.com/tv-show/896/amita-ka-amit/video/285352-on-location-of-amita-ka-amit.htm#5556775

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ind4ugrintson

ind4u

Goldie

ind4u

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Excellent episodeSmile
 i'm a bit scaredwhen amit left the phone with khaki ki phir se koi nayi musibat na aaye. aur phir yeh soch ke gabrah gayi kahi  ammu woh  video clip amit ke mobile pe na send kare huh. ab to tension free hogayi. now waiting for monday Dancing

pankhi07ohmygodurgreatemeraldeyegrintsonstephhh

grintson

IF-Rockerz

grintson

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
kya episode thaa yaar sara... it was a super SPEEDY episode so far in the AKA... i am glad this show is so much different as compared to other shows in terms of speediness... i thought one full episode will be dedicated to amita-amit emotional convo and another episode amita leaving Shah mansion for ever... and then again one full epi showing only amit's departure... but all this happpened in one SINGLE epi.!!! 

i liked it very much when amit was watching album.. so much pain in his eyes but tears of happy memories... ohhh.. 

ab monday tak wait nahi kar sakti mai yaar..kuch karo yaar... ye sat sun ko bahar nikalo calendar se koi... m giving it a beyond excellent raitng..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pankhi07stephhh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top