Sports/Cricket

Is there any DADA [Sourav Ganguly] fan here? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Vanshi_Dravid

Goldie

Vanshi_Dravid

FIR Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 July 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged
add me Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is there any DADA [Sourav Ganguly] fan here? (Page 2)" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rajendra_Uppoor

Rajendra_Uppoor

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by malavikajoshy

i am his fan Big smile

nice 2 c u

Rajendra_Uppoor

Rajendra_Uppoor

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvuKhushi

<font color="#cc0099">count me..big big fan.. Love him lots and lots... missing him so badly... stopped watching cricket but now again watching just to see him on commentary box ..</font>

glad to meet u

Rajendra_Uppoor

Rajendra_Uppoor

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debaleena_tunai

I miss himCryCry
happy to meet u

Rajendra_Uppoor

Rajendra_Uppoor

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiahalder

His fan forever..just love him more with each passing day..and ofcourse miss him a lot..just wanna wish him a very happy birthday..may he gets all the best things in his life..
nice to meet u

Rajendra_Uppoor

Rajendra_Uppoor

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abhi8

Dada subho janmodin...
Clap

Rajendra_Uppoor

Rajendra_Uppoor

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Many happy returns, Dada.

I was his fan until 2003 WC, at which point, I thought he should at least have stepped down from the leadership, if not downright retired - that would have been a fitting finale. However, since then, I don't miss him - I think he just dragged on his career, when he could easily have gotten a head start into entertainment or commentary. He was a good TV analyst in the last WC, and he was also the host of a Bong game show Dadagiri, which I think aired on Star Ananda.

So no, while I washis fan, I'm glad that he's no longer playing. The teams he did play for towards the end - be it India, KKR, PWI - he tended to drag down. Now that Sachin too has quit IPL, none of the teams will have to carry them around - they can focus on upcoming players, or players in their prime
I dont think he dragged his career, he retired in ryt time

Rajendra_Uppoor

Rajendra_Uppoor

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ihatesslk

Yes am DADA fanSmile..i guess he was the best captain of Indian cricket time...Thanks to him, he laid the true foundation on which this current cricket time is standing and doing exceptionally well...He was trendsetter and in my book he will alwayz be placed as # 1 captain for indian cricketWink
well said

Post Reply New Post

Go to top