Fan Fictions

A Late Spring Thread# 12 Link to thread 13 on pg 1 (Page 30)

Post Reply New Post

Page 30 of 135

preethi.saseeda

IF-Dazzler

preethi.saseeda

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

barauni

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A Late Spring Thread# 12 Link to thread 13 on pg 1 (Page 30)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kishmish

IF-Dazzler

Kishmish

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged
waiting ... read it ... LOL

Beautiful chapter Jenny ... 

Love Arnav for being the man he is ... and Khushi the woman she is today ... 
in spite of the love deprived childhood they both have been through ... 
they are able to love each other unconditionally ... 
thank God they have each other ... 
together they will overcome all the insecurities that they have faced in life ... 

Thanks ... Jenny ... 

Edited by Kishmish - 10 July 2013 at 5:24am

IPK007

Anarocksick

IF-Rockerz

Anarocksick

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
R.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

baraunissyahoo

ssyahoo

IF-Sizzlerz

ssyahoo

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Res

Edit

How noble of Arnav to stop and encourage her to never feel guilty about her beliefs!! And to top it off he cooked and shopped for her! Foster is the perfect man .. (Swooning)

Loved the message you portrayed about how smoking is not cool! I bet Foster will give it up now for sure!

Arnav's remembrance if his childhood was so sad and I wish and Khushi happy times ahead! Can't wait to read about their happy times.

Loved how he said no one has yet to die from sexual frustration.. LOL

Edited by ssyahoo - 09 July 2013 at 5:39pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pixiegirlIPK007_disha_

BubblySanaya

Goldie

BubblySanaya

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Unres

That was such a lovely update :)
They both understand each others feelings so well, no need of words.
I loved how Arnav asked Khushi not be guilty of her beliefs and stand up for it.

Wow Arnav is cooking and shopping for Khushi !!!
That is sooo sweet of him. He's such a sweet husband.

"Just say it and i will do it" i just love this line.
I wish i get a husband like Mr. Foster Wink

The story is gonna end soon... Oh no.
I wanna read more of this beautiful love story.
More of Branny and how they bond as a family.

Edited by Arshi1985 - 10 July 2013 at 1:32am

IPK007

priyalovely

IF-Dazzler

priyalovely

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Res

pixiegirl

IF-Rockerz

pixiegirl

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
**Edited**

You amaze me every time with the subtle emotions you manage to bring out so clearly in each & every update of this story... It is these subtle nuances that has me floored with your writing & story-telling technique more than anything else... You just do it over & over again that I have started taking it for granted & do not credit you too often with that... So I just wanted to call out that before I comment on the chapter itself...

Mr. Foster's profound words from six years ago were again at play today, "Look into my eyes Khushi they never lie." - Thus looking deep into Khushi's eyes he perceived what Khushi was trying hard to keep from him coz they could never lie to him... Her deep regret at not being able to hold on to her beliefs that physical closeness was for the marital bed only... Even in the intense heat of passion & desire he was able to stop himself just in time before he walked all over Khushi's beliefs... He at that moment reminded himself to not be as controlling & dominating like his dad who had trampled all over his mother's wishes & choices... That was a momentous revelation, which will prevent him to do anything to Khushi that his dad did with his mom... History will never repeat itself due to Mr. Foster's innate goodness & his all encompassing love for Khushi... Just beautiful. Clap Clap

I just loved this line, "No one is worth sacrificing your beliefs for, Khushi.", he is such a darling Heart His own desires took a back seat in order to make his love feel comfortable...

"Never agree to do anything just because I want it", he said with his eyes somber." - Isn't he just perfection beyond words?? Sigh! agle janam mein... Wink 

These lines just broke my heart... " He was afraid  because things were too perfect at the moment and he had learnt early in life that perfectness was just an impossible dream that naive fools chased after."  -- Awww poor thing! Cry

Mr. Foster is afraid at this perfection in their lives at the moment, how sad can that be?? These two souls have been to hell & back & he is now doubting the very existence of bilss & happiness in their lives, as they have never seen it before... So, so terribly sad... 

These words brought tears to my eyes all over again... The pain & anguish in Arnav's voice that day sent chills down my spine as they did while reading them again today...

"And what ABOUT ME...don't you realize that I LOVE YOU...I LOVE YOU...more than anything or anyone else in the world...".

This line had to be the saddest of them all... "I'm afraid, Khushi. I'm afraid of happiness".

This line made me cry buckets of tears Jenny... The poor man was tortured when Khushi sacrificed their love for her granny... He was so alone then, Khushi was his ONLY solace his only anchor to this cruel world & she had walked away from him only to satisfy her dying granny's last wishes... The one woman he had loved beyond anything had let him down, he knows first hand that nothing in this world could guarantee happiness... No wonder he is so broken & scared of feeling happy, he just doesn't trust it or anybody with it... 

I am sorry Jenny, but, today for the first time, I am a tad bit annoyed with Khushi... It is always about her, she could never sacrifice anything for Arnav, while he was forced to do that every single time and bear the consequences alone... I really want to see her do something for Arnav, sacrifice something...

Arnav's inherent distrust of marriage was so heartbreaking, he sincerely doubts it's capacity to invoke & incubate happiness for the couple married...

They're both so broken, it will take a lot of TLC from both of them for each other to instill faith & confidence in their love & the holy institution of marriage. May God bless them both...

"I was just kidding...just say you want me to quit and I'll quit". - Aww he is such a sweetheart that's all he'll ever need to kick his bad habit, if Khushi just asks him to quit, he'll quit, no questions asked...Clap

Arnav is so darn cute, "Damn...This is like a freaking Chinese water torture". - LOL poor guy, how much can he resist, my heart goes out to him, too much temptation just a hair breadth away... Not fair, give the guy break, after all he is a perfectly normal red blooded, epitome of the male species, after all... Wink

I am all for Arnav's brand of humor... Wink "I have yet to hear of a person who died of sexual frustration" -- His wry sense of humour will be the death of me one day LOL

Loved the way he surprised her with the ring... "Mrs. Foster sounds so much better, doesn't it? - Yeah baby, it certainly does, it sounds awesome actually  Big smile Thumbs Up

A candle-light dinner cooked by Mr Foster himself & I Love Her by The Beatles playing in the background was the ultimate ending to a perfect evening... Clap Clap

Jenny, need I say more?? Wink

Edited by pixiegirl - 09 July 2013 at 6:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IPK007_disha_

tvpal007

IF-Sizzlerz

tvpal007

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
This update was romanticDay Dreaming
It is as if they were created for each other...the halves of a whole.
Speechless ..
Well done Hug

Edited by tvpal007 - 09 July 2013 at 10:23am

IPK007

Post Reply New Post

Go to top