swaron: kiss of love

cscs thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

m sure all d swaronions must be jumping around with happiness..today we gt swaron kiss of love..😊..it was really cute..firstly vrushan killed me wid dere performance..it was super duper hot..dere chemistry is *touchwood*..aftr d performance sharon was holding swayam's arm very lightly..n thn came d papa scene..did he actually said..THANK U😲..finally papa realised d true reason behind his hridya parivartan..n his aashirwad to future daughter in law..GOD BLESS U..it was simply awesome..n aftr tht..sharon was cmpletly out of control,,she was so happy tht she actually kissed swayam..yes she actually kissed him..πŸ˜ƒ

n swayam's expressions were priceless..he was so shocked to reacted..n i also wish lyk him tht papa sharon se roz mile..it was d best day of sharon n swayam's lyf..n ours too..finally dey r behaving lyk a couple..chupke chupke holding hands..assuring each other tht everythng is gonna be fyn..secret talks...n m loving it..😊
thank u so much vrushan fr gvng us swaron n making it so real..
ps- akansha aaj khush to bahut hogi tu bhi..swaron kiss mila gyaπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Anushka-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I must say you are very quick in making post πŸ˜‰
Ya I loved that Sharon-papa convo,finally he realized what her great work:):) in that scene Vrushika was bang on loved her today<3
Swaron they were super cute I just loved that kissing scene of theirs(more than Sharon I felt that was actual vrushika in that scene πŸ˜† )
VruShan were awesome today and in the dance*faints* my god their hotness had reached some other level 😳 )
On the whole loved today's episode and the credit entirely goes to VruShan:)
Im trying to match with your pace πŸ˜†
Nice post πŸ‘πŸΌ
swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
haila..you mentioned me πŸ˜²
yes yes..I'm very happy  πŸ₯³  
I loved swayam's reaction β˜ΊοΈ
...Diya... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I so loved how swaron were today .Finally , they were shown like a real couple.The kiss came as a real shock.I thought Swayam was gonna faint for a second.Poor guy looked all shaken up πŸ˜†
The hand holding, the eye talk , the papa-Sharon convo, the hawt james-bondish style dance ,Vrushika's solo and their last pose were all so amazing.
VruShan owned it tonight.A special mention to Vrushika  though, she was on another level tonight , absolutely amazing <3
swathi_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
tu mere compitition hai kya posts banane mein... πŸ˜†

and dont ask me how much i am happy...

break mein hi post bana diya...

and swayams reaction...

gaaawwwd he is killing with his cuteness β˜ΊοΈ πŸ€’

mere post ki link 

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loveddd it completely...it was sooo unexpected. Sooo cuteee it was.
swaron9113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeah di
mai to super se upar wali happy hun.
After swaron kiss.
Yayy m jumping. πŸ₯³
Sweet.Sarcastic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
screw my luck..😑
i missed the epi.. uaann..

marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I was also gonna use the same title for my post πŸ˜† Basically because all SwaRonian are thinking similarly. The kiss was so unexpected and so adorable that I really can't express my joy. My expressions were similar to Shantanu. πŸ˜† It was simply perfect. And as someone mentioned before today they were finally behaving like a couple.
BhaviJas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aww swaron kiss was really unexpected n the way swayam reacted was