Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Ahem Rocked today...

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Aahhh...Ahem rockz...!! After ages i guess we get Some knind scn wherein Ahem actually scolded Gopi in ful his anger style Embarrassed im Day Dreaming he dont like this school idea since from the begining or now he sees how Gopi n Kinjal got failed.. More than Kinjal Ahem anger on Gopi.. He knows Gopi never obey so many reponsibilities together... Im thoroughly enjoy Ahem yelling or his displeasure on schoold idea.. Star

once again Nazim hatts off to u Clap

nd now im eagerly waiting for monday god why the hell tomorrow is saturday why not monday.. Unhappy precap was so hawt man Ahem anger now on peak Gopi god saves u dear.. Stupid dwraf ruins Ahem important presitation papers.. Or Gopi just look her way to stop them.. No.. I mean com'on dont she have loud or angry voice good Ahem shouts at her forme she deserved.. Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-basuanasuyadelsiyhm_crazeANJ4

Ritu- Coolbie
Ritu-
Ritu-

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Ahem was awesome today. Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

basuanasuya

delsi IF-Dazzler
delsi
delsi

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
No words to say Ahemji's anger was superb Clap waiting for tomorrows episode and the glare that he given to Gopi OMG it was just like at the earlier stage of their marriage Clap
basuanasuya Goldie
basuanasuya
basuanasuya

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Sherry nice to see you...Hug, nazim surely did a good job...
But I am really sorry I didn't like ahem scolding to gopi like that way...I mean no wife will like that type of behavior from her husband in front of everybody...that was koki and kinjal's fight ,gopi didn't say one word but ahem scolded her...I mean common she is trying to save your sister,whom you are not giving a penny...and what is a big deal about koki falling down ,that is an accident and can happen anytime...that is not a ahem type nature,who always supports his wife in rain and snow...I don't like this idea that wife does her life vain for you, and for little mistake he can scold her like anything ,that also openly...that is really insane, why she is so angry about Kinajl ? Did he forgot his past how insensitive he was before with gopi ? As a brother  ahem should work on Kinjal, always taking mothers side is not a good thing...and if it is that important file,he needs to take care of that instead of accusing others... Is that not koki use to say to others? 
People always like to accuse others forgetting there life past incidents...I will love if gopi will show mirror to everybody oneday..and only for this case I don't feel Kinajl is doing so much wrong, if modi boys are getting all luxary and comfort of life then why can't Kinajl use a little side of that house? I also believe boys and girls are having equal rights on their ancestral property, she can easily get a court order and run her school there...nobody can stop her...only for this case I feel modis need not be that harsh ...Ouch Kinjal can't use that house just because she is a girl and married to a poor guy? This is ridiculous ...can't agree on this point...
And tell me why is he so frustrated? Because Kinjal opened a school ? That will harm their peaceful life and lifestyle...what is more important ? Kinjal or their comfort? Isn't he becoming selfish? Then why is he angry on kinjal who is selfish? 
This is entirely my view, no mean of hurting others sorry Tongue

Edited by basuanasuya - 05 July 2013 at 10:03am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrs_OjhaCoffeegirl123Luv4gamesdelsiNazimKiDewaniANJ4

NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Hi Anasuya how ru dear... Hug good to read ur long post.. Shocked

but sorry im not convince it all.. Nor i feel sorry for Gopi.. She love to stuck has leg in others metters.. When Koki glaring her while Kinjal frocing so why she node her head why she not uttering no.. Gopi knew Ahem never want to go agree or liking her annoying idea but our achi ki devi love helping others.. Ahem so he scolded right on Gopi.. Since begining he make sure her to take her responsibility nicely but when he saw his mom yelling at Kinjal or she had tenes towards this school so how can he dont show his anger.. Com'on or the way Kinjal talking with Koki thats give more fuel to his anger.. Gopi only understand for helping other neither she know to understand has own damm family.. U tell me open school in house when there no separat room nothing how can u think kids are sitted on one place.. Ahem is right on his place.. Schooling isnt the easy task.. Or Gopi so aahhh this lowest woman can never change.. Can u ever notice her way to talking with kids even with Meera.. Ufff highly irritating forme.. In precap she does exactually she does when some boy spoil Ahem laptop she cannot have such strong voice to stop them strickly.. Dead good Ahem put her on right place forme she deserves it.. Nor her decision to take Kinjal side in school nor she handling her school kids like an teacher.. Or Anasuya Ahem eating his food he must give it his file to Gopi or she put file on sofa or take some boy in washroom.. There no mistake of Ahem if she take responsiblity so she have to fulfil it with compeletly.. Im waiting for Monday more eagerly want to see Ahem scold..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

basuanasuyaANJ4

basuanasuya Goldie
basuanasuya
basuanasuya

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Hai sherry dear...I can understand your frustration to gopi...
But sorry to say I am not happy with ahem...nor I liked that type of scolding..will never like also..however wrong a wife is a husband needs to have minimum sensitivity and respect to her,may be this you will understnad when you are married Tongue...but  gopi is shy but not dumb...she is having a inner strength..by which she saved ahem in bhooj or from snake or in fire...and ahem has done a lot tortures  previously,all those tortures were not enough now again...if gopi is wrong ahem needs  to show a real husband nature,gopi always proved herself a perfect saathiya by challenging her life, so whatever it is there should be a proper way of everything...not ranting and shouting...can't support it...sorry 

ANJ4NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by basuanasuya

Hai sherry dear...I can understand your frustration to gopi...
But sorry to say I am not happy with ahem...nor I liked that type of scolding..will never like also..however wrong a wife is a husband needs to have minimum sensitivity and respect to her,may be this you will understnad when you are married Tongue...but  gopi is shy but not dumb...she is having a inner strength..by which she saved ahem in bhooj or from snake or in fire...and ahem has done a lot tortures  previously,all those tortures were not enough now again...if gopi is wrong ahem needs  to show a real husband nature,gopi always proved herself a perfect saathiya by challenging her life, so whatever it is there should be a proper way of everything...not ranting and shouting...can't support it...sorry 

Anasuya i undetstand where u come from.. but Ahem also support her no metter how he dislike her decision.. sending Meera school Ahem no agree to send her school in such young age but to undetstand Gopi feelings without show his displeasure he agreed.. he support her go against Koki rather there Gopi was wronged she hide her Mami truth or stayed Koki in jail.. on that Ahem was such anger with her but beside he support her like an true saathiya proved ur love thats no important to jhump in fire or throw ur life in danger so that prove u ture saathiya.. support ur love one without knowing how much ur bothering or suffering it thats also have prove it.. or Gopi is low or sorry to say she is the dumbo aswell hence she always become a doormate of UrShi.. or Ahem troturing her that now a past today he loves her or dont want any one point finger ob his wife.. he want his wife bieving on live or let ppl live policy.. but our social work dont understant this.. look Anasuya helping other take stand for them was easy either u take stande against ur love once.. Gopi love to help outsider but ever she want reveal her own Rashi ben or Mani deeds.. Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ANJ4

yhm_craze IF-Rockerz
yhm_craze
yhm_craze

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Hey Sherry Ahem truly looks best when he is angry Embarrassed...but I love it when the anger is directed in the right direction and I am sorry to say it was not right this time...I am actually wondering if he is feeling frustrated on Gopi's behalf...I think he realizes that Gopi is trapped between the Modis and Kinjal. He himself saw how Kinjal manipulated Gopi to support her. Ahem was there too and Meera is his daughter too..he could have very well opened his mouth and told Kinjal to back off and refuse to allow to give Meera's education responsibility to Kinjal. But he didnt say anything then. Yes Gopi cannot say no to anyone and that gets her in trouble but I dont think she realized that Kinjal will dump the entire work on her and will have no patience with children. When none of the Modis except Koki realized that Kinjal will not be able to handle this responsibility then it is unfair of us to expect Gopi to know this about her. I was actually shocked that Kinjal jumped to Gopi's defence immediately when Ahem started scolding her. I really did not expect that. She owned up the responsibility of the playschool and told him not to blame Gopi..well atleast she did one good thing. I think if someone should be yelled at it should be Hetal and BaaAngry! They accepted Kinjal's idea. With the elders present and agreeing to Kinjal how could Gopi say no?
But I really love it when Ahem gets angry Embarrassed and he saves his best angry avatar for Gopi LOL...I wish to see him yell like this to Urmi or Rashi and that day I will truly celebrate. I think the fact that Urmi is elder to him and Rashi is Jigar's wife stops him...still I want to see him knowing how they treated Gopi and then blasting them off to the moon? When will CVs fulfil my dream? CryCryCry
I actually have a question. Can anybody randomly just open a playschool like that? I mean I know school and college teachers need a formal degree to qualify but what about playschool teachers? dont they need some kind of formal training? Kinjal really has no experience or patience to handle kids and yet we see so many children in her care. Even the fraud playschool was operated by teachers who really didnt have any kind of aptitude for teaching Confused
You know what I want to see? I want to see Ahem teaching Meera! How cute that will be? He taught Gopi and I think he should be the one to teach Meera! Gopi's education track was my favourite and I know it will be awesome if we get to see him teach Meera too Big smile

ANJ4NazimKiDewani

Go to top