Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arunsunita_gm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome yaar!
Very beautifully written & plzzz do continue!
and dont frgt to pm me
ApurvaLovesARVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter 1 Marriage:2 Different Religions.

Jalal sat in the Mandap.

Still looking in the direction of the staircase, From where Jodha would descend in some time.

He didn't had to wait much, in a minute or two his bride was descending down the stairs with her mother and sister on both the sides.

Jodha, he murmered lost in her,Godess of Perfection

Jodha was made to sit beside her

As the rituals started for the Hindu-marriage, Jalal could sense Jodha was extremely uncomfortable.

Ofcourse how could you be happy marrying someone you hate the most.

He filled her maang with the Red Powder, called Sindoor and tied the Mangalsutra around her neck.

She flinched at his touch, which he enjoyed looking at.

While tying the Mangalsutra a tear dropped on Jalal arm.She was crying! Somewhere his heart ache at the though of Jodha crying

But Why?

Jalal has no emotions, Why he is feeling low at someone's crying

But she is not someone

She is Jodha, his bride

The epitome of Perfect beauty, A Rajputani Princess who held the courage to fight Jalal back.

Who was a blend of Innocence and Bravery

He remembered the incident that took place yesterday

"Ham aapse shaadi karne ko tyaar hai Jalal, leking hamari kuch sharte hain"She spoke with a determination in her voice

"Impressive!" though Jalal

He was impressed, A girl with Beauty and Brains, a rare combination and a precious pocession.

"Kahiye"

"Aap hamara Dharm-Parivartn[Religion change] nahi karvayenge"
"Aur Hame apne kaksh me ek madir chahiye"She stressed the last word and went out before he could say something, clearly declaring that she ordered not asked it.

"Jalal ki begum jaisa hi Robb [Attitude] hai aapme, Jodha" he smirked to himself. clearly impressed by his future Bride.

She was different, any other girl in her place would be over joyed to Marry a Shehen-Shah like him, and would agree to all Terms and Conditions but this girl is giveing me conditions.

Someway Jalal liked her for this Attitude.

"Vadhu ka haath thamiye"Pandit's voice rang in his ears, breaking his thoughts.

"Yeh rasm kuch iss tarah hai, Var ko Vadhu ka haath tham kar yeh Vachan dena hota hai ki woh uska saath jundagi bhar nahi chodenge"

Jalal looked at Jodha as the Pandit explained the ritual.

Jodha was sure Jalal would not accept it, As he is marrying her only for His Ego and Pride, for adding one more member ot his Harem, so Why would the Shehen Shah promise to be her side all his li...

"Ham Jodha ka saath jindagi bhar nibhayenge, Vaada" he said holding her fingers and gradually her hand.

He promised, surprising her and himself.

She shivered at his touch, some feeling she couldn't name but this didn't happen at Suryabhan's touch, then Why at Jallad's touch
"You will never understand Jodha" Love said peering over the couple from above
"What are you looking at?" fate asked appearing into the scene
"The most magical and beautiful couple in the era" Love said still Awwwing
"You mean Jodha-Akbar?" fate asked joining him in peering
"How do you know?"
"Don't you forget, I played a crucial role in making this marriage happen, This is beacuse of Destiny, I am the one who chose these 2 for the most beautiful Undying Love Story that is to be witnessed by History."fate retorted

Jodha closed her eyes, not able to understand what was happening to her, While Jalal was having the same sensation Jodha was having

Touch of Soulmate.

After the rituals were over they proceeded for the Islamic wedding, It was Jodha who insisted that they will have a Hindu Marriage too.

During all this Jalal had only one thing in mind

This Girl.
She is different from others!

Thank you forumwassis for such Lovely comments.😭This Chapter was Crap😭 Very bad!I know I wasted your time, forgive me!

I was thinking of Question-Answer system.
I will ask you a Question at every Update and you will give you views about it and I will reply to it.

Question~!
What do you think about Jalal-Jodha equation? How do you think the first Day in the Jalal's palace will be?Frame the scenario, write it.

Replies for now
@cuterishbhala
Thanks!! Yes I think RK and Jalal match someway, mostly in ego and "I am the one HOTTIE" auro around them.I hope you will be a regualr reader.

@Super Kool
@zainab03
@Sunshine001
Thank you very much~!I would appriciate Longer comments!

@Archi02
Thankxxx! I am sorry I don't have a PM list for this SS

@Sharnie92
Wah Wah! Shalu Jaan, Thanks for appricaiating my efforts and I gladly accept your wishes.Love You!

@Arya75
@aanchal_c
@-kitty-
@yoga23priya
Thank you very much! Keep reading my work and of course commenting on it.

@Ashvikfever
@arunsumita_gm
Thank you very much! I am sorry No PMs! Really sorry..I am gald you commented
Edited by ApurvaLovesARVI - 10 years ago
Love_Ashvik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Too good yaar!
I luvd akbar in dis update..too cute!
anyways,yes i'll b a regular update & as far as ur ques is concerned, i think jodha will be quite impressed to c d arrangements made by jalal for her.offcourse ,i dont expect any romantic moment b/w d two!
Lovelydrops thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb update...loved it...
Arya75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great work dude...

Update soon...

It would be great that if you increase the font size of the story please...

Savi_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful...
Can u plz pm me...
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awesome FF
pplease update soon
and pm me when u update
yoga23priya thumbnail
Really enjoyed reading your update πŸ˜³

Jodha character is very interesting and unique, maybe that's why Jalal was obsessed over her πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

can you please increase the font size, as its very hard to read πŸ˜³

Priya
Edited by yoga23priya - 10 years ago
ITV_Loverr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update. Very nice. But it was short. Next time...a big update, ok? Good job.
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
DIL KHUSH KAR DITTA!

😳 I loved the scene. Love the prose form of writing too. Perfect for this love story because it has that poetic element in it. It has to be poetic since it has lust, attraction, betrayal, realisation, possession, obsession. Perfect ingredients for the perfect love story. πŸ˜³