MMT : 5/7: Munna chaiwala bana monu tere liye - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by --MI--

Beera shahid ho jayenga aur Monuva ko bail nahi milega bas jigri bachayenga he has still few episodes to go

Yes, Jigri ki exit aise lame toh nahi hosakta. He has to do something substantial during the exit.
Originally posted by mohinivk

A fine epi today...
Loved mohan addu convo...n mohan...how could he be so relaxed...??
For him jail is "vry comfortable"..."ac jaisi hawa aati hai aur saath mein machhar bhi"... 🤣

so mohan doing all dis to change addu's heart n to transform him...??
Well lets see if he'll be successful or not...

Because mohan doesn't know addu still😕
Originally posted by poojaluvnbt

Megha ko mohan akru lagta hai
haa uski bato se to aisa hi lag raha tha
dadu ke hath me hai hi kya jo wo mohan ko bahar nikalega. Na beera na munna.
today's question of the day from my side - WHAT shall be the Funny Scene of the Week for this week's NL ? coz we didnt have a single funny moment in the midst of the high voltage drama, and even today's renu-guru scene doesnt exactly serve the purpose ! someone answer me this first, kya karu main ? omit the Funny Moment altogether this time ? ðŸ˜•
Mera cute jigari wapus aa gaya. Kitna cute lag raha tha maiya bulate huye. Wo mohan ko bhi miss kar raha tha
Precape bilkul acha nahi tha yaar kuch dikhya hi nahi ab hume wait karna hoga so bad
Any thoughts on why Addu went to see Mohan in jail, and prepare tea for him? Haven't seen epi, but is it totally fueled by revenge, and rubbing salt in Mohan's wounds?  Or is there a tiny part of Addu just dying to interact with Mohan on some level? ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by Moner_Radio

today's question of the day from my side - WHAT shall be the Funny Scene of the Week for this week's NL ? coz we didnt have a single funny moment in the midst of the high voltage drama, and even today's renu-guru scene doesnt exactly serve the purpose ! someone answer me this first, kya karu main ? omit the Funny Moment altogether this time ? ðŸ˜•

Ay, Chaiwale😆. Yeh scene rakhdo funny scene me😆
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Because mohan doesn't know addu still😕

well really dont know wat will transform him or will he be transformed ever...??
But kudos to mohan ...he's is confident of turning addu's hatred into love...
N for dat he's ready to spend as many no. Of days in d jail n away frm his family...n by hiding d truth frm megha he's only delaying d inevitable...
I guess since guru knows d truth so he might well inform megha about it...i really hope his does...