Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
very well written. Track lost with Matka challenge. I had this guess when Emily was bought as DIL that she will be given some importance making her issue the biggest sooner or later.😲

I feel from few episodes in this 5 days a week, almost 2 episodes go into Filler mode which are fit for nothing This is the new way of dragging an episode. Every track takes 2 months to complete. most of the times they involve useless scenes.🀒😑

Am like when Sandy has decided to give away making break 2nd matka then why is she even trying for quiz, what if she wins? the matka remains same, what if she gets chance for IPS after she wins in quiz? what will she do with the Bhabo dream of breaking 3rd pot and stopping Sandy dream.??? What was the whole point of Sandy knowing the truth, then giving away and now again trying to achieve the dream??πŸ˜•

am in dilemmaπŸ₯±
iluvsuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya!why did not they show suraj digging the second matka matter deeper?I remember him saying he wont leave the issue easily.
all characters in RM are confused.they are in a way screwing up their own lives.
like Shruti akka,I want Sandhya to fall sick for sometime...i donot understand how she and suraj remain fit and fine!!!do they eat apples?
the show has no doubt derailed from its goal...and the drop of trps is an indication of that.
and the cvs better change their plans and show Sandhya winning...since they havent shot for the sequence yet.
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Why is showing Emily stand up to Mohit and call his bluff any more unrealistic than what they are showing now? At least it's logical, if not always possible in that society. It has some iota of sense. 

And ya ... the matkas have no logic whatsoever, but brainy Sandy fell for it and hasn't thought beyond this quiz.

Edited by PadBear - 10 years ago
vish.naren thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Anusha Ji, strong points, And supports from Uma Ji n our chota gang...!!

When the Matks theme started, I just hated to see the 3 standing there...!! and can't believe its still there..!!!

now Fake Baba track, Momli Marriage track, and more to come, looks like side line of 3 Matkas!!

whats the ideology of 3??!!! Trilokams in Puranas? Trimoorthies? Triveni Sangamam? Trivedam(sorry omitted one to add puch to Bhabho's dialogues!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›)? 

Naaah, i thinks she read the novel 3 Mistakes of My Life? and converted it up!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yes, the story is diverted off, the time since Fake Baba ended, the 3Matka's Became the theme of DABH!... now the show should be, Mein, Mera Parivar, Aur Theen Matka!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜† 

(Okay I'm just trying to chill the bad news in best way..!! any kind of tamatar, chappal are acceptedπŸ˜ƒ)

edit add: I'll add here...Gov of India UPSC will accept Sandy's application, regardless of the above. They especially do not care about Bhabo's matkas.  "

And I loved this editing..!! πŸ‘πŸ€£ 

UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anusha, it is based on exactly the same principle which is applied to SurYa. They have not shown Sandhya walking out despite being battered left and right and crushed emotionally. What is the need for her to take this nonsense. A smart educated girl can do much better outside. How can they possibly show the failure of an IR marriage, the purpose of the track itself being to show an IR girl adjusting to a regressive Hindu family. Divorce is difficult and looked down upon by Roman Catholics. If she had been that irreligious than she could have taken an easier option of abortion before marrying him.They will show both struggling and finally after umpteen number of years show the setup changing. PATIENCE is the virtue they are bent upon inculcating in us. Edited by UMDU - 10 years ago
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ayyo! I really dunno where this serial is heading and which genre they're trying to show?

Even World's highest mountain - Mount Everest boasts with 4G coverage now!😲!

Paddy Aamchi.. Loved your "Dabhang" estyle...

@Uma aunty:- Meri hopeless romanchik aunty izzz back.. πŸ€—. ☺️

Edited by -Amlu- - 10 years ago
..Anusha.. thumbnail
ok Uma, you have the last word, I don't want to argue.

Vishnu! Nice to see you back and hahahahaa... the significance of 3?  Best answered by Ami and Uma.

Ami, well we fans have to be dabhang at least.
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I'm usually ok with whatever happens on the show as I believe a simple story without any spice or twist n turns can never work.. My only complaint is that sometimes they unncessarily drag one issue even when they have loads to unfold .

All the supporting cast , be it emily , meena , chavi or bhabo some way or the other connect to Surya and their problems.. If its all smooth for Surya who will watch the show anyway?  Sometimes the leads are busy promoting ,or have an off so side characters get more screen time. If there are no side characters show can't survive , Its just that their screen time should not be increased unnecessarily.

Matka challenge is kind of prolonged , But then again it had to be..During this track  , we saw  mohit-emily marriage , Swami track .. where Sandhya was shown winning and now she intentionally made mistakes, So we all have to wonder what woud happen with 3rd matka.Suspense is there so I like it , same goes for the competition .

Last week Suraj was supporting Sandhya openly due to Tv issue , when he doesnt speak he gets bashed πŸ˜†
Another problem I have with the show is the delay in revealing all truths , but we know all will come out wen either the third matka breaks or not ..

My question is will our forum members  ever be happy? .. Feedback is important for them Yes.. but its best if they work according to TRP audience
iluvsuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: UMDU

Anusha, it is based on exactly the same principle which is applied to SurYa. They have not shown Sandhya walking out despite being battered left and right and crushed emotionally. What is the need for her to take this nonsense. A smart educated girl can do much better outside. How can they possibly show the failure of an IR marriage, the purpose of the track itself being to show an IR girl adjusting to a regressive Hindu family. Divorce is difficult and looked down upon by Roman Catholics. If she had been that irreligious than she could have taken an easier option of abortion before marrying him.They will show both struggling and finally after umpteen number of years show the setup changing. PATIENCE is the virtue they are bent upon inculcating in us.

Sandhya must have thought of suraj.she must have wanted to move out of rm.
wait...sandhya thinking about suraj?am I being funny here?
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: iluvsuraj

Sandhya must have thought of suraj.she must have wanted to move out of rm.
wait...sandhya thinking about suraj?am I being funny here?

hahaha, these days it's hard to know what Sandy should be thinking about. But there was a time, when things were more straightforward. The time when Suraj wanted her to leave RM, and she was led out of the house with all of Hanuman Gali watching and no one saying a word. Everyone in RM was ok with that then, Sandy was ok with it herself.

Edited by PadBear - 10 years ago