Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

VD Voting Steps for Gold Awards [Discuss HERE ONLY]

SanelyInsane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Important note at the bottom of the page

Hello to all my dear TRians and VDians.So the great news for all the VD fans is that our very own VD(Vrinda Dawda) has been nominated for the Gold awards in the category Most Fit Actor(female).My heartiest Congratulations to Vrinda di.She has made us proud yet again.Her hard work seems to be finally paying off and she is slowly climbing the pillars of success.And needless to say that she deserves all the love,appreciation and acknowledgement from all her fans right now.So all the VD and TR fans lets show our VD fan power now.Being nominated for something is a matter of prestige and honour but winning it takes it to another level right.Of course for us she'll always be our real winner and true diva but lets just make all the efforts to make her win this.It's time to reward her for the amount of dedication and hard work which she has put in for her fans.So people vote as many times and as much as you can for our Diva.Lets make her win this and once again VD congratulations from the side of the entire TR and VD fandom.All the best VD.Your fans are with you forever.

The Voting procedure is given below.Vote quickly TRians and as much as you can-

1) Open the link below-

http://www.thegoldawards.com/2013/

2)
After the page gets loaded on top  you'll see Gold award Banner saying "Vote Now" click on it.Then the next section for registration will ask u some information like name,email-id,password ,phone no. and address.No need to fill phone no. and address section.Fill up the other information and register yourself.

3) Then it asks you to login.Login with your email-id and password and start voting.Remember you can't skip voting for the other categories.You need to vote for all the categories as next option will not come unless you vote for the previous one.The last category is the one in which Vrinda Di is nominated i.e. MOST FIT ACTOR(FEMALE).You will have to vote for her over there.

I hope the procedure is clear to you all

Start voting guys.Lets show our VD and TR fan power over here.
Best of Luck for the voting guys.Pour in all your love,appreciation and support for her by voting for her.

HAPPY VOTING.VD ROCKS!

NOTE- If anyone for any reason is not able to vote please pm or scrap shanaya_taarey

Edited by pixi26angel - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--taareylove--- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
tfs angel and already voted
Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Love you Rhea amazing posts am so proud of my angel she has it all .Beauty and Talent and is getting recognition for it.
The most deserving peron ever .
SanelyInsane thumbnail
Originally posted by: --taareylove---

tfs angel and already voted

πŸ˜ƒ
SanelyInsane thumbnail
Originally posted by: Diya_Taarey

Love you Rhea amazing posts am so proud of my angel she has it all .Beauty and Talent and is getting recognition for it.

The most deserving peron ever .

yes the most deserving person indeed :)
patie thumbnail
Already Voted Rhiks Thanks for sharing πŸ˜ƒ so true hard work pays of πŸ˜ƒ proud of vrinda πŸ˜Ž
Miss.Wahian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing ...DoneπŸ˜›
SanelyInsane thumbnail
Originally posted by: patie

Already Voted Rhiks Thanks for sharing πŸ˜ƒ so true hard work pays of πŸ˜ƒ proud of vrinda πŸ˜Ž

greatπŸ‘πŸΌ hard work does pays off
SanelyInsane thumbnail
Originally posted by: Miss.Wahian

thanks for sharing ...DoneπŸ˜›

okies :D
SanelyInsane thumbnail
Originally posted by: chand91

already done