Celebrity Fan Clubs

SUNIDHI-CHAUHAN FC:READ PG46 NOW!!! (Page 45)

Post Reply New Post

Page 45 of 45

Page 1 Page 44
Page   of 45

Jia

IF-Rockerz

Jia

-

Posted: 21 February 2007 at 12:54am | IP Logged
I would apologize for my absense here...but I am not active in any club here, i am hardly there in my own friends club...fan club toh door kii baat hai. but that is not the point of my post...i can see that contests are not working out and this time i think the problem is that not many have the time to make siggi's...plus i believe you had a siggy contest just a little time ago, right? (i might be wrong...)

But whatever may be the reason, this is not the way to give up!! i can totally understand the feeling of lack of participation...it happens a lot when we have CFC contests..LOL. Anyways, I have a suggestion: If contests dont work, why don't you try games or discussions? It would be a good diversion from the norm for the FC. What do you think?

Pooja, I also wanted to thank you for all the work you are doing for this FC. Hug There are only a few in this section who are as dedicated to their celebs as you are. Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SUNIDHI-CHAUHAN FC:READ PG46 NOW!!! (Page 45)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sikh Kuri

Goldie

Sikh Kuri

Posted: 21 February 2007 at 4:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweet_kp

I would apologize for my absense here...but I am not active in any club here, i am hardly there in my own friends club...fan club toh door kii baat hai. but that is not the point of my post...i can see that contests are not working out and this time i think the problem is that not many have the time to make siggi's...plus i believe you had a siggy contest just a little time ago, right? (i might be wrong...)

But whatever may be the reason, this is not the way to give up!! i can totally understand the feeling of lack of participation...it happens a lot when we have CFC contests..LOL. Anyways, I have a suggestion: If contests dont work, why don't you try games or discussions? It would be a good diversion from the norm for the FC. What do you think?

Pooja, I also wanted to thank you for all the work you are doing for this FC. Hug There are only a few in this section who are as dedicated to their celebs as you are. Embarrassed

Thanks Khair for replying... I have tired games n discussions also and that didnt work either, i am sure people are busy with their studies and general stuff and i totally understand that.. I just thought it was a waste if no1 was particpating so i thought id have it closed... i have tired everyfing..believe me..!

iluvabhijeetsaw

IF-Dazzler

iluvabhijeetsaw

Posted: 23 February 2007 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
heyy Pooja i abosolutely agree with you
as a member of this fanclub i admit i didn't follow thru 4 this contest... i just got so extrememly busy with work n weekend plans n all sorry... n i dint kno how 2 make a siggy n i dint get 2 making a poem wich im good at at sryy

u have done so much 2 keep this fanclub running but we havent participated plz give us a nother chance... bu thtis time can u make an easier contest with something eveyone can do i can contribute 2 ideas n dicussion can always run sunidhi is always coming out with new songs so i'll try my best 2 contribute in my free time

Bubbly_Shelly

IF-Sizzlerz

Bubbly_Shelly

Posted: 23 February 2007 at 3:28pm | IP Logged

I'm really sorry Pooja..if ur thinking like that because of me.

I really didn't mean to be inactivee here..itz jus that about the siggy contest i seriously can't make siggys so i can't participate in that..and i've recently joined so i dun know about ur discussions that u've hadd..and im sorry if ur thinking that..maybee i may be one of the people responsible for why this clubb is soo inactivee these days!

Shelly

Edited by bubblezz - 23 February 2007 at 3:28pm

Sikh Kuri

Goldie

Sikh Kuri

Posted: 25 February 2007 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Thank you sooo much for your feedback, i am aware that many of you are in active coz of commitments oustide of I-f and i totally understand.. I thought that most of you guys enjoyed siggy contests, but now that i know that not many of you know how to make siggys.. i will welcome any new suggestions to keep this club alive..

i sorry if i offeneded any1 - but i had seriously felt that my hardwork for this club was goin to waste due to lack of particpation..

i Actually have a new idea... That i am sure will bew entertaining yet will make you think... So keep your eyes peeled for that...

i will also be introducing a MOTW for this fan club... Your suggestions are always welcome any ideas, -please do PM me...!

Love

Pooja

Edited by Sikh Kuri - 25 February 2007 at 7:53am

-Archi-

Goldie

-Archi-

Posted: 24 July 2007 at 9:32pm | IP Logged

hey... i am new to his FC...

i am a big fan of Sunidhi... so count me in too!! Wink

Edited by achiever_libra - 24 July 2007 at 9:46pm

Baby S

IF-Dazzler

Baby S

Posted: 09 August 2008 at 10:52am | IP Logged
heyy can i join plz??

i luv this girl so much...she has a gifted voice and she sings so awesome....she sang lucky boy 4 bachna ae haseeno and it sounds soooooo gd!!

btw i am Sharlene but u can call me shalu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top