Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

India-Forums

I stopped watching sslk...

anishetty01 Goldie
anishetty01
anishetty01

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
I used to love this show.. but after the whole thing with charu going to jail and Gunjan pining for Mayank like he is the only guy in the Planet !!!- Then when the regressive Mausi came ...  I couldnt bring myself to watch it anymore.  Why would a girl as smart and bubbly go with a loser like Mayank is still beyond me .  I do channel surf just out of curiousity - cause this was one show which started with a lot of potential and not like a saas bahu drama .. but dissapointed it has turned out just that - a saas bahu saga !!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Leena.NamaluvbbatRangeelaaorianthimanchaadiJShivprincessRock776-PrimaDonna-braich_galpallavi25

Leena.Nama Newbie
Leena.Nama
Leena.Nama

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Congratulations Clap

Im still trying... Now i skipping all mayan scene to watch vina or rachna.. i will also stop watching as soon as possible if they again take rachna's screen space for mayan's never ending love triangle drama LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Lovedakshnaluvbbatsravya417anishetty01manchaadiJShivbraich_galpreetipcpallavi25

SailorMoonStar IF-Dazzler
SailorMoonStar
SailorMoonStar

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leena.Nama

Congratulations Clap

Im still trying... Now i skipping all mayan scene to watch vina or rachna.. i will also stop watching as soon as possible if they again take rachna's screen space for mayan's never ending love triangle drama LOL

you skip all the maayan scenes only and watch Vina scenes? I skip everything and only watch vina scenes.  Oh wait.  Almost the same thing since all show basically Maayan. Getting really sick to the core for this maayan drama.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha.linimanchaadiorianthisravya417anishetty01JShivchacha_chaudhribraich_galpallavi25

braich_gal IF-Rockerz
braich_gal
braich_gal

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 1:33am | IP Logged
congratulations!! welcome to the club

Edited by braich_gal - 05 July 2013 at 1:32am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

orianthianishetty01manchaadiJShiv

fIA_KhAN Senior Member
fIA_KhAN
fIA_KhAN

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged
sorry guys...No offence but why do u guys dunt like mayank nd mayan jodi...
everyone make mistakes so did he..he didnt make tht big mistake tht cant be forgiven aur phir jiske saath ghalt kiya usney maaf kardiya then y not u guys forgive him nd give him a chance...nd after all his not tht bad..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetvshappygirl123milla

braich_gal IF-Rockerz
braich_gal
braich_gal

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fIA_KhAN

sorry guys...No offence but why do u guys dunt like mayank nd mayan jodi...
everyone make mistakes so did he..he didnt make tht big mistake tht cant be forgiven aur phir jiske saath ghalt kiya usney maaf kardiya then y not u guys forgive him nd give him a chance...nd after all his not tht bad..

well...i dunno about the others...but for me...it's not just about Mayan or Mayank...though that is one of the reasons...i quit this show because the original concept is no longer there...i started watching this show for the ladakpan concept...and the beginning was really promising...but then they started bringing in all these saas-bahu crap...and then turning Gunjan into this weakling i no longer recognize as Gunjan...and sidestepping Rachna (who is also supposed to be the female lead)...then Rajeev is no longer there...and then the numerous shaadi/engagement tracks as though marriages are some guddi guddiya khel...Vihaan changed overnight...no proper redemption track for him...so yeah...these are some other reasons why i quit this show...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha.linifIA_KhANThapeloRangeelaaanishetty01orianthimanchaadiJShivbrat2008chacha_chaudhripallavi25-Eris-

wensue Senior Member
wensue
wensue

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged
I still watch the show but I read the WU first, if it seems boring I pass over it.  I wish they would stop portraying Gunjan as childish, she is married and acting like a kid with all that jumping around and prank pulling.  Why couldn't they show her and Mayank enjoying their honeymoon as adults to show the audience that they have entered the marriage with maturity.  They also need to start giving Rachna and Vihaan some spotlight, let the family know they are seeing each other and get ready for their marriage, I can take that rather than the honeymoon track.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25

milla IF-Stunnerz
milla
milla

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
I don't think after marriage the lover can't have fun and play prank on one another.  If Gunjan is almost 19 an is marry does that means she move from 19 to 90 I don't think so.  This show is about ladakpan as you guy say and you have a problem if Gunjan play prank on her husband why after marriage does people get old I don't think so.  It part of live some people get marry really young and some get marry later in the life it happens that all that I am saying.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetvsboogle

Go to top