Media Articles, Videos & Future Track Discussion-6 - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
I dun believe the latest spoiler..Dips won't show the pic. to RK directly as Madhu and Radha both warned her...she can use it smartly , either publish it or hand it over to Bhai ..I'm waiting for that moment when RK knows that Madhu and Radha were hiding the truth from him ðŸ˜†

amidst all this my ques Is RM honeymoon happening n if so r we gonna enjoy it or it will agn be interspersed vd Bhai drama n M's concern 4 him n meera!!! 
Originally posted by sangeet6690

amidst all this my ques Is RM honeymoon happening n if so r we gonna enjoy it or it will agn be interspersed vd Bhai drama n M's concern 4 him n meera!!! 

If it does happen, then they will put Sultan and Meera scenes in between. At the most they can make one or two pure RishBala episodes but that's it. They won't be able to link everything otherwise. Again we will have Sultan's story moving on at breakneck speed, to cover a lot of plot information within just 2 or 3 episodes.
Originally posted by Angeena

[

If it does happen, then they will put Sultan and Meera scenes in between. At the most they can make one or two pure RishBala episodes but that's it. They won't be able to link everything otherwise. Again we will have Sultan's story moving on at breakneck speed, to cover a lot of plot information within just 2 or 3 episodes.

no idea whether they'll show RM's honeymoon but now, the story will progress only when RK knows MK's truth..
Originally posted by sangeet6690

I doubt RM will be shown at all.. else those scenes would have been promoted. I think HM is an excuse to make up lead pairs absence.

i wish rather going in 4 HM  track just to garner Trps they shud carry on vd current track n wrap it up soon 
n later when all d chaos is over give us unadulterated Rishbala HM!!!
@sangeet - this is not RM honey moon its just an out door shoot. I am not expecting their scenes for a few days. I am just happy that they are together and happy atleast for 2 days. After that dhamaka starts and later after the end of this track may be we can enjoy a peaceful HM if and only if RK and Madhu are still together. I can't believe the cv's ruining the leads just to glorify their favorites.Edited by aan-rish - 10 years ago
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3653837

Nothing new. All it adds is that Dipali may give MK-M wedding proof to Sultan.
Edited by Angeena - 10 years ago

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3653837

Nothing new. All it adds is that Dipali may give MK-M wedding proof to Sultan.

that's what i said..Dips will give it to Sultan..she's not a fool to hand it over to RK/Radha/Madhu and give them an opportunity to kick her out ðŸ˜†
A new news Sutan turning negative. He wants revange frm Rk . Couldn't post the link sorry. Its in the Mf by Ramona

Finally a gud news for me after this frustrating track. Now its sultan's turn to take revange. I just want Madhu to witness his true face. 😃 Edited by aan-rish - 10 years ago