Debate Mansion

Debater of the week #6: LeadNitrate (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 21

boreddamsel

IF-Rockerz

boreddamsel

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LeadNitrate

Originally posted by charminggenie

Where would you like to go for a vacation and name a member of this forum you would tag along?  
outside a small german tourist village in black forest for a quiet week. I will take boreddamsel . 

One week in a small village in the woods .. you and me .. Day Dreaming I doubt it will be quiet Blushing

Ok, I need more details. 
Knowing you there will be red wine and plenty of it Tongue
Candle light or tube light? 
Stormy weather or sunny?
One-room hut or sprawling mansion?
No access to Internet i.e. just you and me OR IF and its plethora of attention seekers? Tongue
Contemporary with Tusshar or ballroom with Cornell  or any dance with me? Embarrassed

Ok, lets take it up a notch Tongue Who else do we want there.. Richard Armitage or Christian Bale .. or Mr. Darcy (from the book .. I know you don't like Matthew Mcfayden Cry)

Ok .. let me go and write some code and do some more thinking about my thesis, given I'm in a good mood now.. will be back soon with more! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moomin4455

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Debater of the week #6: LeadNitrate (Page 7)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

boreddamsel

IF-Rockerz

boreddamsel

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

Originally posted by boreddamsel

Guess Larry Summers also didn't know that the first person to program a computer, which I am sure he is familiar with, was a woman ... Ada Lovelace Tongue 

Btw, I just went and checked out what he said, 'coz I never knew about this. Well he did raise some interesting things to think about, but definitely not something I expect on a letter from the President of Harvard University... married women don't think about science huh..  his wife is in humanities as well, guess no belan mar at home. LOL

Anyways, sorry for diversion in the MOTW thread .. back to Tanni Tongue

come now LN/ BD, we didn't have to go back to the start of time to find one or two women out of the 7 billion or so who ever lived, did we? Did we?LOL

yeah that was a pretty dumb thing for him to say. It's one thing to believe something, another to voice it.LOL

Four women scientists and engineers that I know of have posted on this thread  .. and out of I'm guessing around 8 people who have posted in total? That's a pretty good ratio I would say Smile

Of course we could talk more about this .. but given this is Tanni's MOTW thread .. let's say you and me go grab a cup of coffee .. or umm.. a glass of wine and talk more, huh? Tongue

Edited by boreddamsel - 05 July 2013 at 8:53am

LeadNitrate

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by charminggenie

Where would you like to go for a vacation and name a member of this forum you would tag along?  
outside a small german tourist village in black forest for a quiet week. I will take boreddamsel . 

One week in a small village in the woods .. you and me .. Day Dreaming I doubt it will be quiet Blushing:

Ok, I need more details. 
Knowing you there will be red wine and plenty of it Tongue red wine, cheese fries,mozarella slabs, chocolate cakes, also some food to fill stomach, Vitamin C supplements and iron supplements  so that we do not neglect health while being carried away, a home trainer as well, to dump those calories
both wood fire and electric heater, depending on mood, we will lit the chimney, soft rug, and huge pillows to snuggle confortably. more open spaces without an furniture incase we break into impromptu dance. Mozart and soft string instrument and piano. we will talk make up and boys and everything else.

Candle light or tube light?  power saver light.

Stormy weather or sunny?  Sunny
One-room hut or sprawling mansion? 3 room cottage, with sprawling terrace and back garden.

No access to Internet i.e. just you and me OR IF and its plethora of attention seekers? Tongue:  Some internet, so that I can call mummy and daddy too and same for you.
Contemporary with Tusshar or ballroom with Cornell  or any dance with me? Embarrassed Contemporary with tushar and BN-MN jugalbandi with you.

Ok, lets take it up a notch Tongue Who else do we want there.. Richard Armitage or Christian Bale .. or Mr. Darcy (from the book .. I know you don't like Matthew Mcfayden Cry)

Actually I liked matthew McFayden, not colin firth. But Christian bale, in his batman physique.

Ok .. let me go and write some code and do some more thinking about my thesis, given I'm in a good mood now.. will be back soon with more! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

King-Anuboreddamsel

boreddamsel

IF-Rockerz

boreddamsel

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Dammit.. I couldn't leave.. 

Sigh. what is it about you Tanni? Why is it so hard to leave you? 

Knowing you there will be red wine and plenty of it Tongue red wine, cheese fries,mozarella slabs, chocolate cakes, also some food to fill stomach, Vitamin C supplements and iron supplements  so that we do not neglect health while being carried away, a home trainer as well, to dump those calories
both wood fire and electric heater, depending on mood, we will lit the chimney, soft rug, and huge pillows to snuggle confortably. more open spaces without an furniture incase we break into impromptu dance. Mozart and soft string instrument and piano. we will talk make up and boys and everything else.

No need for home trainer.. you have me! We should find plenty of ways to keep ourselves fit LOL Embarrassed
Dance I mean, what else did you have in mind Tongue

Ok, as long as its dim. 

As long as its not Deol .. yaya poor joke Tongue 

One-room hut or sprawling mansion? 3 room cottage, with sprawling terrace and back garden.
I love it! Sunny weather, sprawling terrace and back garden .. imagine us flowing through the spaces in jumps, lifts and turns .. Day Dreaming

No access to Internet i.e. just you and me OR IF and its plethora of attention seekers? Tongue:  Some internet, so that I can call mummy and daddy too and same for you.
Oops.. forgot mummy and daddy.. what have you done to me, huh Embarrassed

Contemporary with Tusshar or ballroom with Cornell  or any dance with me? Embarrassed Contemporary with tushar and BN-MN jugalbandi with you.
Deal .. as long as I get to dance with Tusshar too.
BN-MN done .. maybe some Kathak too? 

Actually I liked matthew McFayden, not colin firth. But Christian bale, in his batman physique.
Ya, baby.. that's what I'm talking about Tongue Christian Bale damn .. that voice, and that body.. and McFayden .. please love me most ardently Embarrassed .. and Armitage and his eyes ..  I have plenty of business proposals for you .. take me home Tongue

Seriously BD is signing off and getting some work done!!!!! Except now I feel like dancing and can't stop thinking about Bale. LOL I can think of several ways I could convert that to a scientific thesis LOL 

Will be back with questions later, Tanni .. you take care! Smile

[/QUOTE]

Edited by boreddamsel - 05 July 2013 at 9:16am

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged

Dammit.. I couldn't leave.. 

Sigh. what is it about you Tanni? Why is it so hard to leave you? 
Its my magnetic e-personality baby. Some one with a soft iron e-core like you, do not stand a chance

No need for home trainer.. you have me! We should find plenty of ways to keep ourselves fit LOL Embarrassed
Dance I mean, what else did you have in mind Tongue

What else did you have in mind?Ermm I was thinking of Mohiniyattam Training and  bikraom yoga, windows closed and chimney fired to max temperature would give the necessary hot ambience na?

Ok, as long as its dim. 
not too dim and I would need a new pair of spects.

As long as its not Deol .. yaya poor joke Tongue 
I thought you would only object to Leone

I love it! Sunny weather, sprawling terrace and back garden .. imagine us flowing through the spaces in jumps, lifts and turns .. Day Dreaming

and  reclining in long arm chairs sunbathing maybe? applying sunscreen lotion on each others body.

Oops.. forgot mummy and daddy.. what have you done to me, huh Embarrassed
Did I dazzle you?LOLLOL

Deal .. as long as I get to dance with Tusshar too.
BN-MN done .. maybe some Kathak too? 

Sorry, you can take cornell he got multipack as well, but Tushie is all mine for now.
can you do kathak? I would rather some manipuri-ballet fushion and some jazz

Ya, baby.. that's what I'm talking about Tongue Christian Bale damn .. that voice, and that body.. and McFayden .. please love me most ardently Embarrassed .. and Armitage and his eyes ..  I have plenty of business proposals for you .. take me home Tongue

oye , how many at a time?  Draupadi esque situation here 

Seriously BD is signing off and getting some work done!!!!! Except now I feel like dancing and can't stop thinking about Bale. LOL I can think of several ways I could convert that to a scientific thesis LOL 

yes, if you were researching in neurobilogy, neurochemistry it could have been very interesting indeedWinkWink, even summa cum laude thesis.

Will be back with questions later, Tanni .. you take care! Smile

[/QUOTE]

Edited by LeadNitrate - 05 July 2013 at 9:20am

boreddamsel

LovelyPlanet

Goldie

LovelyPlanet

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lonely0planet

hey Tanni..
im least interested in MOTWs otherwise, 

R you least interested in MOTW? WinkWinkYou are the member who have made maximum post about what to do if you are a MOTW, how much you like it LOL, not to mention hijacked motw threads and replied for the MOTWs at times

well ..learn counting .. I have not posted maximumLOL

but since you were abusing your power (if you consider deleting posts powerfulWink in your world)

In my world yes deleting random posts is powerful. IF ki Modship FTWLOLLOL

*sarcasm alert*
thanks for sarcasm.. TBH I have no idea what kind of people have so much time to moderate forums.. i'd choose to do something else, but if you enjoy ... why not?

and also since i never got an absolute honest reply from you ever (not that I was expecting from you)  

Then problem solved, you were not expecting at all, By merely answering I Exceeded Expectation. 
no ...by answering in the same tone you just met expectations..LOL

i have to ask you this here again in public and see how honestly you answer this or choose to delete my post one more time..Wink :

I am exceeding your expectation by just quoting you.Wink
repeating does not make anything rightWink

Would you say its a mere coincidence that people i don't get along (or give two hoots) on the forum are your best friends LOL.. 

If you  do not give two hoots then why do you care?
was trying to logic with you about the pms we exchanged.. guess it does not work with you anywhere.

and then you keep denying that you are biased towards anyone?

I made no such public proclamation, its other members who did that. please ask iris_love_lindor why she said that.LOL

you are entitled to opinion..  so are others.. I don't need to read posts or ask anyone.

Edited by lonely0planet - 05 July 2013 at 2:25pm

King-Anu

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lonely0planet

R you least interested in MOTW? WinkWinkYou are the member who have made maximum post about what to do if you are a MOTW, how much you like it LOL, not to mention hijacked motw threads and replied for the MOTWs at times

well ..learn counting .. I have not posted maximumLOL

Why not learn admitting your mistake and check up past MOTW threads?

In my world yes deleting random posts is powerful. IF ki Modship FTWLOLLOL

*sarcasm alert*
thanks for sarcasm.. TBH I have no idea what kind of people have so much time to moderate forums.. i'd choose to do something else, but if you enjoy ... why not?

if you know succesful time management, why not. I see you spend equal amount of time in the forum as well. Not sure what is the something else you do that is different from me.

Then problem solved, you were not expecting at all, By merely answering I Exceeded Expectation. 
no ...by answering in the same tone you just met expectations..LOL

decide woman, what your expectations are before grading. Aise hum nahin khelenge

I am exceeding your expectation by just quoting you.Wink
repeating does not make anything rightWink

I wasn't aware I was making anything right. Thanks for enlightening me.

If you  do not give two hoots then why do you care?
was trying to logic with you about the pms we exchanged.. guess it does not work with you anywhere.

Now your problem is finally solved.

I made no such public proclamation, its other members who did that. please ask iris_love_lindor why she said that.LOL

you are entitled to opinion..  so are others.. I don't need to read posts or ask anyone.

thats what I ask, where have I expressed that opinion publicly.

Edited by LeadNitrate - 05 July 2013 at 2:50pm

boreddamsel

IF-Rockerz

boreddamsel

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Dear Lead Nitrate, IF is a curious place .. and I have often wondered about a lot of things that happen here. I have a few questions and I hope you will be kind enough to answer them at your leisure time .. please humor this inquisitive soul. 

1) What makes someone a good debator in your opinion?
2) What makes one a good moderator?
3) Should one waste their breath when it falls on deaf ears?
4) Why do members fail to accept their wrongdoings and instead blame the mod for no reason?
5) What were the mods thinking when they took up this enviable responsibility, where they get hatred instead of appreciation for doing their job well .. and gasp! why do it for free?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moomin4455King-Anu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top